Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Bizarre... This Woman Was Born With A Third Vagina And She Has A Word For Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bizarre... This Woman Was Born With A Third Vagina And She Has A Word For Men (4441 Views)

Meet Intersex Man With Vagina And Intersex Woman With Penis (photos) / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizarre... This Woman Was Born With A Third Vagina And She Has A Word For Men by Yuneek(f): 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
A 23-year-old woman who was born with three vaginas has spoken up on why people should accept her for who she is.

Briana Fletcher, was born with Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser (MRKH) syndrome, which causes the reproductive system to be underdeveloped.

This means she’s missing significant portions of her vagina – Briana has no uterus and is missing the upper two thirds of her vaginal canal.

There were no external clues of what was going on inside Briana’s vagina, so she didn’t learn of her condition until puberty, when her period didn’t arrive.

She said: "That was the first clue. "The doctor attributed it to my low weight.

"I didn’t really feel any different. It was a bit off when someone would ask me for a tampon or pad at school but I just said I didn’t have any on me. It didn’t really bother me."

Read More on:
https://dailynaija.com/post/bizarre-this-woman-was-born-with-a-third-vagina-and-she-has-a-word-for-people-especially-men-photo

Re: Bizarre... This Woman Was Born With A Third Vagina And She Has A Word For Men by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
kiss
Re: Bizarre... This Woman Was Born With A Third Vagina And She Has A Word For Men by dingbang(m): 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
Can we see it?

4 Likes

Re: Bizarre... This Woman Was Born With A Third Vagina And She Has A Word For Men by Davash222(m): 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
A photo would do us good shocked

3 Likes

Re: Bizarre... This Woman Was Born With A Third Vagina And She Has A Word For Men by Mandrake007(m): 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
pics or you lying
Re: Bizarre... This Woman Was Born With A Third Vagina And She Has A Word For Men by kushercain: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
op u say she has 3 vaj and you're still telling us its not complete

5 Likes

Re: Bizarre... This Woman Was Born With A Third Vagina And She Has A Word For Men by BossLaifay(f): 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
"third vijayjay" is there a second I am unaware of?
Re: Bizarre... This Woman Was Born With A Third Vagina And She Has A Word For Men by EmmySparky(m): 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
but she can be d!cked right? cos that would be too bad
Re: Bizarre... This Woman Was Born With A Third Vagina And She Has A Word For Men by TonyBankz(m): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
kushercain:
Na eh me taya oo..abii d tin go reach 5 b4 im go complete
Re: Bizarre... This Woman Was Born With A Third Vagina And She Has A Word For Men by TonyBankz(m): 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
She don blow b dat lah..dix one na tensome,make she jxt go open headquartarx
Re: Bizarre... This Woman Was Born With A Third Vagina And She Has A Word For Men by osemoses1234(m): 2:43am On Mar 05, 2018
Pictures or I don't believe
Re: Bizarre... This Woman Was Born With A Third Vagina And She Has A Word For Men by femi4: 5:48am On Mar 05, 2018
BossLaifay:
"third vijayjay" is there a second I am unaware of?
The second is embedded in the first
Re: Bizarre... This Woman Was Born With A Third Vagina And She Has A Word For Men by abiambo(m): 6:57am On Mar 05, 2018
kushercain:
I tire for all this mum op dem o...
Re: Bizarre... This Woman Was Born With A Third Vagina And She Has A Word For Men by Partnerbiz3: 7:02am On Mar 05, 2018
Strange..
But oyibos can always cope shaa.

GET 20% bonus on data purchases on 9mobile...
Re: Bizarre... This Woman Was Born With A Third Vagina And She Has A Word For Men by Morbeta11(m): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2018
Actually she can have three boyfriends ..and label each vagina accordingly.
Re: Bizarre... This Woman Was Born With A Third Vagina And She Has A Word For Men by Gofwane(m): 10:22am On Mar 05, 2018
Op, no sample picture for us to see and know how to properly advice her?
Re: Bizarre... This Woman Was Born With A Third Vagina And She Has A Word For Men by oPPOSEE: 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
Which will she ma st ur. abate with.
Re: Bizarre... This Woman Was Born With A Third Vagina And She Has A Word For Men by seunadeolu(m): 11:12am On Mar 06, 2018
Op correct yourself, you are meant to say one-third of her vagina. why say a third vagina(thats awfully misleading)
Re: Bizarre... This Woman Was Born With A Third Vagina And She Has A Word For Men by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
where the hell is the vajay?

(1) (Reply)

I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! / I Am Demisexual – Actress Khyara Nwokora Says As She Puts Her Full Watermelon On / Am In Love With The Wrong Girl And Can't Help Myself Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.