Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,467 members, 7,833,592 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Lagos State Government Runs Foul Of The Constitution With CLI/VISIONSCAPE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Government Runs Foul Of The Constitution With CLI/VISIONSCAPE (450 Views)

Buhari Has Insulted The Constitution – Agbakoba Reacts To Cjn’s Suspension / LASG, Visionscape Intensify Waste Evacuation Across Metropolis, (pictures) / National Assembly Moves To Invoke The Constitution Over Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Government Runs Foul Of The Constitution With CLI/VISIONSCAPE by three: 7:58am On Mar 06, 2018
The Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria explicitly domiciles the provision and maintenance of public conveniences, sewage and waste disposal with the Local Governments.

Lagos State with its Cleaner Lagos Initiative is clearly running contrary to the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria.html

http://www.businessdayonline.com/inside-lagosvisionscape-deal-costs-taxpayers-n85bn/

Abi this is a confirmation of the VisionSCAM and NightmareSCOPE that abundant evidence proves it to be?

Lagos is currently operating Visionscape in contravention of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria which schedules waste disposal as the RESPONSIBILITY of the Local Government.

http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria.htm

Re: Lagos State Government Runs Foul Of The Constitution With CLI/VISIONSCAPE by lwise(m): 8:00am On Mar 06, 2018
Oga LAWMA, we don't want you guys in Lagos. Your charges are outrageous.
Re: Lagos State Government Runs Foul Of The Constitution With CLI/VISIONSCAPE by izzou(m): 8:01am On Mar 06, 2018
Lagos state has become even more dirtier with this Visionscape of a people undecided

Why are they trying to sideline the private sector?

They better reconcile this issue before one epidemic go just start

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Runs Foul Of The Constitution With CLI/VISIONSCAPE by chuksjuve(m): 8:09am On Mar 06, 2018
My people !!

My people !!
Re: Lagos State Government Runs Foul Of The Constitution With CLI/VISIONSCAPE by three: 9:24am On Mar 12, 2018
Ask questions people, ask questions!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Runs Foul Of The Constitution With CLI/VISIONSCAPE by FarahAideed: 9:26am On Mar 12, 2018
I always supported the vision scape initiative but with the way Lagos has become dirty I have to say the truth that vision scape doesn't know what it's doing

(1) (Reply)

[BREAKING] Court Orders National Assembly To Stop Election Re-ordering Bill / My Deputy’s Victory Will Be Easiest In Nigeria’s Political History – Fayose / PVC Update: Count Down To 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.