Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake (25957 Views)

Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education / Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) / Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by Culin(f): 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lol, no be only U-turn. You'll do all the alphabets turn.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by Claireshan1(f): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
anyone that believed that snake story must be mumu first grade

I knew it was never real
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by Quality20(m): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
monies they must have used to build houses or even to sleep with loose women
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by RexEmmyGee: 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
Her superior which is a monkey
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by Robisky001(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
These admittance were made under duress. I refused to be fooled.
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
The part I don't get is where she had to withdraw the money from her account? Is the money meant to be in their personal account and should they even have the power to withdraw money from whatever account it is going into?

1 Like

Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by SantaDomino(m): 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
Must you exhibit your idiosyncrasy?

9jatriot:
Staff of JAMB office that no longer have access to scratch card sales will be like "Get your PVC, Buhari must go back to Duara"
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by talk2percy(m): 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
Shithole country!!!

1 Like

Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by BlackAdam55(m): 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
grin
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by Premiumwriter: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
Not officials we want names. Mention names angry
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by d4real890(m): 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
It seems the snake itself has been tormenting the jamb official in their dream. Infact Nigeria is a joke country

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by salt1: 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
I told you that God will always vindicate the innocent
Said the snake
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by Vince77(m): 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Probably it was the superior that turned into a snake. Joke of a country. Other countries will really be having a good laugh at us.
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by Chochovini: 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
Firefire:
We prefer the snake storyline... rich snake, only in Nigeria. wink
LOLs! SO THAT You will have something to crack ribs with abi? Ok, at least the Monkey still has the N70M na. or has that one suddenly become a human being too?

1 Like

Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by brainhgeek(m): 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
The maid should sue her for defamation of character

1 Like

Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by Chochovini: 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
Narldon:

That Snake deserves an Official Apology from JAMB...

LOLS! Apology to a SNAKE? The question is, how can we know the very snake that‘s the culprit since there are so many types of snakes and no one in paticular was mentioned?

1 Like

Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by Boss13: 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
She was warning the superior and still withdrawing the money. What happened to blowing the whistle? She is as culpable as whoever her accomplices are and should face the music and even more for the international embarrassment from her ignorant statements
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
she already said it indirectly in her interview with BBC where she said she has ogas but she's the only one been quizzed
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by AreaFada2: 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
Who didn't know that powerful people above her are the original snakes before? shocked shocked

Can any junior staff just embezzle money without her bosses controlling the scam?

The pythons are everywhere in our public and private life. They are the looters.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
The superior is the snake

1 Like

Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by Kobicove(m): 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
The initial story was quite ridiculous...how was it possible for N36 million to disappear from the custody of an ordinary clerk and her superiors were not aware...

The truth is gradually coming out.

I just hope this lady will not be poisoned to silence her undecided

1 Like

Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by maasoap(m): 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/jamb-official-efcc-custody-says-n36m-collected-superior-not-snake
How did she make you turn when she never claimed that snake swallowed the money. You can't bring it up anywhere that she claimed such. That statement was made on her behalf by her superior.
Read the punch version of below:
An EFCC source said, “The interesting aspect of the disclosure is that Chieshe’s statement was obtained long before the snake and naira swallowing testimony became public knowledge.
“She was first quizzed on February 16, 2017 and made additional statements on April 7, 2017 , May 30, 2017 and June 28, 2017.
“In all her statements before the EFCC, there was no mention of any episode of any snake and the disappearance of monies in her care.”
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by SaroWiwa: 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
We knew it was collected by someone, not any snake. Did they ever thought that people bought the snake story from the start? It's so disheartening the way people are committing fraud in this country with impunity. The so-called efcc is not even convicting anyone sef. The whole thing weak me.
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by maasoap(m): 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
KOPT55:
Well, I can make an exception for this woman and her blatant white lies because she lives in Benue state; people living there have been under a lot of stress lately.
That statement was made on her behalf by her superior.
Read the punch version of below:
An EFCC source said, “The interesting aspect of the disclosure is that Chieshe’s statement was obtained long before the snake and naira swallowing testimony became public knowledge.
“She was first quizzed on February 16, 2017 and made additional statements on April 7, 2017 , May 30, 2017 and June 28, 2017.
“In all her statements before the EFCC, there was no mention of any episode of any snake and the disappearance of monies in her care.”
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by Firstpage: 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
SaroWiwa:
We knew it was collected by someone, not any snake. Did they ever thought that people bought the snake story from the start? It's so disheartening the way people are committing fraud in this country with impunity. The so-called efcc is not even convicting anyone sef. The whole thing weak me.

So efcc is the court undecided
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by ibori1(m): 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
did story no sweet,na snake own we like
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by obailala(m): 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
Snake vindicated at last... Now e remain monkey..
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by brookz: 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
Madam Philomina is Playing :

JAMB House of Commotion,

Confusion,

and now Confession.
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by ukejejohnson(m): 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
9jatriot:
Staff of JAMB office that no longer have access to scratch card sales will be like "Get your PVC, Buhari must go back to Duara"

I dey tell you......

Useless people, dem full here. Some ignorant idiots will say ,Buhari is fighting corruption in other to loot money and I ask myself. What stupid mentality does these animals have? How can he fight looters in other to steal and expect not to be probe or is he going to sit there forever? I think most people here are either illiterates or spys
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by billyG(m): 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
This woman has been trying 2 pass a message since that a snake(oga @ d top) embezzled d #36m but nobody except me decoded.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Perspective On "School Na Scam" / Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu / Handsome Nigerian, Onuaha Bags A Gold Honor As An INTERN In L.W CHIROPRACTIC,USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.