Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,105 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm (12471 Views)

LASG Hails Compliance With Restriction Of Motorcycles And Tricycles / Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) / BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by afbstrategies: 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
sacluxisback:

You sure?

Why not present yourself for a DNA test.

They should check you to make sure you are not infected.
Keep living in hell and praising a governor who doesn't know you exist. cheesy
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by afbstrategies: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
sacluxisback:

You sure?

Why not present yourself for a DNA test.

I took a closer look at your life and noticed you are nothing.

I am here to expose jobless jokers like you.

Here's a sample ..... Mbaise Man grin grin

Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
afbstrategies:

I took a closer look at your life and noticed you are nothing.

I am here to expose jobless jokers like you.

Here's a sample ..... Mbaise Man grin grin

Only homosexuals like you stalk guys on faceless forums. I am straight bro.

It's not like you are getting paid for checking me out but I should warn you , don't cross my path.
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
afbstrategies:

Will present myself after you tell us why you were deported from UK grin

My record in UK can absolve you from your sins. Just quit, this your obsession about me is unhealthy. At the moment, you are mentally unbalanced. Your mentions about me were like over 3 times and my reply to you was once, don't worry I will call you when I want to poop.
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by afbstrategies: 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
sacluxisback:

Only homosexuals like me stalk guys on faceless forums.

Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by afbstrategies: 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
sacluxisback:

It's not like you are getting paid for checking me out but I should warn you , don't cross my path.

You are a piece of poop. I will send you in for a very long time.

Deported Mbaise man looking for people to get infected. Not done with you, Loser!
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by afbstrategies: 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
sacluxisback:

My record in UK can absolve you from your sins. Just quit, this your obsession about me is unhealthy. At the moment, you are mentally unbalanced. Your mentions about me were like over 3 times and my reply to you was once, don't worry I will call you when I want to poop.

The regret is there for you. I am going to be the last person you will ever mention on NL.

Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by afbstrategies: 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
sacluxisback:

I am married with kids. Doing very well and you are there looking for women to infect.

I pity those who are doing things with creepy individuals like you.
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2018
afbstrategies:

I am married with kids. Doing very well and you are there looking for women to infect.

I pity those who are doing things with creepy individuals like you.

Who da fuq asked you about your status? I wonder how your home front is. Your wife doesn't know you are a homosexual. You pay more attention stalking me than attending to your family, if you really have one.

Family men have real jobs putting food on the table but you on the other hand are stalking a guy. Now who is the real loser? For a family man, you have too many mentions here about me.
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by afbstrategies: 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2018
sacluxisback:

Who da fuq asked you about your status? I wonder how your home front is. Your wife doesn't know you are a homosexual. You pay more attention stalking me than attending to your family, if you really have one.

Family men have real jobs putting food on the table but you on the other hand are stalking a guy. Now who is the real loser? For a family man, you have too many mentions here about me.
I know that freaked you out. Knowing you are a loser and I am highly successful.
Too bad for you. You asked for what you are getting. No time to cry Mbaise man.
The words you are using is what you do. Stop crying and tell us why you were deported.

Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by afbstrategies: 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
sacluxisback:

You started the mention and you will not end it. Faggit!

Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 09, 2018
afbstrategies:

I know that freaked you out. Knowing you are a loser and I am highly successful.
Too bad for you. You asked for what you are getting. No time to cry Mbaise man.
The words you are using is what you do. Stop crying and tell us why you were deported.

So much time on your hands.

My conclusion about you is that you are a disgrace for a father if you are one.

So many mentions about me, I dunno y.

If you stalk Jesus the way you stalk me, your life would be much better. Quit worshipping me.
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by afbstrategies: 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
sacluxisback:

If you stalk Jesus the way you stalk me, your life would be much better. Quit worshipping me.

You are used to the words you use because that's why you were deported from UK.
Those words will stay in your little mind and haunt you for the rest of your sorry life.
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by afbstrategies: 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
sacluxisback:

After your deportation from UK, you are talking about Jesus. You are facing your punishment already. cheesy
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
afbstrategies:

After your deportation from UK, you are talking about Jesus. You are facing your punishment already. cheesy

I have never been deported , I left with a valid visa, Mr family man. Seems you married in your teens, knocked up a lady then threw a cheap ring.

Living on food stamps doesn't make you successful you know. You should be picking litter instead of going through all my posts.

At the end of it all, I don't know who d fuq u r. Your children should disown you for stalking a man. Homosexual.
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by afbstrategies: 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
sacluxisback:

I have never been deported , I left with a valid visa, Mr family man. Seems you married in your teens, knocked up a lady then threw a cheap ring.

Living on food stamps doesn't make you successful you know. You should be picking litter instead of going through all my posts.

At the end of it all, I don't know who d fuq u r. Your children should disown you for stalking a man. Homosexual.

Yes, you were deported and I have proof of that. Don't dare me.
Also, I have hired a couple of Nairalanders to work for me.
If you need a job, holla and I will get you one, ok
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by afbstrategies: 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
sacluxisback:

There's nothing about your sorry and disgusting life that will appeal to even touts and beggars. You are too low, deportee cheesy
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
afbstrategies:

Yes, you were deported and I have proof of that. Don't dare me.
Also, I have hired a couple of Nairalanders to work for me.
If you need a job, holla and I will get you one, ok

Prove it. I dare you!

Lol living on less than $10 an hour can't hire a foetus. Fake Nigerian forming boss.

Show proof that I was deported please!
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by afbstrategies: 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
sacluxisback:

Prove it. I dare you!

Lol living on less than $10 an hour can't hire a foetus. Fake Nigerian forming boss.

Show proof that I was deported please!

Ok, I will. Don't cry and beg to be spared.

And you need to stop sending emails to beg me not to expose you.
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
afbstrategies:

There's nothing about your sorry and disgusting life that will appeal to even touts and beggars. You are too low, deportee cheesy

How many mentions do you have about me??

I am not your Lord and Saviour.

Stop worshipping me.

Only God can help your delysionary life.

You lied about being a boss , you lied about your marital status, I mean do you have a real life
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
afbstrategies:

Ok, I will. Don't cry and beg to be spared.

And you need to stop sending emails to beg me not to expose you.

Show proof...

Still waiting....
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by afbstrategies: 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
sacluxisback:

Show proof...

Still waiting....

I don't care how long you wait. Keep waiting

while I'm busy making cool money cheesy
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by afbstrategies: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
sacluxisback:

How many mentions do you have about me??

I am not your Lord and Saviour.

Stop worshipping me.

Only God can help your delysionary life.

You lied about being a boss , you lied about your marital status, I mean do you have a real life

Far better than you. I am on your case right now cheesy
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
afbstrategies:

I don't care how long you wait. Keep waiting

while I'm busy making cool money cheesy

Lol.Generation of cowards.

Self deceit is a sign of severe depression.

Food stamp survivor.
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by afbstrategies: 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
sacluxisback:

Lol.Generation of cowards.

Self deceit is a sign of severe depression.

Food stamp survivor.

After your deportation, right? You are a sad man.
Show me your current phone and laptop and I will shock you.
Life is good, man. You should have stayed away from crime in UK.
See your life now ... cheesy
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
afbstrategies:

Far better than you. I am on your case right now cheesy

Are you getting paid being on my case?

Self deceit, self denial, delusion. Paranoia, crazy obsession.

Infact, you are mad.
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by afbstrategies: 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
sacluxisback:

Self deceit, self denial, delusion. Paranoia, crazy obsession.

Infact, you are mad.

Your deportation case in under review right now.
You are the cause of your woes, next time stay away from mentioning people.
I am blessed, fortunate and staying away from the troubles that let to your deportation from UK.
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by afbstrategies: 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
sacluxisback:

Yes. You failed to let NLanders know you were deported from UK for a serious crime.

And you tried to sell forex illegally when you came back. Be quiet or get exposed further. undecided
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
afbstrategies:

Yes. You failed to let NLanders know you were deported from UK for a serious crime.

And you tried to sell forex illegally when you came back. Be quiet or get exposed further. undecided

Expose further.
Re: Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm by afbstrategies: 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
sacluxisback:

Expose further.

I am on it. They are looking for a better picture of you. Stay tuned.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) / FG Commends Seplat’s Achievements In Nigeria’s Oil & Gas Sector / Bandits Currently Operating Along Zungeru-kontogora Road - Eyewitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.