Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know (1454 Views)

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. / Catching My Girlfirend Out On Cheating!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by kwenu: 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2010
HI NAIRALANDERS PLEASE I NEED HELP, MYGIRL LOVES STARING AT OTHER WHO ARE GOODLOOKING AND WOULDNT WANT THE UGLY ONES COME NEAR HER . SHE ALSO DOES CARRY OUT THE ACT IN MY PRESENCE, MY QUESTIONIS WHAT COULD SHE WANT FROM THEM I TRIED TO FIGURE IT OUT FROM HER BUT HER MIND IS TOO LOCKED THAT SHE WOULDNT LET ME IN, I HAVE TIRED MANY TIMES BUT COULDNT GET IN.SHE ONLY OPENS UP WHENEVER WE KISS BUT NOW SHE SEEM NOT TO LIKE ME ANYMORE THOUGH I HURT HER AND BUT I M WILLING TO APOLOGISE BACK TO HER FOR SHE DOSENT CALL ME THESEDAYS, AND SHES BEEN RUNING AFTER OTHER MEN ,RECIEVING CALLS FROM THEM ALSO FEELS ATTRACTED TO OTHER GOODLOOKING GUYS IN MY SCHOOL DEPARTMENT, PLEASE NAIRALANDERS I LOVE HER SO MUCH , I AM CONFUSED I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO . WETHER TO QUIT THE RELATIONSHIP OR CONTINUE WITH HER,I DONT WANNA GO THROUGH ANOTHER HEARTBREAK AGAIN . I WARNED HER BEFORE GETTING INTO THE RELATIONSHIP WITH HER, PLEASSE NAIRALANDERS ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO I NEED YOUR HELP, U GUYS ARE LIKE MY BROTHERS AND SISTER, AND PLEASE I DONT NEED MOKERS FOR I AM ALREADY IN PAIN. I NEED GOOD ADVISERS TO WRITE BACK. HERES MY EMAIL EARLY.MANN@YAHOO.COM PLEASE INDICATE THAT U RE FROM NAIRALAND IN THE MESSAGE SUBJECT . PLEASE WRITE ME
Re: My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by tomm2580(m): 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2010
[color=#006600][/color]
Dont be a fool, you actually know wat to do. Stop deceivin upself. She wants you no more, so move on wif ur life
Re: My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by 190: 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2010
ok i go write u

Dear kwenu~

I hope this email reaches u at a tyme when
u wud be emotionally down and completely broken down
you are too Ugly and hence the reason why your GF dosent trust u enough
who even knows maybe you are not man-enough in bed
can you go for good 2hrs coming only like twice in between **non-stop**
without taking any rest,no food, pure digging in and out of her punanie and romance

Also dont hesitate to forget slap on her face each tyme she looks @ other guyzz
I know you are probably like 12 and your babe like 7 or something but she kinda wants 2 flex
a little and doesn't want No commitment so please dont worry yourself and please dont commit suicide because
i know thats the next thing that would cross your mind!!
Im not tryna kid here, just passing a simple message!

Thank you

sincerely speaking!!

190!
Re: My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by OvieE: 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2010
tomm2580:

[color=#006600][/color]
Dont be a fool, you actually know wat to do. Stop deceivin upself. She wants you no more, so move on wif your life

But at the end of the day, she can only be with one good looking man. So what will happen after selecting one good looking man to be with and she sees more good looking man than the one she's with now? Life is a circle, so she needs to be with what she got now because all good thing comes to an end.
Re: My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by davidtella(m): 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2010
Please move on with your life. If she truely loves you, she'll show it in all ramifications no matter how ugly or unsexy you look. She should love you the way you are. The truth now is she doesnt love you any longer. Quit now or she set your heart on fire.
Re: My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2010
190:

ok i go write u

Dear kwenu~

without taking any rest,no food, pure digging in and out of her punanie and romance

I know you are probably like 12 and your babe like 7 or something but she kinda wants 2 flex
a little and doesn't want No commitment so please dont worry yourself and please dont commit suicide because
i know thats the next thing that would cross your mind!!
Im not tryna kid here, just passing a simple message!

Thank you

sincerely speaking!!

190!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by 190: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2010
^^ angry angry^^
Re: My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by kevchina: 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2010
Guy why are you worrying yourself because of a girl.She might been doing that to make you feel the pain to the core,if she really love you she will be back to you later.Just do as if all she been doing is nothing to you,just focus in your study and bear in mind that love is not by force if she like she come back to you,and if she doesn't let it be like that. Try and be a man the more you show her that you are dying for her,the more she rides you like a toy. That a girl claim being stubborn depends on the type of man handling her. They die for real man not man is dying for a girl.
Re: My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by candylips(m): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2010
dumb her ass jor
Re: My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by JAKE45: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2010
Guy u hv to stop bordering ursf. May be u are not up to her taste.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by kwenu: 10:12am On Apr 30, 2010
thanks to all of you who commented to my post, i am verry glad for all your comments, and i am greatful . my mind is now fully made up to quit the relationship but shes always on my mind everyday, please how do i get her off my mind. any practical solutions?, please comment kevchina , davtella ,tom and everybody , special thanks to you, but please help me with practical solutions on how i can forget about her.thanks you
Re: My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by agathamari(f): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2010
if she is busy checking out other men she does not love you- find someone else and move on
Re: My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2010
na wao grin
Re: My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by Rusty09(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2010
@POSTER

Nawa for u o!! Are there not other goodlooking girls that u can also feast ur eyes on? Cuz as far as i know, for every goodlooking guy she sees, u can pik out 5 goodlooking babes around him, so its just that. . . Dont think of it as do me i do u, but rather a way to just not bug urself about her, and if u cant, prepare urself for another heartbreak. . .
Re: My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by galatico(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2010
Next time you see her staring at good looking men, you'll give her a dirty slap!!!
Re: My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by davidtella(m): 2:07am On May 01, 2010
Try to get another girl.
Re: My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by spoilt(f): 2:37am On May 01, 2010
Please allow her to 'do her eye chrismas' jare! grin
Re: My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by daduke2k(m): 7:56am On May 01, 2010
Luv nwanti nti, c maga.
Re: My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by Flashfast1: 8:08am On May 01, 2010
190:

ok i go write u

Dear kwenu~

I[b] know you are probably like 12 and your babe like 7[/b] or something but she kinda wants 2 flex
a little and doesn't want No commitment so please dont worry yourself and [b]please dont commit suicide because
i know thats the next thing that would cross your mind!![/b]Im not tryna kid here, just passing a simple message!

Thank you

sincerely speaking!!

190!

LWKMD grin
Re: My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by Cute500(f): 6:23pm On May 01, 2010
davidtella:

Try to get another girl in your heart and think about her. By so doing her thought will fly away from your head. Getting another girl doesnt mean rushing into another relationship. You can start by friendship which is the best. And in the process let her thought out shine the other girl's.

i think this is gud advice, if you cant stop thinking of her,you need to find someone else to occupy your mind,
Re: My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by Flashfast1: 8:14am On May 02, 2010
davidtella:

Try to get another girl in your heart and think about her. By so doing her thought will fly away from your head. Getting another girl doesnt mean rushing into another relationship. You can start by friendship which is the best. And in the process let her thought out shine the other girl's.
I think this will be the fastest way to get her off your mind. However, its not right for you to go into a relationship just because you are heart broken and you want to get the person off your mind. That will be very selfish. Besides the relationship might not last because the moment you stop hurting you'll start thinking of ways to get out the current relationship (since its purpose has been fulfilled).
Re: My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by tpiah: 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2010
huge problem shocked
Re: My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by minute(f): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2010
Try giving her own dose of medicine. I mean whatever she's doing

to you now . . .do it to her.Why don't you stare at women and not only

stare but gawk at sexy women that passes both of you.If she confronts

you and then that's the time to have a soul searching conversation with her.
Re: My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by no1madman(m): 11:41am On Jun 24, 2010
Hahahah! she will like me too! wink
Re: My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by candylips(m): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2010
me too
Re: My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by babsjnr(m): 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2010
kwenu, don't get jealous about dat. anytime both of you are together and you see a gud looking girls as well starr at them too and after dat she will understand how u feel when she starr at gud looking men as well, women are very interlligent and sturbborn sometime and they got loads of trick to upset men.
Re: My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by 190: 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2010
angry
Re: My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know by CrazyMan(m): 2:16am On Mar 17, 2011
The problem is that you’re not good looking enough; that's why she can't control herself whenever she sees someone more hndsome than you.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Proposing To A Man / Hiv+ Singles Dating Zone / Ladies, Ask Him Out This Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.