Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary (18520 Views)

This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' / How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) / President Buhari At Ghana's 61st Independence Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by makydebbie(f): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mavrik:
What are you saying.... That Ghana looks up to Nigeria, since when. Hahahahahahhaaaa... I laugh in Yoruba. Pls Nigerians get off your high horses ok... When the whole of black Africa was looking up to Ghana, where was Nigeria. Yes there are things we can learn from each other. But to think Ghana looks up to Nigeria is the highest form of delusion. We love Nigeria tho.
Yea, I agree with this one. grin
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by eazydude: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
Nigeria is indeed a setup
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by achillesfoot(m): 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
The Office of the Presidency Federal Republic Of Nigeria is a highly powerful and recognized office in sub Sahara Africa. smiley[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by maisauki: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
ronaldo has scored more goals than d whole barcelona team
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
makydebbie:
We've been looking up for you guys but we can't find you. grin

cheesycheesygringrincheesygrin
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by deji17: 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
makydebbie:
We've been looking up for you guys but we can't find you. grin

What do you mean you cant find us? If you remove Nigeria investment and influence from Ghana, what is left? grin grin grin grin
My Sister, can't you see how we took center stage during your country 61st anniversary? We've got your back...lol
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by makydebbie(f): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
olihilistic:

cheesycheesygringrincheesygrin
You sef dey join me laugh. grin grin
Imagine the delusion. grin
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
maisauki:
ronaldo has scored more goals than d whole barcelona team

In Champion League this season,so as not to look stewpid with your fine fact.

Peace.
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
makydebbie:
You sef dey join me laugh. grin grin Imagine the delusion. grin

na fact you blow na.

Wetin d for naja area?
Imagine people killing their fellow humans because of cattles.
Is that one not a coun tree?
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by makydebbie(f): 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
deji17:

What do you mean you cant find us? If you remove Nigeria investment and influence from Ghana, what is left? grin grin grin grin
My Sister, can't you see how we took center stage during your country 61st anniversary? We've got your back...lol
Argue with your ancestors or keyboard please. grin
You never get your own back finish you wan get our own, wake up bro, hopefully when you wake up, there'll be light or something. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by makydebbie(f): 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
olihilistic:

na fact you blow na.

Wetin d for naja area?

Imagine people killing their fellow humans because of cattles.

Is that one not a coun tree?
He said Nigeria has our back. Kuku kill me. grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
makydebbie:
He said Nigeria has our back. Kuku kill me. grin

We have your back because,we are still hoping to be like you people.

Most Nigerians hate the truth.
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
There are 2 major mistakes in Kogi state (1) this talkative who travels always to bring shame to his constituency (not Nigeria) and the governor who is an opportunist who got to power because of the death of Audu. God bless you president Buhari, God bless Bukola, God bless Amaechi, God bless fashola, God bless Asiwaju Tinubu (father of Nigeria politics) and God bless federal republic of Nigeria. You're blessed if you like this and cause otherwise

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by deji17: 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
makydebbie:
You never get your own back finish you wan get our own, wake up bro, hopefully when you wake up, there'll be light or something. grin grin

Small girl with bad mouth... See as she dey yab her elder brother. Na small pickin dey worry you. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by makydebbie(f): 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
olihilistic:

We have your back because,we are still hoping to be like you people.

Most Nigerians hate the truth.
Don't mind them, it'll be right in front of them and they'll deny it. I want to say something mean but I'll keep it. grin

How's you?
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by makydebbie(f): 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
deji17:

Small girl with bad mouth... See as she dey yab her elder brother. Na small pickin dey worry you. grin grin grin grin
No mind me jare see as e dey sweet me, I love Nigeria too jare. grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
Pictures of him shytiing nko
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
makydebbie:
Don't mind them, it'll be right in front of them and they'll deny it. I want to say something mean but I'll keep it. grin

How's you?

I am fine dear!
How bout you??
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by wakeupafricanyo: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
DANKWAMBO is the man
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by makydebbie(f): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
olihilistic:

I am fine dear!
How bout you??
I'm cool, I'm enjoying this holiday. Been sleeping all day. grin
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
deji17:

The shame is all yours.
People like you are the ones who connect your electricity cable directly to the pole, bye passing meter. But you are always the first to abuse others and lament the state of the country.
Currently, Govt is adding average of 1,000 MW per year to our National grid, if this trend should continue, steady power supply will be achieved. If we have been doing this in the past, we will not be talking of poor power supply now.

Yes, Nigeria is big brother to small country and small economies like Ghana. That is why they look up to us.
fat lie which 1000 mw u c? Abegi spare us that trash. Power is not something to hide if is truly generated everybody will c it. I don't think anything is added to our National grid since gej left office.
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by tomtos88(m): 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
deji17:

The shame is all yours.
People like you are the ones who connect your electricity cable directly to the pole, bye passing meter. But you are always the first to abuse others and lament the state of the country.
Currently, Govt is adding average of 1,000 MW per year to our National grid, if this trend should continue, steady power supply will be achieved. If we have been doing this in the past, we will not be talking of poor power supply now.

Yes, Nigeria is big brother to small country and small economies like Ghana. That is why they look up to us.

Chai.... Please, use ur brain now... All we hear is, 5k mw, 6k mw, 7k mw while electricity supply keeps getting worse every year. I wonder if u are living somewhere in the village bt using light just reading papers. Here in lagos, light no stable at all and at all. MW wey dem no see gas power am or the dams wey dey keep having problem like a sick fowl
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by deji17: 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
makydebbie:
No mind me jare see as e dey sweet me, I love Nigeria too jare. grin

Come clean.. What is your connection with Naija? All these Naija slangs wey you dey use, I sure say no be for Kumasi your learn them.
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm cool, I'm enjoying this holiday. Been sleeping all day. grin

cheesygringrin

So you comot go the independence parade?
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by tomtos88(m): 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
fat lie which 1000 mw u c? Abegi spare us that trash. Power is not something to hide if is truly generated everybody will c it. I don't think anything is added to our National grid since gej left office.

Even the ones they add, it's either dem no see gas power am or transmission is too bad and too small to carry the load. I haven't seen a government that can lie like this current one. U will hear mw has doubled bt in ur locality, u are paying higher money and electricity has reduced significantly
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by deji17: 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
tomtos88:

Chai.... Please, use ur brain now... All we hear is, 5k mw, 6k mw, 7k mw while electricity supply keeps getting worse every year. I wonder if u are living somewhere in the village bt using light just reading papers. Here in lagos, light no stable at all and at all. MW wey dem no see gas power am or the dams wey dey keep having problem like a sick fowl

Use of abusive words does not mean you know what you are writing about. Building power infrastructure is not a few years event. Yes, power is being added but if you understand the sequence, you will understand the outcome. Nigeria is bigger than your house or street. Many communities have admitted that power has improved in their areas. Gradually, it will spread once Government keeps improving on power generation, transmission and distribution.
You can wail but if someone ask if you pay your Tax now, he go be look me I look you. What is your own contribution to Nigeria outside wailing?
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by makydebbie(f): 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
deji17:

Come clean.. What is your connection with Naija? All these Naija slangs wey you dey use, I sure say no be for Kumasi your learn them.
Lol, I grew up in lagos. No mind me anytime I yab naija. angry
I spent 14 years in lagos and I speak Yoruba too, my brother married a Nigerian, so I'm your sister. grin
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by makydebbie(f): 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
olihilistic:

cheesygringrin

So you comot go the independence parade?
Me wey lazy pass anything go stand for Ghana sun? You wan make I roast last last. grin
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by deji17: 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
tetralogyfallot:

Do you know the generating, transmission and distribution capacity when youe GEJ left office and what it is now? If you want to argue at least have your facts.

You don't think does not mean that you are right.
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by ibkayee(f): 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
makydebbie:
grin
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
Congratulations to Ghana and Ghanaians on their 61st Independence anniversary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isese Day: Oyo Govt Declares Monday Public Holiday / Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Campaign In Yagba East & West LG / Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.