Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Osinbajo Declares The Technology And Innovations Expo 2018 Open - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Declares The Technology And Innovations Expo 2018 Open (13225 Views)

Osinbajo Declares NBA Virtual Annual Conference Open (Photos) / ''Ibrahim Magu Is Going Nowhere'' - Osinbajo Declares / Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Declares The Technology And Innovations Expo 2018 Open by deji17: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
uuzba:

-
Wonderful wrong theory.
All our industries have closed down because rather than importing the necessary equipment and machinery to achieve the full production capacity, we went straight up and KUKUMA imported finished goods.

Now we have no industries, no jobs and everyone is running mad kidnapping each other on the road.

This is how Nigerians reason. You forget the long term goal - employment for all, and focus on short term satisfaction. Multitudes of Jobless graduates will roam the entire streets and kidnap everybody.

I am with you here bro. Wish many Nigerians will reason like you.
No pain, no gain they say.
Re: Osinbajo Declares The Technology And Innovations Expo 2018 Open by introvertme: 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
passyhansome:
All I see are Calculator, Halogeen and wooden plane,
14th century technology in 21st century. Naija una dey fall hand

I think say na only me see am

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Declares The Technology And Innovations Expo 2018 Open by Stallion93(m): 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
grin Only in Africa u will hear Technology and Innovative Things without Power(Light) and Internet. Everything is spiritual here o! Like how does the black man Reason?!
Re: Osinbajo Declares The Technology And Innovations Expo 2018 Open by Premiumwriter: 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
obadiahluv:
pls I need your vote to help my baby get to the next stage of the competition pls use this http://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=385212link
tried voting but the thing is not working.
Re: Osinbajo Declares The Technology And Innovations Expo 2018 Open by Stallion93(m): 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
Technology without light and internet, is that Technology?? Spiritual technology
Re: Osinbajo Declares The Technology And Innovations Expo 2018 Open by CoolAmbience(m): 11:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
Dharniel:

I can bet it you have no idea what's going on there, why not shut up and learn...

Don't mind him...he knows nothing about the subject.
Re: Osinbajo Declares The Technology And Innovations Expo 2018 Open by CoolAmbience(m): 11:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Blessingonyi:
This pastor wey no sabi e left from e right .kontinu!

What is your point? I don't get it one bit.
Re: Osinbajo Declares The Technology And Innovations Expo 2018 Open by CoolAmbience(m): 12:00am On Mar 06, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
see how they look like imbeciles , so disorganized.

Why are you just pained over nothing?
Re: Osinbajo Declares The Technology And Innovations Expo 2018 Open by CoolAmbience(m): 12:02am On Mar 06, 2018
chuksjuve:
Indigenous technology or borrowed technology ..

Still waiting for the made in Nigeria pencil campaign promise by Apc ...

Are you not a Nigerian?

What will happen to you if you are the one to pencils for Nigeria?
Re: Osinbajo Declares The Technology And Innovations Expo 2018 Open by RexTramadol1: 12:31am On Mar 06, 2018
EternalTruths:
Each of these young innovators should be given #25 million naira in order to encourage them to industrialize their idea.

Kuku close down the government

Or face front.
Re: Osinbajo Declares The Technology And Innovations Expo 2018 Open by chuksjuve(m): 6:57am On Mar 06, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Are you not a Nigerian?

What will happen to you if you are the one to pencils for Nigeria?

Intelligent people like to are the reason why Nigerian politicians can say and do whatever they like because they know that their promises can't be held against them..

Just hear yourself!!

A government promise to do something, in their failure the citizen should now do it for them?
What about the budgetary allocation that made with regards to the promise?

My friend you don't understand leadership, quit reading motivational books it's just am opium for you to escape a supposed certain reality but that problem still reminds the same.

I know you will not understand what I replied you because you can't understand ..

Hold your government accountable for every promised made because they are elected to serve and do what they promise while yours is to enjoy that dividend that comes with good governance...

Amen !!!
Re: Osinbajo Declares The Technology And Innovations Expo 2018 Open by CoolAmbience(m): 7:56am On Mar 06, 2018
chuksjuve:

Intelligent people like to are the reason why Nigerian politicians can say and do whatever they like because they know that their promises can't be held against them..

Just hear yourself!!

A government promise to do something, in their failure the citizen should now do it for them?
What about the budgetary allocation that made with regards to the promise?

My friend you don't understand leadership, quit reading motivational books it's just am opium for you to escape a supposed certain reality but that problem still reminds the same.

I know you will not understand what I replied you because you can't understand ..

Hold your government accountable for every promised made because they are elected to serve and do what they promise while yours is to enjoy that dividend that comes with good governance...

Amen !!!

Just a simple reply to me, see the errors all over the place. These errors may be equated with the unfulfilled promises you are alleging.

I still do not agree with you. So much effort and gains have been recorded from the PEBEC. These are exemplified by the volume of FDI last year, as well as the number of new startups / businesses that sprang up over the past two years, especially in Agriculture and ICT.

I really do not see the sense in using pencil manufacturing to judge an entire administration. When a government improves the business climate, just anyone or group can invest in any area. That's my point.
Re: Osinbajo Declares The Technology And Innovations Expo 2018 Open by MistaBabz: 8:04am On Mar 06, 2018
Na today? E don tey wey dem dey do this thing na. What happens to the former exhibitors?
Re: Osinbajo Declares The Technology And Innovations Expo 2018 Open by chuksjuve(m): 8:06am On Mar 06, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Just a simple reply to me, see the errors all over the place. These errors may be equated with the unfulfilled promises you are alleging.

I still do not agree with you. So much effort and gains have been recorded from the PEBEC. These are exemplified by the volume of FDI last year, as well as the number of new startups / businesses that sprang up over the past two years, especially in Agriculture and ICT.

I really do not see the sense in using pencil manufacturing to judge an entire administration. When a government improves the business climate, just anyone or group can invest in any area. That's my point.

Your point?
Re: Osinbajo Declares The Technology And Innovations Expo 2018 Open by CoolAmbience(m): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2018
chuksjuve:

Your point?
You can invest in pencil manufacturing if it is an area you like.
Re: Osinbajo Declares The Technology And Innovations Expo 2018 Open by chuksjuve(m): 8:34am On Mar 06, 2018
CoolAmbience:

You can invest in pencil manufacturing if it is an area you like.

Ok !!
Re: Osinbajo Declares The Technology And Innovations Expo 2018 Open by nevergiveup737: 8:46am On Mar 06, 2018
Just keep doubting , i keep winning
Re: Osinbajo Declares The Technology And Innovations Expo 2018 Open by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
CoolAmbience:

What is your point? I don't get it one bit.
Trying to say that even as a prof and a pastor..he can't even advice his boss who is an illiterate...they av crumbled the economy. I guess u r one of the APC supporters. Get behind me pls!!!
Re: Osinbajo Declares The Technology And Innovations Expo 2018 Open by olaniyi50(m): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
Appetizer:

GAY ALERT
Who's your honey?
Better watch your back so someone don't jail you 14years
stale
Re: Osinbajo Declares The Technology And Innovations Expo 2018 Open by YaxxVille(m): 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
*OSINBAJO FOR PRESIDENT*
Re: Osinbajo Declares The Technology And Innovations Expo 2018 Open by CoolAmbience(m): 11:41am On Mar 08, 2018

Trying to say that even as a prof and a pastor..he can't even advice his boss who is an illiterate...they av crumbled the economy. I guess u r one of the APC supporters. Get behind me pls!!!

There is nothing wrong with seeking information when you need it.

You seem to know nothing about the Nigerian economy. How can you say that a team that grew the foreign reserve from less than $30billion to over $40billion in less than 3 years has crumbled the economy?

A team that, despite the fallen oil revenue, was able to pull the country out of one of her worst recessions in history.

A team that engineered the Anchor Borrower's Scheme which dropped Nigeria's rice importation from more than 60,000MT to less than 20,000MT, helping to conserve scarce foreign exchange and stabilize the economy.

A team that is courageous enough to embark on the boldest social intervention program in Nigeria's history even in the face of dwindling revenue. Over N2billion is spent weekly feeding more than 6.4million school children across more than 33,000 public schools in Nigeria. The direct impact of this is the engagement of more than 60,000 community women, increased patronage for agricultural produce and combating malnutrition among children.

It may interest you to also know that Nigeria has one of the highest number of out-of-school children worldwide. The home-grown school feeding program has seen school enrolments and retention increase significantly. Several million children are now in school courtesy of this initiative.

Please, take your time to make findings. These ignorant criticisms ain't taking us anywhere. Everything isn't about politics, ethnicity and religion. You could be more constructive and informed in your submissions if you eschewed emotions and pettiness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fear Of Defeat Behind Buhari’s Refusal To Sign Electoral Act Amendment / INEC Backs Ayade’s Defection To APC, Asks Court To Bow To Appeal Court Decision / Bandits Kidnap 87 In Fresh Kaduna Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.