Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,695 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park (52246 Views)

Nigerian Man Gives A Tour Of ‘five Star’ Graveyard Where He Works In Italy / The Adekunle Fajuyi Memorial Park In Ado Ekiti / Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Tonalphs(f): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
I site my fam house....#proudly Brass #proudly Ada-ama #Spiff fam... Lol

2 Likes

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by mekonglobal(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
undecided I see no white man grave, all is a pregnant man on all black attire.
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by MaziEDOZIE(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
Evablizin:
Ok,i want to know when the man in the picture above will deliver,i will like to visit him.
...exactly what i wanted to ask.

1 Like

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by onomeabuja: 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
grin grin
Angelanest:
see more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/british-high-commissioner-set-visit-white-man-graveyard-bayelsa-photos.html
THE LAST PICTURE....kikikikikikikiki.....na HIM I DE CALL………… CUNNY MAN DIE , CUNNY MAN.........DO WHAT.......I SAY DO WHAT......BURIAM......kikikikikikikiki....,thank u
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Austema(m): 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Evablizin:
Ok,i want to know when the man in the picture above will deliver,i will like to visit him.
wetin carry ur eyes go there, bad gal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Da belle don steal the show.
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
Evablizin:

See u there. I already bought a gift for the triplet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Racism no be today, even for our own country in those days white man has his own graveyard apart. We are all but equal in the eyes of the lord.

Not in the eyes of men, life will never be fair, never. Na so dem program am.
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
Checked86:
That belle na cover page
That belle na photo bomb.
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
Tonalphs:
u are an ijaw Lady cheesy I neva see any people on Nairaland except one Jesse01 finished
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by GGirll: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
>:
ELKHALIFAISIS:
please exhume their remaining and ask them why they put us in this unending suffering in the name of 1 Nigeria... abeg where did they bury luggard I have a score to settle with him
grin grin
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Brooke60(f): 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
Evablizin:
Me too cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Newpride(m): 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
Kai omo see better skulls wey we for don mine if to say that grave dey west here.
Westerners are good at mining those skull especially oyinbo own.
If u think say I dey lie ask lalasticlala. grin grin grin
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
please exhume their remaining and ask them why they put us in this unending suffering in the name of 1 Nigeria... abeg where did they bury luggard I have a score to settle with him
lol
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by fatiaforreal: 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
Whaooo! It's good to see this place again. I lived in the hotel with the pent top as a corp member during my NYSC
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Mrkumareze(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
Evablizin:

The man dey assume when him wan die join the white

1 Like

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by ades0la(f): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
Please vote for my baby in the current cusson baby moment 5. She really needs your vote.

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=382727

S'il vous plait

Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Jimmy231: 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
OK... Him use him Belle model for white man grave Abi waiting him carry Belle come do
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by binsanni(m): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
you have said it all now
sunnysunny69:
Racism no be today, even for our own country in those days white man has his own graveyard apart. We are all but equal in the eyes of the lord. That man standing need serious diet, he's toying with his life.
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by olawamide042(m): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
The only picture i see here is that Pregnant Man.....If that Man should mistakenly fall na die be dat ooooo...because that Stomach fit burst..
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by fatiaforreal: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
Tonalphs:
The man from Spif Compound, Nua, tubara grin
I lived in Prefagha for six months before moving to Kema . l love your island and people.
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by amnesty7: 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
True, the locals call them colonial 'masters' cos before their arrival they were illiterate and scattered.
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mouthgag:
Wasted fools
What is the meaning of white man?

Is their skin color white?
Is it possible for someone's skin color to be white?

They call dark-skinned people black because to them, the black color is
Dirty, Unholy, Inferior etc while they see themselves as white (opposite)

I get ur point bro

But it is possible for someone's skin to be white. Paper white.
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Mouthgag: 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I get ur point bro

But it is possible for someone's skin to be white. Paper white.
That's impossible!
Please show me
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mouthgag:

That's impossible!
Please show me

Most Caucasians whose blood hasn't mixed are pure white. U cant see them that white in pictures, U can only see such real life.
I grew up with German/Nigerians in 042. During their last daughters wedding in Onitsha, Their first daughter (who lived in Germany at that time) can back with his white husband, A pure German breed. White as in white, He was the exact same colour with the white lace traditional he wore. Very disgusting skin though.
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by jetz(m): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
them come put powered by for sign post nawa na website ne
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by mildflame: 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mouthgag:
Wasted fools

I don't only blame the idiotic OP but the USELESS Nairaland mods that are suffering from supreme inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
Andyblaze:
Worship them even when they are dead

Just like jesus
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Racism no be today, even for our own country in those days white man has his own graveyard apart. We are all but equal in the eyes of the lord. That man standing need serious diet, he's toying with his life.
which life again, he's old already, ripe to die
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by mildflame: 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Most Caucasians whose blood hasn't mixed are pure white. U cant see them that white in pictures, U can only see such real life.
I grew up with German/Nigerians in 042. During their last daughters wedding in Onitsha, Their first daughter (who lived in Germany at that time) can back with his white husband, A pure German breed. White as in white, He was the exact same colour with the white lace traditional he wore. Very disgusting skin though.

nothing like pure white skin, what do u now call d Arabs Native Americans Japanese ?
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by successfulfavor: 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!!!!

Angelanest:
Hon. Victor Isaiah Caretaker Chairman, Brass Local Government Area, is currently on an inspection tour to the white man graveyard in Ada-Ama, Twon-Brass, ahead of the official visit of Mr. Paul Thomas Arkwright, the British High Commissioner to Nigeria to Brass Local Government Area in Bayelsa state.

The white man graveyard is a memorial park for the colonial masters that passed away in the century.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/british-high-commissioner-set-visit-white-man-graveyard-bayelsa-photos.html
Re: The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park by dimexy247(m): 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mouthgag:
Wasted fools

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals / Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. / Can This Truly Happen In Lagos - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.