Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

"I Can Do Anything To Bleep You"-busty Lady Writes Olamide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Can Do Anything To Bleep You"-busty Lady Writes Olamide (696 Views)

If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can Do Anything To Bleep You"-busty Lady Writes Olamide by contactmorak: 11:16am On Mar 07, 2018
A lady on Instagram has unashamedly declared her love for rapper Olamide. She desires him so much, she woundn't mind entering the other room with him. See the shocking thing she wrote below...

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Bleep You"-busty Lady Writes Olamide by contactmorak: 11:16am On Mar 07, 2018
More
Re: "I Can Do Anything To Bleep You"-busty Lady Writes Olamide by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lalasticlala if This News Reach Front Page, snake Will Give You Blow.job
Re: "I Can Do Anything To Bleep You"-busty Lady Writes Olamide by highqueen(f): 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
ladies of nowadays lack morals..
undecided
Re: "I Can Do Anything To Bleep You"-busty Lady Writes Olamide by highqueen(f): 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
ladies of nowadays lack morals..
undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Get Your First Girlfriend? / Why I Hate Bbnaija / Check Out This Unique Ankara Skirt & Blouse Worth $500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.