Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

I Guess We're A Perfect Match - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Guess We're A Perfect Match (382 Views)

We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Guess We're A Perfect Match by misssexy25(f): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2018
I joined Colombian Woman just last year. I saw the profiles of other girls who are hopeful to be appreciated by foreign men. Just like me, these girls are waiting to be loved and hopefully get married with men of foreign influence. My name is Anna, I am from Colombia and this is my journey in meeting the man of my dream.

I grew up in Cartagena, a big city in Colombia. This is the place where you get to see a lot of attractive and sexy women. And I am one of them, of course! I joined Colombian Woman with the hopes of finding true love with men in the States, I really don’t care much if he’s older than me. After a year of membership, at last, someone noticed my profile and sent messages to me. He’s Andy. Based on his profile, he is an entrepreneur with 2 kids. He is divorced and currently looking for a wife. I guess we’re a perfect match!

Aside from his work, he told me he is athletic and active to any sports. He didn’t know I am too. I was a college varsity before! I love to play volleyball, soccer, and even water sports. These are my edge to be his wife. I guess we’re a perfect match!

I know it’s hard to expect but based on what he’s saying, he’s definitely interested in me. Am I too confident? Yes, because he has given me expectations and promises. Do I have to rely on this? Please respond. Your reactions are appreciated.
Re: I Guess We're A Perfect Match by Gebbson007(m): 10:51am On Mar 05, 2018
get to know him beyond his profile ... more like asking him for a meeting/ date to Get to know each other better ... to be on a safer side he should come to you.

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up / Auguri / What The Real Definition Of "I'M FINISHED"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.