Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Bobrisky Ask Female Fan For Her Number, Plans To Go On A Date With Her (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Ask Female Fan For Her Number, Plans To Go On A Date With Her (photos) (3256 Views)

Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert / Harrysong's Female Fan Grinds Her Derriere On His Crotch When She Sees Cash / Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Ask Female Fan For Her Number, Plans To Go On A Date With Her (photos) by Joelsblog(m): 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
So Nigerian male barbie doll/controversial cross dresser, Bob Risky has surprised fans again and as well arouse another confusion about his sexuality.
By

In a new post he made on Instagram yesterday asking fans to vote for Lolu and Cee C, A pretty female fan caught the cross dressers fancy when she commented how much she loved and adored him for been who he was, she will be voting for lolu because of him and he responded;

@iamnancynworie I love you baby, Dm your number a date with you won't be a bad idea
So trust JoelsBlog, we quickly contacted the fan to know if the cross dresser really asked her out on a date, she confirmed it and when asked on how she felt about going on a date with the cross dresser, she said:

"lol! I am okay, going on a date with bobrisky isn't a bad idea, he is fun to be with and it's not as if we are really going to go into a relationship, it's just a normal date, I will finally get to meet Bob and see what he looks like in real life"

Photo of Nancy Nworie

Recall that Bob Risky, 2days ago shared a post thanking Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh for not Judging him and for accepting him, his loyalty to her is forever, see what he wrote below:
"Sis tonto I'm lucky to have u as my sweetest sister.And I thank the day u choose to accept me closer to u. Thanks for always guiding me.... u never judge me for a second .You are true definition of "lovely sister" my loyalty to u is forever. I love ❤️ @tontolet"

There is a question mark in his relationship with Tonto, let's not conclude yet, so as day goes by the cross dresser continues to get popularity and friends, if he wasn't gay as speculated getting a girlfriend won't be hard as he has lots of female fans head over hills for him.. But wait o! Is cross dressing a crime in Nigeria?

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG: https://joelsblog.com.ng/bob-risky-asks-a-female-fan-out-for-a-date-who-will-be-the-dater-or-the-datee/

Re: Bobrisky Ask Female Fan For Her Number, Plans To Go On A Date With Her (photos) by timwudz(m): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
At last

Him dick don dey scratch am
Re: Bobrisky Ask Female Fan For Her Number, Plans To Go On A Date With Her (photos) by Joelsblog(m): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2018

Re: Bobrisky Ask Female Fan For Her Number, Plans To Go On A Date With Her (photos) by Kholiwe(f): 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
the datee is beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Ask Female Fan For Her Number, Plans To Go On A Date With Her (photos) by Theolar247(m): 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Ask Female Fan For Her Number, Plans To Go On A Date With Her (photos) by johnkey: 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
Bob is free and nice met him once at eko hotels he's a smart businessman too, still don't understand why people are hating on him though. live and let live

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Ask Female Fan For Her Number, Plans To Go On A Date With Her (photos) by Joelsblog(m): 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Ashewoboy
Re: Bobrisky Ask Female Fan For Her Number, Plans To Go On A Date With Her (photos) by Joelsblog(m): 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
johnkey:
Bob is free and nice met him once at eko hotels he's a smart businessman too, still don't understand why people are hating on him though. live and let live

Help me call lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Re: Bobrisky Ask Female Fan For Her Number, Plans To Go On A Date With Her (photos) by outsourcinglag: 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
Theolar247:
Hello all, please my baby girl needs your vote in the ongoing cussons baby competition. Please help her qualify for the next stage

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=386013

Thanks for voting, God bless you all

She is a beauty!

I have placed my vote.
Re: Bobrisky Ask Female Fan For Her Number, Plans To Go On A Date With Her (photos) by johnkey: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
Joelsblog:

Help me call lalasticlala Mynd44 Ishilove MissyB3 Fynestboi
you miss road?
Re: Bobrisky Ask Female Fan For Her Number, Plans To Go On A Date With Her (photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
Theolar247:
Hello all, please my baby girl needs your vote in the ongoing cussons baby competition. Please help her qualify for the next stage

Aww aww she is too cute. You have such a pretty daughter. May Blessings and Success follow her every time. Just voted now.
Re: Bobrisky Ask Female Fan For Her Number, Plans To Go On A Date With Her (photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
Theolar247:

have place my vote i like kids

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Ask Female Fan For Her Number, Plans To Go On A Date With Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

Risky don dey get sense?

☣ ☠
Re: Bobrisky Ask Female Fan For Her Number, Plans To Go On A Date With Her (photos) by Lajet: 1:04am On Mar 07, 2018
Theolar247:

I have voted for your baby

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Ask Female Fan For Her Number, Plans To Go On A Date With Her (photos) by oPPOSEE: 1:07am On Mar 07, 2018
lesbians
Re: Bobrisky Ask Female Fan For Her Number, Plans To Go On A Date With Her (photos) by KingSango(m): 2:03am On Mar 07, 2018
oPPOSEE:
lesbians

Just sodomites hooking up, there's nothing but sodomites in the entertainment field. She's probably a transgender, I mean a he. grin

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Ask Female Fan For Her Number, Plans To Go On A Date With Her (photos) by Theolar247(m): 6:54am On Mar 07, 2018
outsourcinglag:

She is a beauty!

I have placed my vote.

Aww! Thanks so much, we really appreciate it
Re: Bobrisky Ask Female Fan For Her Number, Plans To Go On A Date With Her (photos) by Theolar247(m): 6:56am On Mar 07, 2018
Lajet:

I have voted for your baby

Thank you so, God bless all that concerns you.

Please help tell your friends and family she's still low on vote
Re: Bobrisky Ask Female Fan For Her Number, Plans To Go On A Date With Her (photos) by Theolar247(m): 6:58am On Mar 07, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:

Aww aww she is too cute. You have such a pretty daughter. May Blessings and Success follow her every time. Just voted now.

Aww! God bless you, help tell your friends and family to vote also. She's low on vote. Thanks so much
Re: Bobrisky Ask Female Fan For Her Number, Plans To Go On A Date With Her (photos) by reallycute(f): 11:50am On Mar 07, 2018
Voted!

U can also vote for one of the cutest baby in there OLIVIA UBARU

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=381385

Re: Bobrisky Ask Female Fan For Her Number, Plans To Go On A Date With Her (photos) by Joelsblog(m): 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Ashewoboy
NwaAmaikpe
Re: Bobrisky Ask Female Fan For Her Number, Plans To Go On A Date With Her (photos) by roarik(f): 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
the lady is a lesbian.
Re: Bobrisky Ask Female Fan For Her Number, Plans To Go On A Date With Her (photos) by eluyelabiola: 11:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
My name is Baby Oluwafiirefunmi a. Mum says I'm her mini me but I do not quite agree with her because I think I look like dad. I would love for you to be the judge. wink
Actually, I am a damsel in the making and mum and dad are really striving to make me the best and give me the best life. Imagine!!! Mom even entered me for Cussons baby competition.
I really don't know how to pull this off if I don't get the support of my uncles and aunts on nairaland.
Let me leave matter for Martha. grin
I'm actually here, on my knees, my two knees O, begging you to please support me and vote for me to be in the top 500. Do you want to know the truth? *whispers*
Mum and dad have tried but there are some people who just wouldn't let the votes be....can you imagine O, in this same competition, someone has 1800 votes. Chaiiii!!!!
Such is life sha.
I beg you Sirs and Mas to please help me by clicking on my link to vote for me and I shall never forget this favour.
https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=384290
God bless you as you vote.

(1) (Reply)

Nina Or Ceec?:BBNaija Housemate Strips Unclad.See Reactions(photos) / Bird Chases Cee-c Away In Dubai Desert - Photos / Yoruba Actress, Jumoke Odetola Stuns In Sexy Jumpsuit As Christmas Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.