Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

Nairaland Funny Names And Why. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Funny Names And Why. (941 Views)

Make A Nairaland (funny) Wish And See If Someone Would Grant It / Igbo Names And Their Funny/dirty Translations In Yoruba. / Why People Use Funny Names On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Funny Names And Why. by kalu61(m): 10:44am On Mar 04, 2018
The type of name people bear for whatsoever reason has got me thinking especially nairaland like Naijamutant(I'm a big fan),tooth4tooth,yeyeboi,yeyerolling,QueenSuccubus,Saraki(seems he is in comma) and meaningless ones like Vqvqz007.I mean no insult guys.Just to have fun.Mention that weird name you have heard or seen and those whose monikers mention should tell us why they choosed such name or tell us why you in particular arrived at your moniker.Lets have fun guys,its resting day.
Re: Nairaland Funny Names And Why. by Kooldon(f): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2018
Like Cococandy FTC During Sunday Service
Re: Nairaland Funny Names And Why. by QueenSekxy(f): 10:50am On Mar 04, 2018
not funny
Re: Nairaland Funny Names And Why. by yeyeboi(m): 11:05am On Mar 04, 2018
kalu61:
The type of name people bear for whatsoever reason has got me thinking especially nairaland like Naijamutant(I'm a big fan),tooth4tooth,yeyeboi,yeyerolling,QueenSuccubus,Saraki(seems he is in comma) and meaningless ones like Vqvqz007.I mean no insult guys.Just to have fun.Mention that weird name you have heard or seen and those whose monikers mention should tell us why they choosed such name or tell us why you in particular arrived at your moniker.Lets have fun guys,its resting day.

Na mental case be your case
Re: Nairaland Funny Names And Why. by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 04, 2018
smelling anus, seunosewapenis
Re: Nairaland Funny Names And Why. by kalu61(m): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2018
yeyeboi:

Na mental case be your case
haha,why you choose that kind name?
Re: Nairaland Funny Names And Why. by kalu61(m): 11:15am On Mar 04, 2018
Kooldon:
Ya,l use to see that moniker,hope he is still on NL
Re: Nairaland Funny Names And Why. by zeezeegal(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2018
Peniscap
Re: Nairaland Funny Names And Why. by kalu61(m): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:
not funny
abi you no read where they say make you explain your moniker
Re: Nairaland Funny Names And Why. by tooth4tooth: 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
kalu61:
grin 4 grin
Re: Nairaland Funny Names And Why. by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
angry

And who told u that my moniker is funny?
Re: Nairaland Funny Names And Why. by Martin0(m): 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
angry
oya oya am the ref here fire dem all baby succubusgrin
Re: Nairaland Funny Names And Why. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
amunkita
Re: Nairaland Funny Names And Why. by kalu61(m): 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
angry

May be you don't know bt it is.Whats succubus.abeg no take am serious
Re: Nairaland Funny Names And Why. by Mekanus(m): 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
Born2fuckpussy grin grin
Re: Nairaland Funny Names And Why. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
Kooldon:
is This One Well Today At All
Re: Nairaland Funny Names And Why. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
DeadRat:
is This One Well Today At All
just say that you want us to mention your name. seunosewaspenis and smellinganus
Re: Nairaland Funny Names And Why. by Drfash(f): 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
Re: Nairaland Funny Names And Why. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
funmisticqueen:
just say that you want us to mention your name. seunosewaspenis and smellinganus
just Say You Want Me To Reply Your mention...
Re: Nairaland Funny Names And Why. by SmellingAnus(m): 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
funmisticqueen:
smelling anus, seunosewapenis
hahaha well ,I agree with you that my moniker is very funny..

One of the reasons I used it was because it sounded funny and weird at the same time...

Another reason was because I wanted to make sense from a moniker that appears to be senseless kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gay Prank: Nigerian Mum attack Lagos based tv presenter for harrasing her son / My Heart Belongs To Another Man But I Pushed Him Back To His Wife / Who Should Date Your Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.