Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

How My School Principal Disguise To Beat Me In His Office And Had Sex With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My School Principal Disguise To Beat Me In His Office And Had Sex With Me (3458 Views)

Masturbating Is A Blessing In Disguise To Most Men / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My School Principal Disguise To Beat Me In His Office And Had Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2018
Have been a very good girl at school and I got mature very fast, I
was in ss2 when my school principal called me to his office
Have always noticed that he always finds fault in anything I do
compare to all other students, Am a girl with a very huge chest that
makes guys always comes to me but I do ignore them
It all happened when my principal called me to his office telling me
that I disobey some school rules and I need to be punished, I was
like sir I did not know what I did I told him
All what he told me is that when I finish dealing with you,you gonna
know what you did.
He told me to lock the door and off my shirts that he wants to beat
me without my shirt
Read full story at www.oauvoices.com.ng/2018/03/how-my-school-principal-romance-me-to.html?m=1
Re: How My School Principal Disguise To Beat Me In His Office And Had Sex With Me by Aeman(m): 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
Op please recieve sense

1 Like

Re: How My School Principal Disguise To Beat Me In His Office And Had Sex With Me by pweshdodo(m): 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
Op... Sense must fall on you o
Re: How My School Principal Disguise To Beat Me In His Office And Had Sex With Me by marvin906(m): 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
LA CLICK LA FAINT
Re: How My School Principal Disguise To Beat Me In His Office And Had Sex With Me by yarimo(m): 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
Op brain must be in reverse mode undecided

(1) (Reply)

Download Over 180 Mp3 Audios & Ebooks On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex, Parenting / Video:students Under 16 Were Making Love In School Class / My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.