Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Why Buhari And I Did Not Visit Dapchi – Osibanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari And I Did Not Visit Dapchi – Osibanjo (344 Views)

Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival / Why Atiku May Not Visit America Any Time Soon~ The Guardian / Why President Buhari And I Didn't Visit Dapchi - VP Osinbajo Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Buhari And I Did Not Visit Dapchi – Osibanjo by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 05, 2018
The Vice-President of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo has revealed why he and his Principal, President Muhammadu Buhari have not visited Dapchi, the community where 110 school girls were abducted, a fortnight ago in the northern state of Yobe, Nigeria.

Speaking with newsmen over the weekend, Osinbajo said the government has expressed sympathy with the people as condolence visits alone would not address the situation.

Read Details: https://www.newdayng.com/buhari-not-visit-dapchi-osibanjo/
Re: Why Buhari And I Did Not Visit Dapchi – Osibanjo by BankeSmalls(f): 9:15am On Mar 05, 2018
The way Jonathan was bullied because he didn't run from Aso rock to Chibok nezt morning, you start to wonder why the nation is filled with hypocrites.
Re: Why Buhari And I Did Not Visit Dapchi – Osibanjo by bedspread: 9:16am On Mar 05, 2018
What
Re: Why Buhari And I Did Not Visit Dapchi – Osibanjo by Mynd44: 9:32am On Mar 05, 2018

(1)

Otedola Endorses Ambode For Second Term / Kogi Gov’s Conduct Threat To Democracy — Senate / Dan Orbih's N800m Scandal: Nehikhare Face Your Accusers, Leave EDSG Out Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.