Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,045 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake (25947 Views)

Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education / Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) / Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by SaroWiwa: 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Firstpage:

So efcc is the court undecided

Try to read and make sense of what people write. Must you comment on the post? Did I say efcc is the court? One can secure a conviction after a court has found him or her guilty.
It's your type that perpetuate fraud and corruption knowing that you will always use corrupt judges to get your way out.
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by Smarkie: 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
i know that nigeria is corrupt but i dont know that e don corrupt reach thise
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by Firstpage: 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
SaroWiwa:

Try to read and make sense of what people write. Must you comment on the post? Did I say efcc is the court? One can secure a conviction after a court has found him or her guilty.
It's your type that perpetuate fraud and corruption knowing that you will always use corrupt judges to get your way out.

You are even contradicting yourself. So you know about corrupt judges and you still blame EFCC for not securing a conviction.
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by Rinsola32(f): 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
So a clerk has right to withdraw money from an account where organisations millions are kept and she has many superiors. Or was the money saved in her personal account? Or was it ATM withdrawal?

Still don't get how the "clerk" has the ACCESS to always go to withdraw money from the account.

If a clerk can withdraw up to this, how much then will her superiors take?
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by sunbilor(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
Make I no curse somebody
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by ofuonyebi: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
It is only in Nigeria that u find crazy corrupt stories ...where snakes & monkey are alleged of corruption...it is the worst shame of a corrupt nation..
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by DonMcek: 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
Why are they making a U Turn, didn't we believe what rat did in Aso rock . Let d lies continue.
I think we in d tenure of lies
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by OOLUSOGA(m): 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
it is not your fault. if not that everywhere is corrupted. how on earth can you tell Nigerians that snake swallowed N36 million and now you are saying another thing entirely from your previous claim. Is there no organization in the coordination of the scratched cards sold. what is the money doing in our account and that she could just withdraw at anytime the money that belong to an office so to say. may God provide us God fearing people who will take away embarrassment from this nation. pls dont bury this case for God sake. dont forget all of us will give account.
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by arootech: 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
why the sudden change of mouth.... So it's no longer snake ... It's now human being that swallow the 36m... Make God help us...
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by wiseworld: 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
hmm snake in the eagle shadow VS snake in nigeria shadow!
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by Juliusdking(m): 12:10am On Mar 07, 2018
Lie lie people
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by Blackskingirl(f): 7:31am On Mar 07, 2018
These officials need Jesus
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by JMOB(m): 7:41am On Mar 07, 2018
I'VE BIN THINKING ABOUT THIS SNAKE..I KNEW IT HAS HUMAN BLOOD RUNNING IN ITS VEINS...
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by Anyi2015: 8:27am On Mar 07, 2018
if they like make them say na Star. na them know
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by KYak: 8:34am On Mar 07, 2018
It is shameful....

This people will be asked to now pay 100000 as fine for what they did or go to jail...rubbish!!!! After stealing 36m....

And they keep increasing jamb registration fee....

It is just shameful
Re: JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake by Assassin101: 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
so Samuel Umoru is d snake afterall? smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. / UNIZIK Reacts After Facebook User Advertised Its Admission Slots For Sale / Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.