Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

I Have A Minor Accident Yesterday With Bike - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Minor Accident Yesterday With Bike (895 Views)

My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. / Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? / What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Minor Accident Yesterday With Bike by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
So yesterday was a funny day for everyone, with that high joy in everyone I went and carry a bike I never ride in my life.
Before I look down I was ride the bike with gear two, at the end I saw myself lay on ground with minor wound with damages to the bike.
Make una pray for me I still get the wound with serious pain

Thank God my case no reach Buhari Son way get brain injury.

#Mycaseisdifferent

Re: I Have A Minor Accident Yesterday With Bike by sweerychick(f): 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
And you think wishing yourself this kinda thing is cool undecided
Re: I Have A Minor Accident Yesterday With Bike by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
sweerychick:
And you think wishing yourself this kinda thing is cool undecided
I beg help me explain what I wish myself
Re: I Have A Minor Accident Yesterday With Bike by sweerychick(f): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
amani63:
I beg help me explain what I wish myself
I've seen that picture before
Re: I Have A Minor Accident Yesterday With Bike by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
sweerychick:
I've seen that picture before
then you are good
The picture is not my accident picture,I just use it to represent what I was saying.

So what's up

Can you reduce my pain this night, I don't mind
Re: I Have A Minor Accident Yesterday With Bike by BishopLucifer: 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
amani63:
then you are good
The picture is not my accident picture,I just use it to represent what I was saying.

So what's up

This one wants to use sympathy to sexchat & masturbate with someone tonight. grin

You need to learn good English first. Perfect descriptions & creativity turns women on during sexchat.

For now just carry that big vaseline enter bathroom bros...

1 Like

Re: I Have A Minor Accident Yesterday With Bike by sweerychick(f): 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
amani63:
then you are good

So what's up

yes I can help you this night, log off Nairaland it's past your bedtime kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Minor Accident Yesterday With Bike by Gofwane(m): 12:03am On Mar 06, 2018
BishopLucifer:

This one wants to use sympathy to sexchat & masturbate with someone tonight. grin

You need to learn good English first. Perfect descriptions & creativity turns women on during sexchat.

For now just carry that big vaseline enter bathroom bros...
grin wickedt guy.

So op no sabi how to ride bike oh grin
Na only to cook food like woman wrapper e sabi yeh cheesy

Chai!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help My Friend Is In Serious State Of Confusion With His Lover / What Do Women Offer? / Man Sue's IG Model For Sexually Assaulting His Dog (videos & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.