Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts (48684 Views)

Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians / The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) / Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by joseph6071: 7:01am On Jun 26, 2019
Reno Omokri on his Twitter page uploaded a video of the moment the Speaker of the House of Representative, Gbajabiamila bowed to Bola Tinubu.

He wrote...

"Video of Speaker Gbajabiamila bowing to Bola @AsiwajuTinubu in Lagos. Somehow, I do not think Nigeria will have an Independent Legislature with a Deputy @NGRSenate President who kneels down to General Buhari and a @HouseNGR Speaker who bows to Tinubu #FreeLeahSharibu #RenosDarts"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/the-moment-speaker-gbajabiamila-bowed.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Nbote(m): 7:03am On Jun 26, 2019
Dis was exactly why dey wanted Saraki out... They wanted ppl who would b loyal slaves to their every plot and scheme to run d country like their personal property...

239 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by RichBoy247: 7:06am On Jun 26, 2019
Nbote:
Dis was exactly why dey wanted Saraki out... They wanted ppl who would b loyal slaves to their every plot and scheme to run d country like their personal property...

Not too late, you can still go and meet Sarathief in his village. You kick your elders, we bow for ours.

343 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Chrisus(m): 7:07am On Jun 26, 2019
lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by RichBoy247: 7:22am On Jun 26, 2019
joseph6071:

Reno Omokri on his Twitter page uploaded a video of the moment the Speaker of the House of Representative, Gbajabiamila bowed to Bola Tinubu.

He wrote...

"Video of Speaker Gbajabiamila bowing to Bola @AsiwajuTinubu in Lagos. Somehow, I do not think Nigeria will have an Independent Legislature with a Deputy @NGRSenate President who kneels down to General Buhari and a @HouseNGR Speaker who bows to Tinubu #FreeLeahSharibu #RenosDarts"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/the-moment-speaker-gbajabiamila-bowed.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Legislature and Executive are not supposed to be enemies. Enemies don't progress together. Buhari is a religion, so everybody bows for him, even his enemies bow for him. Did you see people do that for Obasanjo, Yar'Adua or Goatluck? Respect is not given, it is earned. Buhari and Tinubu have earned theirs.

Ambode that refusal to bow initially, he ended up prostrating but his prostration was rejected and he was thrown out from a fast moving train.

124 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Caseless: 7:27am On Jun 26, 2019
There's something called"greeting" and it's done differently in Africa , depending on the culture you belong to.

I was in akwa ibom with my friend who's from that state. He'd greet his parents and walk past them as if they were ordinary people he met on the street. I'd focus on them attentively and greet them and this is accompanied by bowing my head. Of course this(style of greeting) gave me off as an outsider.

You know something? I appeared funny to them by my mode of greeting. What their son was doing is right, what I was doing was funny. This is due to cultural differences.

Com'on, Reno should quit being hysterically stupid always.

318 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by BravoDe: 7:31am On Jun 26, 2019
Something I noticed about this Reno guy is that he's a tribal bigot, he's even worse than buhari, I started hating him the day he said chinua Achebe deserves the Nobel prize than wole Soyinka, lyk wtf did he know better than those that gave the award
70% of Igbo are tribal bigot

Btw AtikuIsComing

100 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 26, 2019
BravoDe:
Something I noticed about this Reno guy is that he's a tribal bigot, he's even worse than buhari, I started hating him the day he said chinua Achebe deserves the Nobel prize than wole Soyinka, lyk wtf did he know better than those that gave the award

Btw AtikuIsComing
how is Reno Igbo?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by BravoDe: 7:33am On Jun 26, 2019
Southernminorit:
how is Reno Igbo?
Show me where I said he's igbo

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by BravoDe: 7:34am On Jun 26, 2019
Southernminorit:
how is Reno Igbo?
Show me where I said he's igbo

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by ozento: 7:46am On Jun 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

Not too late, you can still go and meet Sarathief in his village. You kick your elders, we bow for ours.
zombie sported

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by ozento: 7:48am On Jun 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

refined fool!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by patchsk(f): 7:51am On Jun 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

Legislature and Executive are not supposed to be enemies. Enemies don't progress together. Buhari is a religion, so everybody bows for him, even his enemies bow for him. Did you see people do that for Obasanjo, Yar'Adua or Goatluck? Respect is not given, it is earned. Buhari and Tinubu have earned theirs.

Ambode that refusal to bow initially, he ended up prostrating but his prostration was rejected and he was thrown out from a fast moving train.

I cringe when some subhumans open their mouth.

Tufiakwa.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by helinues: 7:53am On Jun 26, 2019
Reno should get a life.. Wondering what he would have said if Gbaja prostrated for Tinubu.. Here in SW, we give respect to our elders

Is Reno a monitoring spirits? Doing Cho Cho Cho on social media..

Pastor my foot

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by dantrillion: 7:58am On Jun 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

shut up; buhari government is nothing but a nightmare to nigerians. Tinubu is a demi god while buhari is the dictatorship; i pity nigeria. #savage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by dantrillion: 8:00am On Jun 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

i tried to understand the sense in your comments but all i can find is an empty noise

13 Likes

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Texman21: 8:01am On Jun 26, 2019
cooperate and you might survive
Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by PentiumPro(f): 8:05am On Jun 26, 2019
BravoDe:

Btw AtikuIsComing

Fixed

Atiku can only cum into Titi or Jennifer mouth

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Kulas: 8:14am On Jun 26, 2019
The WORST and most incompetence National Assembly Nigeria will ever have. I thought Executive and Legislative arms of government are supposed to be independent of each others for proper check and balances. Shame on APC,the most corrupt and underperforned government in the history of Nigeria.Federal Government has been renamed Tinubu Government. Shame!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Tomide007: 8:22am On Jun 26, 2019
This is how we greet in Yoruba land nah

16 Likes

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Nairalandmentor(m): 8:27am On Jun 26, 2019
angry
Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Sanromeo(m): 8:27am On Jun 26, 2019
This four years is going to be a long one. grin

4 Likes

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Histrings08(m): 8:27am On Jun 26, 2019
What's the big deal

4 Likes

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by AkataYeriYeri: 8:28am On Jun 26, 2019
This is strange to Reno because they don’t respect their elders where he comes from .
Children of 8

30 Likes

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by CrimeKsmart: 8:29am On Jun 26, 2019
Tinubu. I love everything about you

13 Likes

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by dayoyak: 8:29am On Jun 26, 2019
Caseless:
There's something called"greeting" and it's done differently in Africa , depending on the culture you belong to.

I was in akwa ibom with my friend who's from that state. He'd greet his parents and walk past them as if they were ordinary people he met on the street. I'd focus on them attentively and greet them and this is accompanied by bowing my head. Of course this(style of greeting) gave me off as an outsider.

You know something? I appeared funny to them by my mode of greeting. What their son was doing is right, what I was doing was funny. This is due to cultural differences.

Com'on, Reno should quit being hysterically stupid always.
U make sense die...
God bless you

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by tooth4tooth: 8:29am On Jun 26, 2019
Reno ,you can be disgusting sometimes. undecided undecided.If you run into GEJ,you would have slapped him instead of showing respect?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by millionboi2: 8:29am On Jun 26, 2019
Scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians / Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire / Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.