Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,600 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

I Formallly Demand For An Official Appology From Ghanian Govt... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Formallly Demand For An Official Appology From Ghanian Govt... (1009 Views)

Letter Of Appology To The People Of Sodom And Gomarah / Learn From Ghanian President And Stop Embarrassing Nigeria - PDP To Buhari / Learn From Ghanian President And Stop Embarrassing Nigeria, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Formallly Demand For An Official Appology From Ghanian Govt... by oladeebo: 12:43am On Mar 07, 2018
Ghanian authority had between three days to appologise to Nigérian and government of Nigeria of uncultured attitude of some ghanian towards the président of Nigeria in person and office of the président of Nigeria in general.
Oladeebo.
Re: I Formallly Demand For An Official Appology From Ghanian Govt... by Paradigm777: 12:45am On Mar 07, 2018
oladeebo:
Ghanian authority had between three days to appologise to Nigérian âne government of Nigeria of uncultured attitude of some ghanian towards the président of Nigeria in person and office of the président of Nigeria in general.
Oladeebo.
OP ur father! U should be thanking them for calling the dullard out!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Formallly Demand For An Official Appology From Ghanian Govt... by mumureloaded(m): 1:10am On Mar 07, 2018
op stop smoking, you no go gree. at least, if you want to smoke mj, desist from osogbo expired weed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Formallly Demand For An Official Appology From Ghanian Govt... by 4kDdullard: 1:17am On Mar 07, 2018
Wi yuh ki kwayet and stop disgracing the zoo a.k.a shithole country...You this Afonja muslim pig! you have got no shame again, what the heck is the problem with you folks?
The shithole president and shithole presidency are what you want to kill yourself for?
Respect is earned, it's not a commodity that you purchase in the market.
The shithole creature has put down the office of the president and should apologize to Nigerians and resign as a sign of penitence. In the history of the shithole, the office of the president has never come under extreme denigration as we witness today because of the dullard.
Go get yourself a job and put an end to this madness of opening shitty threads.

1 Like

Re: I Formallly Demand For An Official Appology From Ghanian Govt... by Blue3k(m): 1:40am On Mar 07, 2018
Lol you want the government of Ghana to apologize for citizens excersizing their free speech. Stop man take the L and chill.

1 Like

Re: I Formallly Demand For An Official Appology From Ghanian Govt... by EricBloodAxe: 1:46am On Mar 07, 2018
Lol...nigerians wit zero chill...OP is just fvcking wit u guys.
Re: I Formallly Demand For An Official Appology From Ghanian Govt... by SOFTENGR: 3:05am On Mar 07, 2018
Op is just joking right? grin

Our leaders should stop going out there to cause us shame. The other day, minister of culture wore jacket on Agbada (babariga). Abeg they should stop their funny actions here in Naija.

5 Likes

Re: I Formallly Demand For An Official Appology From Ghanian Govt... by Himmler: 6:59am On Mar 07, 2018
Zombies will not cease to amaze me with their stupidity
Re: I Formallly Demand For An Official Appology From Ghanian Govt... by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 07, 2018
oladeebo:
Ghanian authority had between three days to appologise to Nigérian and government of Nigeria of uncultured attitude of some ghanian towards the président of Nigeria in person and office of the président of Nigeria in general.
Oladeebo.
on what capacity?
Zombie would never cease to amaze me
Re: I Formallly Demand For An Official Appology From Ghanian Govt... by oladeebo: 9:59am On Mar 07, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
on what capacity?
Zombie would never cease to amaze me
on the capacity of African leader!

(1) (Reply)

Melaye: Osama, Last Jailbreaking Killer Linked To Dino Arrested (Photo) / Buhari Govt Has Abandoned Igbo Land – PDP / We Jailed Apc’s Nyame, Dariye, Kalu Still On Trial – EFCC Replies Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.