Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,604 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) (47712 Views)

After Orji Uzo Kalu, Will Bola Tinubu Be Next? / What Could Ambode Be Telling Fashola Here? / Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by cimag: 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
O'l boy me sef is seriously aggrieved with Bubu and APC national chair.See how they have sidelined me since 2015 and making yeye of me.Even this your CCT trial,i have passed through it before and i don't want to offend them so that they will not re-open my case in the CCT.
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by Bobby808: 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
Yemea1:
Jagaban baba... the brain behing the success of lagos state. Lets give this man a chance to be incharge of the politic of federal republic of Nigeria.
Am wondering why people like you would want to force us to take and accept Tinubu as an inch relivant. He only suggestted that parties should come together and form one party, the apc to increase the numbers and beat pdp and not because Tinubu is an inch worty of mentioning. Tinubu is one of the most renowned thieves of our time. One of the most tribalistic Nigerians, a man with the worst offensive mouth odur, yet you want us to take him as our Nelson Mandela of Nigeria. Common thief for that matter.
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
bigfish3k:

using that Yoruba/hausa colored ugly boy to represent igbos is corruption. most igbos are fair with shiny healthy skins
Lol
Hypocrite grin
That osu is from Enugu undecided

1 Like

Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by skedman(m): 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
yeyerolling:
u are high wat success By default lagos houses head quarters of most companies, has sea ports nd its d commervial hub. That is not tinubus doing
Are u telling me that there is no good governance in lagos state.

1 Like

Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
" shiiit is about to get down '
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by Jimbadly: 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
1stolax:
What of OSU?
OSU ALUSI ORU UME

Tinubu : Do you know you're a stupìd thieg

Saraki: Yes I know but I don't care
That guy in the picture is obviously Yoruba. Try another picture.
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
He's reporting Dino to his boss cool
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
Upritman:
As the news of the Federal Government taking a new battle against Saraki went viral yesterday, it was shocking for some Nigerians to still see the embattled Kwara Politician in the midst of his party men and even the president who many believe is being used to facilitate a targeted war against Him (Saraki).

At that marriage ceremony in Kano, this suspicious picture was taken.

What could the Asiwaju of the Universe be telling Saraki that he looked this cool-headed and sober?

Is it part of the "impossible reconciliation " of his party men among who Saraki (who is believed to be perfecting plans to defect to the PDP) is a Chief aggrieved member?

What do you think?

(c) http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/03/photonews-what-could-tinubu-be-telling.html

Saraki....Jagaban I gaz ldave APC to achieve my Presidential ambition
Tinubu.......Don't make d same mistake ya father made oooooo support Bubu or else
Saraki........Y should I support hi?.....He and Britain want to sieze my house worth £15m, CCT is closing in on me and I will soon be a convict....see what is happening to my stooge-Melaye
Tinubu....U better stay ooo.......wo, or you'll be bleeped 4 life, se ogbo?
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
skedman:
Are u telling me that there is no good governance in lagos state.
go to ikotun, eleko, iyanaiba, and other place in lag and ask. For the amout of IGR lagos generates governance is poor
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by ayarandy: 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
Don't underestimate Senator Bukola Saraki
ffome:
Please don't let me finish my political career like these saraki.

Please help my career.
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by wasyouy: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
shocked
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
Jimbadly:

That guy in the picture is obviously Yoruba.
Try another picture.
Olodo
Yoruba from Enugu àbí?

OSU ALUSI
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by franchasng: 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
Yemea1:
Jagaban baba... the brain behing the success of lagos state. Lets give this man a chance to be incharge of the politic of federal republic of Nigeria.
Lagos state is not a nice place to use to test or measure the good leadership quality of any leader because Lagos can function even without a governor.

If u want to know a good leader, make him the governor of Kebbi state, Ekiti state, Ebonyi state, Borno state, Yobe state, Ondo state, Cross River state, Benue state, etc don't use Lagos, Rivers State, Delta state to measure the success of a governor.

1 Like

Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
saraki my guy
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
We've failed the people, our party has failed Nigerians
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
sarathief and Tinubu
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by Bimpe29: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nigerian Elclassico 2019.
Saraki FC Vs Buhari FC.
Venue: Nigerian Polling Station.
Fire for fire.
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
Yemea1:
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by Yusufabogun001(m): 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
That part of the assignment they gave him.
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by IJOBA2: 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:

Your father that can write letter, how many people know him?
HES A NOTABLE BIAFRAN.... CASE CLOSED.
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by kabrud: 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
IJOBA2:
HES A NOTABLE BIAFRAN.... CASE CLOSED.
You mean he is an ipob pig? cheesy cheesy
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
cheesy cheesy

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by IJOBA2: 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:

You mean he is an ipob pig? cheesy cheesy
FORGET PROPHET BULLHARY AND HIS DISCIPLES, PORK MEAT NA HAUSA MUSLIMS FAVORITE FOOD.
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by kabrud: 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
IJOBA2:
FORGET PROPHET BULLHARY AND HIS DISCIPLES, PORK MEAT NA HAUSA MUSLIMS FAVORITE FOOD.
The truth is that you know it is a lie? Or you think I will be here arguing that one? No, because most of you live in self delusion, this is one example. So you are actually not proud of eating pork? Smh.
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by LZAA: 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
imhotep:
cheesy cheesy
cc lzaa
grin grin

Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by Duru009(m): 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
Sarike is smarter than him
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by chernest2002: 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nigerians are used to Apc hardship, how are we going to add more?
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by IJOBA2: 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:

The truth is that you know it is a lie? Or you think I will be here arguing that one? No, because most of you live in self delusion, this is one example. So you are actually not proud of eating pork? Smh.
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG IN EATING PORK MEAT... WESTERNERS FAVORITE MEAT IS PORK! AND YA HERE FIGHTING TOOTH AND NAIL JUST TO GO THERE AND START YOU SUICIDE BOMBING BUSINESS angry

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO APPLY FOR YEMEN AND SOMALIA VISA
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by IJOBA2: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
chernest2002:
Nigerians YORUBA MUSLIMS are used to Apc hardship, how are we going to add more?
FIXEDangry

1 Like

Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by bigfish3k: 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
1stolax:

Lol
Hypocrite grin
That osu is from Enugu undecided

lies , na Yoruba boy. why hypocrite, what I said about igbos and beauty is the truth. even when igbos are black its a shiny one, one that reflects light unlike Yoruba and hausa skin that absorbs light
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by wasyouy: 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2018

tinubu knew he was running scam, he is trying to convince people, that is scam is correct.

Tinubu is a name from the Kanuri ethnic group..

you have to remove the logo of my tinubu from the stadium..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6781983_260_jpega14d56303b97cb43a115418e07c198f6

Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by orlayemmy15(m): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=Upritman post=65542607]As the news of the Federal Government taking a new battle against Saraki went viral yesterday, it was shocking for some Nigerians to still see the embattled Kwara Politician in the midst of his party men and even the president who many believe is being used to facilitate a targeted war against Him (Saraki).

At that marriage ceremony in Kano, this suspicious picture was taken.

What could the Asiwaju of the Universe be telling Saraki that he looked this cool-headed and sober?

Is it part of the "impossible reconciliation " of his party men among who Saraki (who is believed to be perfecting plans to defect to the PDP) is a Chief aggrieved member?

What do you think?

Bukky... Arsenal don spoil our ticket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi / Opening Of Roban Stores Awka , Anambra State - By Gov. Willie Obiano (photos) / Lai Mohammed: Lockdown Will Be Extended If Nigerians Don’t Behave Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.