Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Those Jubilating Over Dapchi Girls’ Abduction Is An Enemy Of Nigeria -presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Jubilating Over Dapchi Girls’ Abduction Is An Enemy Of Nigeria -presidency (1163 Views)

Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare / Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) / Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Those Jubilating Over Dapchi Girls’ Abduction Is An Enemy Of Nigeria -presidency by MonPro: 10:33am On Mar 04, 2018
But Dumbohari other APC thieves were seen jubilating and celebrating the abduction in the Kano wedding party instead of visiting the school.

1 Like

Re: Those Jubilating Over Dapchi Girls’ Abduction Is An Enemy Of Nigeria -presidency by pressplay411(m): 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
FarahAideed:

You need productive thinkers yet you still maintain we continue with a shallow short sighted Buhari with the IQ of a flea and vision of a wombat ...Uncle are you sure your brain is not doing you one kind

Where did you get an impression of my future vote? Why the need to refer to my brain? Why must every one be insulting and experts at mudslingling?
I hope you read again with an open mind.

We should learn to think/write/comment positively not with an intent to pull down and undermine just for Likes and shares?
Positive intelligent comments get likes and shares too, just give a try for a change.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension Brews In Yenagoa Over Blocking Of Major Road For Jumat Service / [Not Religion] My Observation At Church Today. Serious stuff! / How Buhari Will Win 2019 Election – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.