Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) (55113 Views)

Happy 80th Birthday To Pastor E.A.. Adeboye / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 54th Costume Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by scarletkinq(m): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
is nairaland now this useless ...all the mods on nairaland are retarded demented dullards and fuckards who get multiple orgasm from mediocre posts
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by obembet(f): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
M
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
esan women fine sha

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by reciprokal: 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
teeghurl:
So no one's gonna talk about the knuckles? undecided
what's with the knuckles?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by santricedupas(m): 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
kikiwendy:
Fine woman and she's still strong.. Age gracefully ma
why won't she be strong at that age
she no longer cater for children, she eats balance diet at ease, she travel abroad for good medical check up, perform necessary corrective surgery's, use original drugs from developed countries, ride in good cars like benz, audi, bmw not danfo and lag bus, sleep in a good house with aircondition fan, no mosquitoes, she does think talkless of high blood pressure, pastor Chris give her money on time, she go on vacation at will any where in the world. tell me why won't she be young and agile at that age. go and make money my friend

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
This man is money-miss-Road . Na only im jerry curl dey help am. Park well. He should stop being a divorcee and go and get his wife back. Agbada ni.. tsk
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 12:10am On Mar 07, 2018
so pastor Angela oyakhilome wasn't invited too?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 12:36am On Mar 07, 2018
No matter how big you may be, you will still be a child before your parent. Happy birthday grandma.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by afobam(m): 1:05am On Mar 07, 2018
teeghurl:
So no one's gonna talk about the knuckles? undecided
i saw that too, it is well.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 07, 2018
ifymadu:
So this man still de fry hair? Just passing by though
Him for fry your blokos or eye balls?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by damosky12(m): 1:11am On Mar 07, 2018
kollinpowel:
Pastor Chris wearing agbada won't change the price of garri in the market, so if he likes he can put on bra and skirt for all I care.

Must you comment?

You sha want to get likes... even the likes sef, you no see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by hopexter(m): 1:12am On Mar 07, 2018
So Obasanjo is a year older than this woman.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by omogin(f): 1:57am On Mar 07, 2018
Philpham:
This man is money-miss-Road . Na only im jerry curl dey help am. Park well. He should stop being a divorcee and go and get his wife back. Agbada ni.. tsk
See as bitterness full your soul cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:20am On Mar 07, 2018
HBD ma cool
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by silifat11(m): 4:06am On Mar 07, 2018
� first time of seeing this Pastor in Native attire
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by Luminee(f): 5:27am On Mar 07, 2018
chigosman:
The General Overseer of Christ Embassy Church, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome celebrated his mother, Deaconess Angelina Oyakhilome as she marks her 80th birthday.

It was joyful moment at Christ Embassy, Benin as there were much fun and entertainment for guests, surprisingly the man of God known for his signature suits, decided to wear something different, Agbada.

Some of the guests in attendance includes the archbishop of church of God mission & wife of late archbishop Benson idahosa , Rev. Magret idahosa.

cc: Lalasticlala

Source: https://www.042expressng.com/2018/03/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-celebrates-mother-angelina-oyakhilome-80th-birthday.html

Mscheeew.. I was expecting to see Ebuka Agbada grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by Pat081: 5:52am On Mar 07, 2018
God 4gv mi ur child 4 dis oooo , is d cream dat he is using nt working on his hand 1st n d rest of d picture take a look at his hand
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by joebee1990(m): 5:56am On Mar 07, 2018
Amen
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by Pat081: 6:04am On Mar 07, 2018
kollinpowel:
Pastor Chris wearing agbada won't change the price of garri in the market, so if he likes he can put on bra and skirt for all I care.
abi people put dis on every day, hmmmmm but did he mark dis last year Just asking n hope nt to talk wot is in my mind
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by Nweike1: 6:07am On Mar 07, 2018
busky101:
May God keep and make us successful to celebrate our parents at such age
And God keep our mother's alive and healthy to be celebrated by us

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 6:24am On Mar 07, 2018
kollinpowel:

Got a Mum still, dude?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by tpapi: 6:27am On Mar 07, 2018
wao still looking young
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 6:33am On Mar 07, 2018
Wrong combination there! Agbada and fried hair don't go together.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by manchik(m): 6:44am On Mar 07, 2018
I won't talk about the knuckles, I will just mind my business. Happy birthday fine mama.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by RALPHOW(m): 6:52am On Mar 07, 2018
Happy Birthday Ma , age with grace.
Pastor Chris Congratulations
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by winfy11(m): 7:21am On Mar 07, 2018
Pastor Oyakhilome luk lyk his mom,
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by pmatchuks: 7:38am On Mar 07, 2018
Wow! Gorgeous
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by jossypet(m): 7:39am On Mar 07, 2018
Happy birthday ma. May u continue from one level of glory to another. Shalom
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by Eldavis(m): 8:00am On Mar 07, 2018
kollinpowel:

Ur comment has not changed the price of garri as well lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by livinbygrace: 8:04am On Mar 07, 2018
Pls can someone tell me the benefits of a father,after providing and training the children through school and becomes successful in life,most times children celebrate their mothers and the fathers are just like sacrificial lamb.Does that means the father"s reward is in heaven?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:32am On Mar 07, 2018
Na suite fit dis man pass agbada jor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Having A Phd Is A Waste – Bishop Oyedepo / ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.