Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" (36884 Views)

BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says / Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija / Miracle Ikechukwu And Ifu Ennada's 10 Sex Positions On BBNaija Dare Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by FuckTheMod: 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
grin
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by BanevsJoker(m): 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
Only you. First CDQ, now someone who isn't alive to defend himself. I fukwa ka I na-ada. Ifu Ennada.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by talk2percy(m): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
Come on shut up! Everyone dey form nowadays. The ones u slept with subsequently nko??
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by statrboiTolu(m): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
Too much story!! Yea, i understand that women are abused sexually n all, bt i just see that its self inflicted n sometimz blown outta proportion.. These babe like to be pitied!
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by Gkemz: 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
BbNaija always revolves around sex and immoral lifestyle.
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by petuniaevents(f): 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
It is well
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by ALAYORMII: 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
kpaofame:
undecided undecided

One code in the lie book
*Name unknown witnesses (give facts that cant be verified)

Ayam not saying she is lying oo... just stating a known code

It was a well thought out lie

Saying the boss is now dead was a way of quelling any further inquiry

Modaslorka
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
PSG VS REAL MADRID. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MADRID QUALIFY

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by Tannty(m): 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
mukhcech:
And now having sex anyhow on live TV for the same money....

[color=#000099][/color] she and who?
It's obvious u don't know d show, so don't speculate wat u dunno
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by LesbianBoy(m): 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
These housemates talk too much especially this ifu ennada angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by RexTramadol1: 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
That's all you got to offer the poor man

Facing front.
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by Anextin(f): 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
utenwuson:
this babe should just shut up.... the other day she was a virgin, later CDQ says he has been there, now this......
The guys claims was false, and he was slammed for lying
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by daramolanas1(m): 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
CeoNewshelm:
Ifu in a conversation with fellow housemates Leo and Teddy A revealed she lost her first job because she didn't agree to sleep with her boss. She continued that her boss is late now and it was really hurtful at that age to loose a job she was all excited about.

She said:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/03/bbnaija-2018-ifu-ennada-reveals-how-she.html

LION........LiAR Liar

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by Goldaccumulator: 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Höes everywhere.. but u were fvcking ur co-workers. I know this bïtch
Damn I know her too. Birch will Bleep any dick to get what she wants, I can bet my last dime that she bleeped her way to bbn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
Here we go again
The lady looking for pity votes. She wants to be the next Efe
What is next?
I was rapped at 12?
grin grin
These are the reasons I don't watch the show

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by hammedy: 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
I hear bt u fit do one nite stand with cdq after e do mu werey yo.hmmmm emo wo lu,eni re lo
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by zynzyn(m): 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
So, what will Happen to Big Brother IF U DON'T WIN??! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by TheUpsetGirl(m): 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
Anextin:

The guys claims was false, and he was slammed for lying

how did you know that the guys claims are false?? stop saying what you don't know. the same girl said she is a Virgin and have never had a dick inside her... and if she was 17then the guy would've probably been 21then considering their ages now. and there's no age of consent in Nigeria presently. please be educated

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by veacea: 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
qeemus:
Rubbish

Lubbish
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by Lawalemi(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
It happens. That's one trouble in being a female

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by hokafor(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
U made a big mistake by not fucking him and retain ur job with dignity instead of
Giving the same Bleep free of charge in a national television

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by Fourwinds: 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
stephleena:
she always has a story to tell
don't mind her...she is lying... a nonsense made up story

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by freestylebony(m): 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
As much as I have been liking ifu lately, I think she talks too much
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by fakxon(m): 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
Tired of all her story..... Let us trays her background cos she might relate with Lie Mohammed....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by megama: 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
CeoNewshelm:
Ifu in a conversation with fellow housemates Leo and Teddy A revealed she lost her first job because she didn't agree to sleep with her boss. She continued that her boss is late now and it was really hurtful at that age to loose a job she was all excited abou

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/03/bbnaija-2018-ifu-ennada-reveals-how-she.html

until now what is shee up to.loll
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by Franky9584(m): 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
why telling us this one....u for tel us how many bosses u agreed to give.....mtchewww
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by governor2022(m): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
Elukapendragon:
See eh, the way man united played with spirit and determination was awesome... Especially Smalling.... undecided eheh u say who bin wan sex who?
wait they will ban you
evils everywhere
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by miqos02(m): 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
Palos95:
Give us his name. We just wanna shout out to him
did you read the part that says he is late now?
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by GuntersChain(m): 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
at 17 cdq tasted the apple, at 19 boss wanted the apple but you refused. continue your story
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" by balmofgilead: 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Höes everywhere.. but u were fvcking ur co-workers. I know this bïtch
But she doesn't know you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? / Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 / "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.