Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm (12473 Views)

LASG Hails Compliance With Restriction Of Motorcycles And Tricycles / Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) / BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by Toks06: 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
It can't work in my town nnewi
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by innobets(m): 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
Baroba:
Ban Okada outright, people will find alternative things to do, go to orthopaedic hospital and you will weep. Okada was never meant to be a form of public transportation..

Nkwo nnewi is d main importers and manufacturer of motorcycle... anambra no dey joke with business... outright ban will never happen.. instead dem go bribe d government...
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by AllHailBiafra(m): 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
It's not to curb any criminal activity, Obiano wants to use it as one of the measures to get back at the indigents of the State for humiliating him before the entire world on the 18th of November after the great IPOB successfully recorded 98% election girlcot grin grin He never see anything, play with Anambra people at your own risk. Anambra is one of the safest place in the shithole at the moment, so which insecurity is Obiaturu talking about again?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by AllHailBiafra(m): 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
Baroba:
Ban Okada outright, people will find alternative things to do, go to orthopaedic hospital and you will weep. Okada was never meant to be a form of public transportation..
Just reflect on your comments again and tell us why you claim not to be dafty.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by abouzaid: 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Please don't tell me that this is the same Guvnor that appointed a Commissioner of Love or some such nonsense.
nope,that was the IMO state governor, the same governor that completely banned Okada and Keke without alternatives provided.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by Yyeske(m): 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
What crap! Obiano should just be careful with this one because Onitsha and Nnewi residents will never honour it.
Okada off the road by 7pm? They've tried it before and it failed and it will fail this time as well.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
abouzaid:
nope,that was the IMO state governor, the same governor that completely banned Okada and Keke without alternatives provided.

Oh okay.

I really don't understand how these folks govern without due process.
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by pusa: 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
Police 4 anambra don hammer be dat
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by poseidon12: 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
thelifepagesng:
Anambra nna okada ndigo

Is this Igbo language or something else?
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by abouzaid: 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Oh okay.

I really don't understand how these folks govern without due process.
if you understand the politics involved, you would even hate them with passion. like ban Okada and introduce painted mini buses which can only be operated by the governors crony as a private business. they basically turn the local transportation system to their private business.
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by Carribbeanqun: 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
I don't think this is a wise move. It is not all locations that have Keke operators. How will people in such areas cope especially travellers at night. There is also greater risk of increase of the activity of one chance operators that use commercial vehicles.
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by megama: 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
afbstrategies:
Government making senseless decisions which impacts their people negatively all the time.

Many of those Okada riders are owed months of salaries and their families rely on them to survive

One governor is busy building statues and looking for his family members to succeed him

While this one is here banning Okada riders. Put better regulations in place to check crimes.
you must be a mupuntufu. The order is from 7 pm. Other states that out total stoppage nko?..or are you a night hawker??
Willy is working

1 Like

Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 05, 2018
afbstrategies:
Government making senseless decisions which impacts their people negatively all the time.

Many of those Okada riders are owed months of salaries and their families rely on them to survive

One governor is busy building statues and looking for his family members to succeed him

While this one is here banning Okada riders. Put better regulations in place to check crimes.

Anambra state is up to date in payment of salaries
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by afbstrategies: 12:14am On Mar 05, 2018
megama:
you must be a mupuntufu. The order is from 7 pm. Other states that out total stoppage nko?..or are you a night hawker??
Willy is working

Blind Bartimus. willie is working. Useless otimkpu like you. Look for something better to do with your sorry life.

Willie is working because you are doing your 'kidnappings' during the day. Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 05, 2018
afbstrategies:

Is that the only thing your dull brain picked up from my posting?

I can bet that you have an okada man in your family. Loser undecided

Your response indicates that you are from a generation of losers. No further response from me to your hungry self.
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by afbstrategies: 12:28am On Mar 05, 2018
sacluxisback:

Your response indicates that you are from a generation of losers. No further response from me to your hungry self.

Stay on your medication and don't skip your dosage.
Nairaland is for sound minds and not for drop outs like you.
Next time, think twice before mentioning people ok
Especially when you are not even better than an average okada man.
Hungry self! I can give you a better job in 24hrs. Try me

Now, look for the nearest lake and do the needful, loser! undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 05, 2018
afbstrategies:

Stay on your medication and don't skip your dosage.
Nairaland is for sound minds and not for drop outs like you.
Next time, think twice before mentioning people ok
Especially when you are not even better than an average okada man.

Now, look for the nearest lake and do the needful, loser! undecided

I take that back! Why are you so hornyy about okada men??

Stop forcing yourself to be intelligent when you are actually the opposite. If you have better suggestions mention them otherwise shut up! Homosexual.
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by Yyeske(m): 12:34am On Mar 05, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
It's not to curb any criminal activity, Obiano wants to use it as one of the measures to get back at the indigents of the State for humiliating him before the entire world on the 18th of November after the great IPOB successfully recorded 98% election girlcot grin grin He never see anything, play with Anambra people at your own risk. Anambra is one of the safest place in the shithole at the moment, so which insecurity is Obiaturu talking about again?
Stop all your silly lies of election boycott abeg, we've had enough of IPOB lies and propaganda.
Meanwhile, virtually all okada riders in Anambra are not from the state

1 Like

Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by afbstrategies: 12:38am On Mar 05, 2018
sacluxisback:

I take that back! Why are you so hornyy about okada men??

Stop forcing yourself to be intelligent when you are actually the opposite. If you have better suggestions mention them otherwise shut up! Homosexual.

Creepy ones are the first to accuse others. Is that why you are sleeping with your sister?

Is that why you don't want us to see the clear picture you took with her? Nice try!

You think I don't know you but I do. Stop skipping your medication and get a job, Loser!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by NonsoWow: 1:38am On Mar 05, 2018
I support this. Majority of those doing okada business in Anambra are wawa and abakaliki lowlives who are usually engaged in armed robbery too. This looks like a prelude to the much-awaited outright ban of okada in Anambra.
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by NonsoWow: 1:47am On Mar 05, 2018
Perfect way to depopulate Anambra of those wawa and abakaliki destitutes. When the okada riding business is eventually banned outrightly, the riders will have no other option but to take their wawa and abakaliki wives and children who are hawking and defacing Anambra state back to their Enugu and Ebonyi states where they belong.
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by afbstrategies: 1:58am On Mar 05, 2018
sacluxisback:

Self confession.

You keep calling me loser but I m more educated than your father. Homosexual.

You used the word homosexual because that's what's creepy jobless men like you think all the time.
At least I have a father, better than you who is the son of a thousand fathers and all are losers like you.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by deomelllo: 3:32am On Mar 05, 2018
sacluxisback:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

Anambra workers demand full implementation

In Anambra State, immediate past government of Peter Obi, instead of implementing the N18.000 minimum wage, just added N10,000 and just recently, the incumbent governor merely effected a15 percent increment to the workers’ salaries which still fell short of the N18.000 minimum wage.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/minimum-wage-governors-discriminate-against-lg-workers-teachers/

That village joker is not paying full 18k minimum wage, so why should the workers in that state make ends meet with okada?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by naijjaman(m): 3:48am On Mar 05, 2018
sacluxisback:

Is that what makes a great state?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by megama: 6:09am On Mar 05, 2018
afbstrategies:

Blind Bartimus. willie is working. Useless otimkpu like you. Look for something better to do with your sorry life.

Willie is working because you are doing your 'kidnappings' during the day. Olodo!
very soon people like you will be entering Anambra state with visa.because I know your don't belong here.from your Language. Upper canada.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 05, 2018
naijjaman:

Is that what makes a great state?

It was a response to the comment that workers in the state are owed salaries.
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 05, 2018
deomelllo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

You tell me

That village joker is not paying full 18k minimum wage, so why should the workers in that state make ends meet with okada?
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 05, 2018
afbstrategies:

You used the word homosexual because that's what's creepy jobless men like you think all the time.
At least I have a father, better than you who is the son of a thousand fathers and all are losers like you.

You sure?

Why not present yourself for a DNA test.
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by afbstrategies: 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
sacluxisback:

You sure?

Why not present yourself for a DNA test.

Will present myself after you tell us why you were deported from UK grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting, Offers One Minute Silence For Mama Taraba / Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal / Protesters Storm APC Secretariat, Demand Ganduje’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.