Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

nice one - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / nice one (1864 Views)

Nice One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

nice one by ashala(m): 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2007
you rite
Re: nice one by MyPeace(f): 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2007
Dreamer!!! its day pls wake up cool
Re: nice one by nduleme(m): 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2007
I happy for you o ma broda, now you be ladies man, you could sleep and dump them, ask them to leave you alone, or MARRY ONE OF THEM,
Re: nice one by waleleader(m): 1:14am On Mar 09, 2007
MyPeace:

Dreamer!!! its day please wake up cool
Why is it always Ok for girls to say they are recievin unwarranted favours from boys, and we are not allowed to say the same

@ashala,

A time comes in a mans life (Age 25-30) when girls swarm around you or rather it becomes very easy to get  a lady's atention. I describe it as "open heavens" period because i think it is a divine act. It is God's way of paying us men back for the hard times we've suffered in the past ( Ages 16-23)  grin grin

Take good advantage and choose the best one before the heavens close, it wont last forever
Re: nice one by cuteass1(f): 2:16am On Mar 09, 2007
my brother ashala

Yo should go and listen to this song by- . . . . eeh. . . . can't remember his name, someone help
well the song goes like this

when money run from you, everybody run away
when money come your way, everybody busy-body

Please my dear for the sake of God, don't sleep with dem and dump them, ok? please have mercy on them. i know they're just greedy, money-hungry set of girls but please let dem carry their wahala go front. please please, you hear??
Re: nice one by waleleader(m): 7:30am On Mar 09, 2007
@ashala.
let me clarify smthg before someone comes here to shoot me. When i said take advantage, i did not mean use em and dump them ooooh. I meant calmly take your pick from the lot. Safe
Re: nice one by iice(f): 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2007
Can't you ignore them? Must you react? So you know exactly what they want. . .and you have the time to even plot what to do with them or should i say, you even spend minutes of your day thinking about what to do with them? I guess you have time on your hands undecided
Re: nice one by 1forall: 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2007
I trip when I read the way responses go in here, interesting thing bout them is they show respondents mode of thought.

Mr Ashana  wink Ashala, Wale's said all u need to know, its for the same reasons that Nigerians blindly support Chelsea/ManUtd/Arsenal like say na their family inheritance. People naturally love to associate with success (or the prospect of it), who no like beta tin?

I wont advise sleeping with and dumping them, if u aint interested let em know point-blank (the obvious 'gold'-diggers would defntly need telling off  wink), play the game along with others, u never can tell, Ms Right could be among (and maybe not). But no matter how much your head dey swell, don't allow it turn u to what ure not.

Its why they say its easier to meet your true spouse when youre still roughing it, good luck.

Cuteass if I remember correctly that song was by Tony One Week. . . . . I want to gyrate e o!
Re: nice one by chinedumo(m): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2010
Every Good thing comes from God if u are a christian. it glad to hear that u are successful in the affairs of the opposite sex. Remember if u use this opportunity to revenge u are not better than those girls. u have no moral and God-backing standing to judge or condemn them. Whateva they dish out to u u take. u dont know tomorrow. am not saying that U WILL LOSS UR JOB. but remember if it happens just asu used them so they will use u. if u dont use them u will earn the respect of any sane/"lover-of-good-things" person. This is also a manifestation of agape love. do it not because they deserve it but because of who u are. People have been in ur shoes if u are not lying and not all of them misbehaved.
Re: nice one by kemisuga(f): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2010
@ Poster - Do you mean those gurls you have wanted to date before that resisted you? Or every woman that know you hav a good job now just want to mingle with you?

Anyway, I dont know what you will gain after you hav sleep with them and dump. Remember wat goes around comes around. Dont bring curses on your head. If you dont like them, you can tell them off. Shikena

* sometime money develop wings and fly away. But this will not be your portion. IJN.
* This is the time for you to be focus and plan your future.

Congratulations!!! smiley
Re: nice one by chibenwa(m): 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2010
@poster, do as u wish.
Re: nice one by daduke2k(m): 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2010
I cant just tel wher u guyz fish out dis old threads sef. Mscheww
Re: nice one by fubiluv: 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2010
You wish! tongue tongue tongue
Re: nice one by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2010
daduke2k:

I cant just tel wher u guyz fish out dis old threads sef. Mscheww

lol! abi? grin
Re: nice one by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2010
Taa! to Everyone who misyearned on this thread.

Ashala just go and buy a register. You know what you really want, don't you? The sweet thing about DSTV is that it has so many channels. Don't let anyone persuade you into watching only African Magic! Watch everything - it's your money damn it!

Eventually, if do end up with just one channel at least you can take solace in the fact that there was a time you had a swell time. Just make sure you don't give any of them bulk sums of money. Any of them who asks for such, should have their name crossed out from the list.

Make hay while the sun shines cool.
Re: nice one by NET1(m): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2010
I think this is an old thread o.
Re: nice one by tunnytox(m): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2010
This is an old thread and without doubt you could easily know that this poster is exagerrating by saying women perster him their [b]''hundreds'' [/b]who the hell does he think he is?
Re: nice one by ruskiee(m): 8:54am On Apr 29, 2010
3 year old thread-and [b]someone [/b]just had to bring it back. SMH!
Re: nice one by chinedumo(m): 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2010
the point here is this. it is not bad that they want good thing now that u are relatively ok but can they maintain Good things or sponsor something to maturity/fruition. can they sow with u and reap with u in bountiful harvest? can they nourish/nurture someone to fulfill his destiny. otherwise they are saboteurs. keep in mind whatever they do to u or for u it isn't cos of love but lust. so do not get too excited. give glory to GOD and not women. use the resources he has given u to serve God and not women(plural). and it will be well with u.
Re: nice one by waleski(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2010
So nl has become so dry dat people are resurrectin a 3 yr old thread incase we dnt knw there is forum games section, there is a section 4 business,career,cars fashion hmmm dat u culd be interested so lets xplore d world of nl instead of openin dead threads .
Re: nice one by chinedumo(m): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2010
na sin? is it against forum rules to do so? what interests u is not the same with me. ok post a link of what u think i might find interesting, not just a general sub-forum plz. old thread is not the same as dead thread. dry bones shall rise again
Re: nice one by obstead200(m): 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2010
Nairalanders,
my own case is slightly different from the poster's. I also have a good Job and get more than my fair share of female admirers. Like one poster said, the age btw 25 and 30 is always wonderful for men. I am less than 30, live in a flat and drive a jeep. so as far as most girls are concerned, i am successful in life.
the issue now is that I am tired of rolling in the hay with these girls and I want to settle down. Ironically, non of those girls appeal to me as a wife material. I had to let all of them go. I decided to proceed on a mission: operation "search for a wife", and, e no easy oooooo! the only lady that appeals to me in every perspective does not seem to be eager to date me, not to mention marrying me. I spend sleepless nights wondering what the hell I shall do to get her to at least give me a chance to proove myself and my love to her. na wa ooo!

so my advice is this: use your good standing to get the best girl among them (i.e the one who truly loves you) and marry her as soon as you can.
Re: nice one by 190: 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2010
^^
we have some good nairaland wives

i know of 2

1, Mama-gee
2, madlady

they are very experienced in bed and hawt
a trial would blow your mind

push like $5000 into my AZA i would immediately fix u up with them~
Re: nice one by femmy2010(m): 5:41am On Jul 02, 2010
Is it not clear enuf that they are simply after ur new found higher social strata but remember that lady that was there for u when pepper no rest oo.
Re: nice one by kehneah: 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2010
GUY GO GIVE URSELF BRAIN O.MK NO B SAY AS MONEY DE ENTA UR HAND,EN DE COMOT, U KNW SAY SOME GALS BE 'AGBANA'.THIS IS THE TIME TO PLAN UR LIFE
Re: nice one by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2010
iv experienced the same and deep down it hurts cuz i think to myself "so if not for this money, im not important to everybody" its really not a nice feeling knowing people are only paying u attention cuz of ur money, it makes u feel used and only a fool would let it get to his head or take "advantage of it" as for me, if u where not with me in hard times, i dont want to know u when things are good for me. life is give and take not just take take take and these bloody nigerian gold diggers need to understand that.
Re: nice one by ashala(m): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
Wow, how time flies. This post surely brings back a lot of memories and Nostalgia. Who would believe that the crazy womanizing young man that posted this is now responsibly married with two lovely kids. Good ol memories.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Express Your Love Online Or In Facebook: / Some Guys No Dey Try At All / How Could She?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.