Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,088 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

How Can I Reduce My Sex Drive?? ADVICE Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Reduce My Sex Drive?? ADVICE Needed (1271 Views)

How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way / How Can I Reduce My High Sex Drive? / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Reduce My Sex Drive?? ADVICE Needed by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hi everyone, I have read about people who's spouse suddenly stopped wanting to have sex, and they asked for drugs to use to reduce their libido so they can stop thinking about sex.
in my own case I want to also reduce mine to the lowest minimum, so am asking if their is a drug that can be used, or that worked for you.
I saw a drug called ZOLOFT on the internet and I plan on buying it, please if you have used it before or know where to get it please advice me

(A man without joystick is super focused, ask dat guy without d in...game of thrones)
Re: How Can I Reduce My Sex Drive?? ADVICE Needed by XhosaNostra(f): 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
Zoloft is a drug for people with mental issues. Hope you read about the side effects too undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce My Sex Drive?? ADVICE Needed by donstan18: 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: How Can I Reduce My Sex Drive?? ADVICE Needed by SUPERPACK: 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
why nt just cut your dick off, and sto p suffering yourself.
Re: How Can I Reduce My Sex Drive?? ADVICE Needed by mikejj(m): 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
grin guy respect yourself.a man without d...k is what..abeg corect that mistake.
Re: How Can I Reduce My Sex Drive?? ADVICE Needed by Quality20(m): 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
fasting and reduction of spicy foods shd help u
Re: How Can I Reduce My Sex Drive?? ADVICE Needed by Mandrake007(m): 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
That's nature,don't run from it embrace it stop disgracing yourself outchea fam
Re: How Can I Reduce My Sex Drive?? ADVICE Needed by habsydiamond(m): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
By removing Ur leg untop accelerator.small small.. grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Reduce My Sex Drive?? ADVICE Needed by lekbel09(m): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
dammyloye:
Hi everyone, I have read about people who's spouse suddenly stopped wanting to have sex, and they asked for drugs to use to reduce their libido so they can stop thinking about sex.
in my own case I want to also reduce mine to the lowest minimum, so am asking if their is a drug that can be used, or that worked for you.
I saw a drug called ZOLOFT on the internet and I plan on buying it, please if you have used it before or know where to get it please advice me

(A man without joystick is super focused, ask dat guy without d in...game of thrones)
better use your sense and don't do self prescription or else the results will be disastrous

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Use Your Real Names On Facbook / Should I Smash Her And Break Her Heart Or Ignore Her? / Should I Call Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.