Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

What If Buhari Wins 2019 Elections?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Buhari Wins 2019 Elections?? (993 Views)

'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa / 2019: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Wins Second Term - Nwabueze / Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Buhari Wins 2019 Elections?? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
God forbid...

2 Likes

Re: What If Buhari Wins 2019 Elections?? by luckyz4rea(m): 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
Win kor, Winifred ni

2 Likes

Re: What If Buhari Wins 2019 Elections?? by realkene(m): 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
What if he doesn't win... Thank you as you say so

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Wins 2019 Elections?? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Buhari would be humiliated...I'm 100% sure...

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Wins 2019 Elections?? by gidgiddy: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
As much as I hate Buhari, the fact is that he will win the elections.
Those opposing Buhari are mainly in the South, most of the North are solidly behibd him.

Unfortunately for the south, the North has more far more voters (underaged) than the south. The North does not care how bad Buhari is in office, all they care about is being in power.

Buhari has already won the election with the vote of the North

2 Likes

Re: What If Buhari Wins 2019 Elections?? by philGeo(m): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
Did he even win the win this one?

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Wins 2019 Elections?? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
gidgiddy:
Those opposing Buhari are mainly in the South, most of the North are solidly behibd him.

Unfortunately for the south, the North has more far more voters (underaged) than the south. The North does not care how bad Buhari is in office, all they care about is being in power.

That's a lie...Buhari won Jonathan by just 3million votes.
Do you think millions of people that voted Buhari in 2015 regret doing so? Yes!
Has Buhari impressed anybody that didn't vote for him? No!
Buhari lost followership.

With PDP zoning presidency to th3 North, don't you know it's a strategy? While Buhari has lost south, the north would be shared.

Buhari would be humilaited...you watch and see...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Buhari Wins 2019 Elections?? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
You are asking what if? The man has already won just pray hunger n hardship don't finish us b4 he hands over in 2023

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Wins 2019 Elections?? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
gidgiddy:

You are absolutely correct bro I am residing in the north n I can say with certainty that d north are sorely behind him.

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Wins 2019 Elections?? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

With PDP zoning presidency to th3 North, don't you know it's a strategy? While Buhari has lost south, the north would be shared.

U don't really understand the Hausa Fulani man politics bro.
Its a calculated strategy on d part of PDP but its not enough to unseat Buhari take for instance d cases of underage voting in d north.

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Wins 2019 Elections?? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
richiearmany14:

U don't really understand the Hausa Fulani man politics bro.
Its a calculated strategy on d part of PDP but its not enough to unseat Buhari take for instance d cases of underage voting in d north.

Did you forget Buhari has contested 3times before...and failed woefully on all 3...calm down menh

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Wins 2019 Elections?? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
richiearmany14:
You are asking what if? The man has already won just pray hunger n hardship don't finish us b4 he hands over in 2023

Buhari cannot win...He cannot can!

Even with rigging, he cant win..Just watch and see...

4 Likes

Re: What If Buhari Wins 2019 Elections?? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
He should not take us to next level, make we drop like this abeg

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Wins 2019 Elections?? by onatisi(m): 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Buhari would be humiliated...I'm 100% sure...
Anything can happen o with the way the opposition is going about it. The only way to defeat buhari is by forging a common front. But it seems obj is working for buhari,by breaking the opposition into splinter groups they will become weaker. The only reason why buhari and APC had an easy ride in 2015 was because ppl were left with only 2 strong choices ,if by 2019, there are 3 or 4 strong parties then it is very possible for buhari to win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Buhari Wins 2019 Elections?? by Fulaman198(m): 1:35am On Mar 15, 2018
If Buhari wins, he just has to try to do better. Much of the reason why he has not lived up to expectations is due to his age. I feel sorry for him and wish him well health wise, but if he is does not have the physical strength to do the job, perhaps he should just hand it over to Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Wins 2019 Elections?? by Herdsmen: 1:49am On Mar 15, 2018
If the Dullard wins...we will accept it as the will of God.

Me go just gently leave Nigeria..another four will be hell on Earth
Re: What If Buhari Wins 2019 Elections?? by progress69: 3:11am On Mar 15, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

What do u people smoke? A sitting president was defeated with a whooping 3million votes and u call it "just"
So in ur warped logic Jonathan did not rig at all at all...all the votes from the south were free and fair... cheesy.
A sitting president, with power of incumbency, unlimited access to funds, all security agencies under his command, lost with 3m votes and u call it just.
I nor know y una like to deceive una selves.
If u think Buhari will have all this in his arsenal and mumu like Jonathan....never smoke that thing u smoking again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Buhari Wins 2019 Elections?? by QuotaSystem: 5:14am On Mar 15, 2018
progress69:

What do u people smoke? A sitting president was defeated with a whooping 3million votes and u call it "just"
So in ur warped logic Jonathan did not rig at all at all...all the votes from the south were free and fair... cheesy.
A sitting president, with power of incumbency, unlimited access to funds, all security agencies under his command, lost with 3m votes and u call it just.
I nor know y una like to deceive una selves.
If u think Buhari will have all this in his arsenal and mumu like Jonathan....never smoke that thing u smoking again

Allow them dream.

They think PMB would be as stupid as the otueke drunkard.

All those 98% victory margins in the SS/SE with 90% turnout will be nonexistent this time, and from what we've been seeing during his visits, PMB still has the north including NC under his armpits.

2 Likes

Re: What If Buhari Wins 2019 Elections?? by progress69: 5:27am On Mar 15, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Allow them dream.

They think PMB would be as stupid as the otueke drunkard.

All those 98% victory margin in the SS/SE with 90% turnout will be nonexistent this time, and from what we've been seeing during his visits, PMB still has the north including NC in his armpits.

Hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Wins 2019 Elections?? by Okoroawusa: 6:21am On Mar 15, 2018
OP,point of correction

Buhari has won the election of 2019 already

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Wins 2019 Elections?? by anibirelawal(m): 7:14am On Mar 15, 2018
Life continue...
Re: What If Buhari Wins 2019 Elections?? by kuuljay(m): 7:18am On Mar 15, 2018
You can only see buhari loosing on social media and on the lips of those who never voted him before,those with objective reasoning knows that the old man has failed and has lost lots of peoples belief in him however there is no body in Nigeria right now to challenge him,

Those who are saying he will loose should pls bring forward who they think van defeat him in core north,north central and north west

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Wins 2019 Elections?? by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 15, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Buhari cannot win...He cannot can!

Even with rigging, he cant win..Just watch and see...
Bro I am not a Buhari fan, I am just stating the obvious coz even d rigging structure that brought him to power has not been countered by d PDP
Re: What If Buhari Wins 2019 Elections?? by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 15, 2018
kuuljay:
You can only see buhari loosing on social media and on the lips of those who never voted him before,those with objective reasoning knows that the old man has failed and has lost lots of peoples belief in him however there is no body in Nigeria right now to challenge him,

Those who are saying he will loose should pls bring forward who they think van defeat him in core north,north central and north west
Very well said bro

(1) (Reply)

APC May Not Have Moral Right To Seek For Vote In 2019 - Shehu Sanni / $16billion Comment: I Regret Not Probing Buhari In 1999 Despite Damning PTF Repo / Family And Friends Of The Soldiers Killed By Bokoharam Mourn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.