Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates (23037 Views)

Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) / Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates by oloriooko(m): 11:25am On Mar 06, 2018
Mothers are too precious and enduring
Re: Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates by donnie(m): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2018
midastouch:

How many times have you thanked Mary the Mother of Jesus for being the vessel that Christ came through?

Ok. Thank you Mary...even though I know you are not hearing cos you're in heaven having a great time.

Also I don't have a rosary to recite the greetings your cousin, Mama John greeted you when you went to her house with pregnancy... Besides, i know you love your Lord and saviour Jesus Christ and will not like me to offend him with such idolatry.
Re: Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates by Originalsly: 11:41am On Mar 06, 2018
A Christian.... a pastor at that.... at the centre of all this kind extravagant pagan celebration....with soo much suffering in the land... but yet... we think he is a man of God. Really?
Prov. 29:7 The righteous considereth the cause of the poor:but the wicked regarded not to know it
Re: Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates by donnie(m): 11:45am On Mar 06, 2018
Originalsly:
A Christian.... a pastor at that.... at the centre of all this kind extravagant pagan celebration....with soo much suffering in the land... but yet... we think he is a man of God. Really?

Chai... why not try and relax... breathe in... breath out.... smile, and be happy.
Re: Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates by Originalsly: 11:56am On Mar 06, 2018
donnie:

Chai... why not try and relax... breathe in... breath out.... smile, and be happy.
I am...my entertainment time now!
Re: Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates by donnie(m): 11:57am On Mar 06, 2018
Originalsly:
I am...my entertainment time now!
grin
Re: Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates by femi4: 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
midastouch:

How many times have you thanked Mary the Mother of Jesus for being the vessel that Christ came through?
Remind me when it was Mary's birthday

1 Like

Re: Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates by Originalsly: 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
donnie:

grin
I was really waiting to learn what the ehmmm.... poor church members gifted Mummy... I was guessing a Rolls Royce Phantom....but maybe...you think she got that last year? But then again...I don't tithe so why this concern me?..I out.
Re: Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates by donnie(m): 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
Re: Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates by donnie(m): 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
Originalsly:
I was really waiting to learn what the ehmmm.... poor church members gifted Mummy... I was guessing a Rolls Royce Phantom....but maybe...you think she got that last year? But then again...I don't tithe so why this concern me?..I out.

Eyaah...

It's called busybody... It happens to some people.
Re: Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates by Originalsly: 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
grin
donnie:

Eyaah...

It's called busybody... It happens to some people.
Re: Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates by Graciouscharis: 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
jared007:
My son do not look at white men as ur superior. In christ embassy, we teach the whites how to give bountifully and appreciate humans that jesus died for.

Sorry, who is your son? I know what I’m talking about. Pastor Chris’s mother started getting respect and appreciation since Benny Hinn introduced her on stage and asked Pastor Chris not to joke with her.
Tell me, when did you get to know his mother.
There were days that woman wasn’t allowed to see her son.
You only know what you know but there are things that are not the way they appear. Enough said.
Re: Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates by Octaves(m): 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
donnie:

Forget that thing... that's idolatry tongue
so pastor Chris is also committing idolatry?

1 Like

Re: Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates by Oyinprince(m): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
Graciouscharis:

Sorry, who is your son? I know what I’m talking about. Pastor Chris’s mother started getting respect and appreciation since Benny Hinn introduced her on stage and asked Pastor Chris not to joke with her.
Tell me, when did you get to know his mother.
There were days that woman wasn’t allowed to see her son.
You only know what you know but there are things that are not the way they appear. Enough said.

Just shhh... zip your mouth if you don't know what you're talking about. Pastor Chris has introduced and honoured his mother several times in public and even on stage before he met Benny Hinn. And I wonder where you got the idea that there were days she wasn't "allowed" to see her son.

1 Like

Re: Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates by Andy2274: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
donnie:

Forget that thing... that's idolatry tongue
. ......then celebrating your mother's birthday or respecting her is idolatry too. Nigerians claim to be too religious yet so heartless and wicked especially we christians
Re: Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates by tellmemore15: 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
congratulations ma, you gave us a great son.

But wait ooh!! had it been my parent had children on tym I would have likely been pastor chis age mate. embarassed embarassed embarassed

wonder wat it was in growing up in their tym. Kai witnessing 2 full buhari regimes, and abacha, and IBB, and all the coups kai. baba God I thank you.

1 Like

Re: Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates by vikithor(m): 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
To all haters ,
when its your mummy birthday ,do the same,let others voluntarily celebrate with you ,

to raise baby,child ,boy,teenager ,young adult ,adult ,man,father,soon grandpa ,pastor of many pastors ,more popular worldwide man of God dey easy like that ,

if so ,why is your ( father )struggling with merely 180 million children to providing just basic necessities of comfort,

cos they have failed hence using blaming tactic s to be marking time
@ deaconess oyakhilome ,am grateful to God for all His gifts around you ,

see as ny pastor fine con resemble fine moma

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Things A Christian Should Never Do - Tunde Korede / The Seventh Day Adventist Church: What Do You Know About Them? / Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.