Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park (52099 Views)

Nigerian Man Gives A Tour Of ‘five Star’ Graveyard Where He Works In Italy / The Adekunle Fajuyi Memorial Park In Ado Ekiti / Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by aguiyi2: 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
Did the man in the pix swallow a pregnant turtle?
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by fafambo: 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
Evablizin:
Ok,i want to know when the man in the picture above will deliver,i will like to visit him.
lol, u again?

1 Like

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by udi4eva(m): 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
Evablizin:
Ok,i want to know when the man in the picture above will deliver,i will like to visit him.

Let us see your picture and I will give you EDD. Gender equality yet Its fair to say some things to men and not for women
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by udi4eva(m): 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
Evablizin:

Let us see your picture and I will give you EDD. Gender equality, yet Its fair to say some things to men and not to women
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by IdeyFindWife: 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mouthgag:
Wasted fools
What is the meaning of white man?

Is their skin color white?
Is it possible for someone's skin color to be white?

They call dark-skinned people black because to them, the black color is
Dirty, Unholy, Inferior etc while they see themselves as white (opposite)

Left to the South African mongrel hordes, those whiteys won't be resting anywhere near in peace now!

But, see them sedately resting on in the same nation their countrymen still-birthed and are still co-plundering.

Mehn, Nigerians can be quite cool atimes but for those forked-in-skull head-bangers up Nawth! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by ruggedtimi(m): 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
There is also a similar cemetery near my family house in Akassa under brass lga...just that it is not publicize Like the one in twon brass.

1 Like

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Mouthgag: 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Most Caucasians whose blood hasn't mixed are pure white. U cant see them that white in pictures, U can only see such real life.
I grew up with German/Nigerians in 042. During their last daughters wedding in Onitsha, Their first daughter (who lived in Germany at that time) can back with his white husband, A pure German breed. White as in white, He was the exact same colour with the white lace traditional he wore. Very disgusting skin though.
Only a mentally blind human can see a white coloured skin human.
The white colour I know is the colour of snow.
Have you seen anyone that has the color as snow? If you have, show me. If you haven't, don't quote me again if you don't want me to curse you.
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Tonalphs(f): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
fatiaforreal:

The man from Spif Compound, Nua, tubara grin
I lived in Prefagha for six months before moving to Kema . l love your island and people.
Thanks dear. I'm a lady. I went to brass as a visitor sef. Didn't grow up there. Went there to learn my dialect from my grand ma. It's a nice town I guess.
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by scobyhybrid(m): 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
bamoski:
Racism even in death sad
how is this racism undecided
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Tonalphs(f): 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
classicMan22:
u are an ijaw Lady cheesy I neva see any people on Nairaland except one Jesse01 finished
Lol. We're many on nl. I'm nembe /brass
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by bamoski(m): 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
scobyhybrid:

how is this racism undecided

Why have a seperate cementry?
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by KushLyon(m): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
Sunexy:
What kind of manure is that huge potbellied man eating??
grin grin

Arab money grin
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
Tonalphs:

ok that nice. Jesse01 come and see ur sister oooo lol
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by madgoat(m): 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
Sunexy:
What kind of manure is that huge potbellied man eating??
grin grin

Person wey go soon die. So unfit and looks very unhealthy to even be walking around.
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by horia: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mouthgag:
Wasted fools

Is their skin colour white? The white colour I know is the colour of SNOW.

They call dark-skinned people black because to them, the black colour is
guy gently now. Almost being racist.
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Mouthgag: 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
horia:
guy gently now. Almost being racist.
Call me whatever you like.
I hate those paleskinned people
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by toniacan(f): 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
Africa was regarded as the grave of the Europeans because of mosquito and tse tse fly sting .
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by toniacan(f): 12:27am On Mar 06, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
please exhume their remaining and ask them why they put us in this unending suffering in the name of 1 Nigeria... abeg where did they bury luggard I have a score to settle with him
Lugard was cremated not buried because he was childless.
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by rabzy: 6:46am On Mar 06, 2018
Mouthgag:
Wasted fools

Is their skin colour white? The white colour I know is the colour of SNOW.

They call dark-skinned people black because to them, the black colour is
nah that one pain you? it is the fool that wrote colonial masters i want to know.
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:43am On Mar 06, 2018
toniacan:
Lugard was cremated not buried because he was childless.
abeg where did they kept his ashes , we can cremate it again again & again because nah that man put us in all these mess... even God will not forgive him
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 06, 2018
I
Mouthgag:

Only a mentally blind human can see a white coloured skin human.
The white colour I know is the colour of snow.
Have you seen anyone that has the color as snow? If you have, show me. If you haven't, don't quote me again if you don't want me to curse you.

See this udumu oyoyo, Like say u have been mad n u have been looking for for place to exhibit it abi gringringrin

Run along buoy, go find ur kind so that u guys can rain curses on each other.
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by toniacan(f): 7:48am On Mar 06, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:

abeg where did they kept his ashes , we can cremate it again again & again because nah that man put us in all these mess... even God will not forgive him
If you ask me na who I go ask?
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 06, 2018
mildflame:

nothing like pure white skin, what do u now call d Arabs Native Americans Japanese ?

Oga Arabs, native Americans and Japanese aren't whites n they have never been whites.
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Mouthgag: 8:12am On Mar 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:
I

See this udumu oyoyo, Like say u have been mad n u have been looking for for place to exhibit it abi gringringrin

Run along buoy, go find ur kind so that u guys can rain curses on each other.

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:28am On Mar 06, 2018
toniacan:
If you ask me na who I go ask?
should I ask jubril Buhari ... he might knw
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by mildflame: 3:06am On Mar 07, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Oga Arabs, native Americans and Japanese aren't whites n they have never been whites.

What do U call them
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by SmellingAnus(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
Tonalphs:

Nuwa my Sister... Which Town in Brass ?
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Tonalphs(f): 4:32am On Apr 20, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Nuwa my Sister... Which Town in Brass ?
I'm from Ada -ama (Twon). Good morning
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by SmellingAnus(m): 9:32am On Apr 20, 2018
Tonalphs:

I'm from Ada -ama (Twon). Good morning
interesting.... This is the first time I have come across someone from Brass/Spiff Town on this platform.... I am also from Ada-Ama... Happy to meet you...
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Tonalphs(f): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2018
SmellingAnus:
interesting.... This is the first time I have come across someone from Brass/Spiff Town on this platform.... I am also from Ada-Ama... Happy to meet you...
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Tonalphs(f): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Same

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.