Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary (18504 Views)

This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' / How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) / President Buhari At Ghana's 61st Independence Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
makydebbie:
Me wey lazy pass anything go stand for Ghana sun? You wan make I roast last last. grin

cheesycheesygrin

Something must kee a man.
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by makydebbie(f): 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
olihilistic:

cheesycheesygrin

Something must kee a man.
No be me sun go kill. grin
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by deji17: 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, I grew up in lagos. No mind me anytime I yab naija. angry
I spent 14 years in lagos and I speak Yoruba too, my brother married a Nigerian, so I'm your sister. grin

Ghen Ghen. I talk am, you have to be my sister to have the effrontery to yab us like that. grin grin grin
And if care is not taken, we go soon find you one handsome Naija man to marry. I hear say for Ghana na woman dey pay dowry.
So, keep $1 Million dollars for the akant o.
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
deji17:

Do you know the generating, transmission and distribution capacity when youe GEJ left office and what it is now? If you want to argue at least have your facts.

You don't think does not mean that you are right.
but electric power is not something u can just lie about. How many Hours light u dey get daily for your area? No light everywhere yet people keep telling lies that power generation has improved. For wia d light improve? Abeggi spare us.
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
makydebbie:
No be me sun go kill. grin
LMAO.
U no go die joh.
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
tomtos88:

Even the ones they add, it's either dem no see gas power am or transmission is too bad and too small to carry the load. I haven't seen a government that can lie like this current one. U will hear mw has doubled bt in ur locality, u are paying higher money and electricity has reduced significantly
exactly!
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by makydebbie(f): 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
deji17:

Ghen Ghen. I talk am, you have to be my sister to have the effrontery to yab us like that. grin grin grin
And if care is not taken, we go soon find you one handsome Naija man to marry. I hear say for Ghana na woman dey pay dowry.
So, keep $1 Million dollars for the akant o.
Abi na, rare privileges. grin

We no dey pay any dowry so please start raising your 30 billion for dowry. tongue
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by makydebbie(f): 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
olihilistic:

LMAO.

U no go die joh.
Amen. kiss
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by DedeNkem: 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
All he does is travel.
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
deji17:

Do you know the generating, transmission and distribution capacity when youe GEJ left office and what it is now? If you want to argue at least have your facts.

You don't think does not mean that you are right.
all i know is electric power has drastically diminished in nigeria and no any improvement. Am based in both kaduna and kano and chairman am in a good position to tell if power has improved or not. I hardly get 2hrs light daily.
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by RickandMorty: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
Snippers wet dream
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by tomtos88(m): 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
deji17:

Use of abusive words does not mean you know what you are writing about. Building power infrastructure is not a few years event. Yes, power is being added but if you understand the sequence, you will understand the outcome. Nigeria is bigger than your house or street. Many communities have admitted that power has improved in their areas. Gradually, it will spread once Government keeps improving on power generation, transmission and distribution.
You can wail but if someone ask if you pay your Tax now, he go be look me I look you. What is your own contribution to Nigeria outside wailing?

Am sure am patriotic than u, i don't live in a dungeon where they don't have light before, na only people wey no dey see am at all fit claim say e don improve (maybe 12 hours in 3 days). Coming back to electricity, it's only here that it's rocket science... Same government that said there will be 24/7 electricity, don't they know it takes time to build infrastructure? Oh, i forget, they are very dubious from the begining, too bad some of us didn't see this, we just wanted gej out back den bt this pmb worse in all aspect...
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by deji17: 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
but electric power is not something u can just lie about. How many Hours light u dey get daily for your area? No light everywhere yet people keep telling lies that power generation has improved. For wia d light improve? Abeggi spare us.

No light everywhere as if you have been to everywhere. No wonder you judge others with your own standard of lying.

Go to Surulere and ask them.

Even Oby who is a known critic of Buhari Govt admitted that Power has improved..

Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply ..

https://www.nairaland.com/4255490/oby-ezekwesili-commends-buhari-fashola
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by deji17: 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
makydebbie:
Abi na, rare privileges. grin

We no dey pay any dowry so please start raising your 30 billion for dowry. tongue

Yes o, na rare privilege nau. So, if we pay 30 billion for dowry, you go collect?
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by Biodun556(m): 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
Why should senators and the president attend such a gathering?

I have not seen Ghanaian politicians attending occasions in Nigeria enmass. Some of our politicians explore every opportunity to loot.This one two will fetch traveling allowance.
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by Biodun556(m): 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
[quote author=olihilistic post=65617027]How Ghanians will undestand his Hausa accent is still a suprise to me.[/quoteHh

Hausa is one of the ethnic groups in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by PHILipu1(m): 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
makydebbie:
We've been looking up for you guys but we can't find you. grin
Only my state here in Nigeria is bigger than your Ghana.
Only the electricity that only my state use can supply 24 hours electricity to your Ghana.
So,shoe get size.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by Max24: 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
yarimo:
BUHARI is bringing nigeria's international respect back
Can u help us get the video of the speech too so rhat Nigerians can fully appreciate the international respect.
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by lakesider(m): 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
Gej was not allowed to speak at the burial of mandella

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by manakocha(m): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ghana is mother land but Nigeria is father's. So case close.
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by makydebbie(f): 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
deji17:

Yes o, na rare privilege nau. So, if we pay 30 billion for dowry, you go collect?
I'll think about it. tongue
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
deji17:

No light everywhere as if you have been to everywhere. No wonder you judge others with your own standard of lying.

Go to Surulere and ask them.

Even Oby who is a known critic of Buhari Govt admitted that Power has improved..

Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply ..

https://www.nairaland.com/4255490/oby-ezekwesili-commends-buhari-fashola
lolz u r talking of 2017 when there is still high volume of water in the dams.
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by deji17: 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
makydebbie:
I'll think about it. tongue

Hahaha. You are the first person I know, who will think twice about 30 B. You must be special then..
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by makydebbie(f): 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
deji17:

Hahaha. You are the first person I know, who will think twice about 30 B. You must be special then..
Lol, sure. smiley

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by kwessiStewie2(m): 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
deji17:

The shame is all yours.
People like you are the ones who connect your electricity cable directly to the pole, bye passing meter. But you are always the first to abuse others and lament the state of the country.
Currently, Govt is adding average of 1,000 MW per year to our National grid, if this trend should continue, steady power supply will be achieved. If we have been doing this in the past, we will not be talking of poor power supply now.

Yes, Nigeria is big brother to small country and small economies like Ghana. That is why they look up to us.
Point of correction Ghana does not look up to Nigeria. If there is a country in Africa we will take a thing or two from it would be S.A and Rwanda definitely not Nigeria.
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by Burgerlomo: 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
olihilistic:
How Ghanians will undestand his Hausa accent is still a suprise to me.

The northern part of Ghana also speak Hausa language they also have the ajegoro's grin so for bubu it's just a welcome home cool
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by billyG(m): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
Of All dogs why did saraki took dino to ghana?why bukola.
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by maisauki: 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
olihilistic:

In Champion League this season,so as not to look stewpid with your fine fact.

Peace.
i wanted to cause trouble
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by FarahAideed: 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
yarimo:
BUHARI is bringing nigeria's international respect back

Yarimo on a serious note we need to see oo
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by maisauki: 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
for my area, we have light for at least 20hours in a day...if you don't have light regularly maybe you'v snatched nepa's wife
Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by yarimo(m): 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
FarahAideed:

Yarimo on a serious note we need to see oo
ok let me informed DSS, POLICE, ARMY, NAVY and AIR force incase of kidnapping grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary by skallion7(m): 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mavrik:
What are you saying.... That Ghana looks up to Nigeria, since when. Hahahahahahhaaaa... I laugh in Yoruba. Pls Nigerians get off your high horses ok... When the whole of black Africa was looking up to Ghana, where was Nigeria. Yes there are things we can learn from each other. But to think Ghana looks up to Nigeria is the highest form of delusion. We love Nigeria tho.
Hogwash, the whole of Africa looking up to Ghana. Can you explain that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Buruji Kashamu Fingered In OPC- Cultists Clash At Ijebu Igbo / Attacks On Police Station: IPOB Taking Separatist Struggle To Extreme – Group / APC Directive On House Principal Officers Unconstitutional – Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.