Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. (4837 Views)

We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe / My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. / If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by correctguy101(m): 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
odysey:

I think I understand what you're saying I'm about to take this stuff way more seriously I'll like those interested to journey together, share information thoughts and experiences If such an online group exists on Telegram do drop the link

Lols, like you're afraid of being alone, hehehehehe.....

You want to create a cult like group abi? Don't let them children of Abraham catch you o.. grin
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by odysey: 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
correctguy101:

Lols, like you're afraid of being alone, hehehehehe.....

You want to create a cult like group abi? Don't let them children of Abraham catch you o.. grin

lol

we odd ones need to stick together

in pursuit of truth I've been in the religious circles but something didn't add up, something was missing

a few Pastors know the truth and have been sharing it jejely ... Google christ consciousness or sound code + pastor and see

Billi is gone was gonna throw him a send off party here!! also wanted to ask for books to start up my re reading .... Do suggest them

NB ... to you all who think like I sometimes do lol that billi was high on something
1. Yes he was
2. 95% of what he spoke of are in the bible .... search for yourselves .. be like the bereans....

I've conquered Fear, the journey together is way more fun, and we can look out for each other me thinks
Re: Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. by correctguy101(m): 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
odysey:

lol

we odd ones need to stick together

in pursuit of truth I've been in the religious circles but something didn't add up, something was missing

a few Pastors know the truth and have been sharing it jejely ... Google christ consciousness or sound code + pastor and see

Billi is gone was gonna throw him a send off party here!! also wanted to ask for books to start up my re reading .... Do suggest them

NB ... to you all who think like I sometimes do lol that billi was high on something
1. Yes he was
2. 95% of what he spoke of are in the bible .... search for yourselves .. be like the bereans....

I've conquered Fear, the journey together is way more fun, and we can look out for each other me thinks

Why would I want to be like the boreans? That's a question a radical minded person like myself often asks each time I'm confronted with any question.

Me conquered fear? I wouldn't say so, cos I fear each day for those I love. I fear they might get hurt or be in a problem the almighty me can't salvage....lols

But as for myself, I don't even care if I get hurt or anything. And I'm somewhat of a recluse. I like being invisible, it's fun, you should try it. grin

I just enjoy the occasional discuss on here on the matter of mind and matter. None of us is our mind, our mind is open like the internet and many bits of information are run on it that's why we all need directions and needs time alone to meditate and go within for the real education and understanding of nature and what it is. What to search for will come into your mind if you feed it with the right information.

Abeg I dey find business to partner with.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastors And Men Of God: Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Ede / Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo) / ILLUMINATI 6-6-6!! Kanye West's New Album . Is DISRESPECTFUL Of JESUS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.