Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

"I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu (2934 Views)

Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts / I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by Antoeni(m): 2:42am On Mar 07, 2018
BOOM
"Some people get easily angry whenever they see me being insulted.

I think that is childish.

I'm a politician and it is my right to be insulted. It is my right to be called names, it is my right to get bad wishes from whoever I outrun in the polity.

Politics, sometimes, is a bully game, don't get distracted, keep your eyes on the ball.
It is a game of number but equally important, a game of common sense with sole aim of improving people's lives with right policies.

Mohammed Ali was a great boxer, he punched you once, he ran away, he made you angry so much that you lose your focus and balance, then he would hit you hard..

Those who must beat him must never be angry or lose focus while fighting, keep your strategy to yourself.... Win some, lose some, that's politics but you must strive to win all but you can never win all....

"As for insults and abuse, I have received uncountable insults since I joined politics.

You can see where I am today politically.

I'm a product of insults, left right and centre, that's my food and medicine.

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by zakim(m): 2:50am On Mar 07, 2018
hmm
Re: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by OfficialAwol(m): 3:18am On Mar 07, 2018
Buhari doesn't want it.

He believes in stifling every voice of dissent.

But we will stifle him in 2019.

5 Likes

Re: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by achiever12: 3:25am On Mar 07, 2018
No source

2 Likes

Re: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 07, 2018
Unsavory self-consolation of a depressed Political Street Lord.

12 Likes

Re: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by ettybaba(m): 4:55am On Mar 07, 2018
Hmm.
I would gladly accept the offer to receive 10 times Tinubu's insult in exchange for nominating a minister not to talk of a VP.

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by chriskosherbal(m): 5:07am On Mar 07, 2018
Politicians all they think about :
¡. Themselves.
¡¡. Thier Party .
¡¡¡. Next election.

They have no thought about how to better the life of the electorate or masses or improved the country's present dilapidated state.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by debolayinka(m): 5:16am On Mar 07, 2018
So what should we do about that? Roast stone?

2 Likes

Re: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by easybussiness: 5:45am On Mar 07, 2018
Antoeni:
BOOM

I'm a politician and it is my right to be insulted. It is my right to be called names, it is my right to get bad wishes from whoever I outrun in the polity.

Politics, sometimes, is a bully game, don't get distracted, keep your eyes on the ball.
It is a game of number but equally important, a game of common sense with sole aim of improving people's lives with right policies.

Mohammed Ali was a great boxer, he punched you once, he ran away, he made you angry so much that you lose your focus and balance, then he would hit you hard..

Those who must beat him must never be angry or lose focus while fighting, keep your strategy to yourself.... Win some, lose some, that's politics but you must strive to win all but you can never win all....

"As for insults and abuse, I have received uncountable insults since I joined politics.

very true

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 07, 2018
Antoeni:
BOOM

Back to Daura
cc lzaa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by porshnuel: 6:14am On Mar 07, 2018
u should b ashamed of ur self
u r a product of something worth more than insult....u r a bastard son of a thousand father
shikena

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by chichar1(f): 6:37am On Mar 07, 2018
good for you, you never see anything

2 Likes

Re: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by ODUBEZE: 8:16am On Mar 07, 2018
Antoeni:
BOOM
"I'm a politician and it is my right to be insulted. It is my right to be called names.
What is he saying undecided

Oga Ade you made a wrong move with Buhari, admit it, apologise to Nigerians and move forward!

2 Likes

Re: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:21am On Mar 07, 2018
I love your courage and how you are trying to console yourself and your followers

But if you keep making the wrong move, your political career will die.

Years back OBJ's coalition party would have being a law but look shocked shocked shocked it died a natural death undecided

Let me remind you that Nigerians today is not the same as yesterday!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 8:26am On Mar 07, 2018
So Tinubu sent this write up straight to the OP?

Akuko n'egwu!

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by LZAA: 9:04am On Mar 07, 2018
imhotep:
Back to Daura cc lzaa

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by adex300: 9:18am On Mar 07, 2018
hahahahahaha see original bastard calling someone bastard.the bastard that have all it take to buy your generation entirely. hahahahahaha YABA left is calling you
Re: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by MonPro: 9:19am On Mar 07, 2018
Thiefnuubu tell us about your illiterate daura lord that kills people when they insult him. grin

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by adex300: 9:23am On Mar 07, 2018
porshnuel:
u should b ashamed of ur self
u r a product of something worth more than insult....u r a bastard son of a thousand father
shikena

hahahahahaha see original bastard calling someone bastard .the so call bastard who ha's all it take to buy your generation entirely .hahahahahaha YABA left is calling you mumu
Re: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 07, 2018
Says the one rusticated by the University of Toronto for truancy

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by Herdsmen: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2018
E pain am..
Re: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by Zuluhead(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
Despite whatever tinubu is not a politician to underate. He might strike a deal with the opposition to retain his southern block and forgo the aso rock but the Fulani are also another wise set of people.
I still love his political strategy.
Re: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by Babacele: 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
Billyonaire:
Unsavory self-consolation of a depressed Political Street Lord.
really?
Re: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by henrysam(m): 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
ettybaba:
Hmm.
I would gladly accept the offer to receive 10 times Tinubu's insult in exchange for nominating a minister not to talk of a VP.
Where do you place your life.
Just to nominate and get a minister you can sell your household. That is just the meaning of what you said.

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by desgiezd(m): 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
Even here, the insults are pouring in like a torrential rainfall. This is one habit that I need to cultivate.

Ride on Jagaban. Let the haters continue to hate!!
Re: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by desgiezd(m): 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
Antoeni:

Those who must beat him must never be angry or lose focus while fighting, keep your strategy to yourself.... Win some, lose some, that's politics but you must strive to win all but you can never win all..

Instead of haters to pick one or two things here to learn, they'll rather not do that. They'll prefer the insults pour in more ferociously.

The master strategist has spoken and that truly is the bottom line!!
Re: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by ettybaba(m): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
henrysam:

Where do you place your life.
Just to nominate and get a minister you can sell your household. That is just the meaning of what you said.
Was your brain soaked in burukutu overnight?
Read my post again and compare it with your deduction.
Moreso, insult from children of anger means nothing.
Donald Trump is being insulted daily. Is your life better than his own?
Re: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu by desgiezd(m): 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
Haters can only hate but can never stop you!

(1) (Reply)

Board Member Of Bauchi SUBEB Dismissed Because He Associates With Speaker Dogara / Yorubas Staging Tribal Protest Against Igbos In Lagos / Why The Southwest Doesn't Deserve The Speakership Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.