Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,746 members, 7,837,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Maryam Sanda Granted Bail - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda Granted Bail (31297 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by Jabioro: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
Medical report,pregnant for who? Her dead husband or newly prison found love..the case is dead..

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by Owamudia: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
Jabioro:
Medical report,pregnant for who? Her dead husband or newly prison found love..the case is dead..

A top prison/security personnel may have impregnated her.

Nigeria is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by Lexusgs430: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
How many weeks or months pregnant is she ?

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by Puah(f): 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
You tell us ooo. grin grin grin
xclusiveguy4:
It can only happen in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
eherbal:
the 2 families will see it as an act of God and settle out of Court.whatever we say here is our own personal take.

It's the state vs the accused. This is not a family matter. Killing a fellow citizen is a crime against the state.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by jrklinz: 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
women! wit barely 2 years in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by DaRuud(m): 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
Na today , we all know how the case will end , she will be granted bail , she wil relocate to Kano or Kaduna ,or Lagos and one rich Alhaji will marry her as 4th wife .

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by AngelicBeing: 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
Smartini:
On what grounds should a murderer be granted bail? Must every crime about Nigeria be tied to bribery in the name of 'bail'? This is a major crime and not a minor one like pickpocketing
It can only happen in a useless jungle sad

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by Jabioro: 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
Owamudia:

A top prison/security personnel has impregnated her.
Nigeria is a joke.
Your guess is as good as mine..

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by jetz(m): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
Pipedreams:
I'm not suprised. I live in a sink hole. If I enter US even on a 2hours visa, I'll rather run into the wilderness over there than to come back to a shithole nation
hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by livinbygrace: 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
muhammed50:
Such a pityful woman... Do you know the pains she must have passed through?

You talk of pains,Do you also the pains she caused the husband"s families and parents?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by tofolo(m): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
nairavsdollars:
a welcome development. Being granted bail doesnt imply she is free. The law must take its course
Word.... cool
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by Opentokwowledge: 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
Pregnant? ... I told you these prison warders are not to be trusted dint I? grin cool

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by Ogbuevi(m): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
The way she was parading that baby at court hearings, I knew it wouldn't be long before she walks freely...

Check out www.listclan.com

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by COOL10(m): 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
Tokziby:
This particular BAIL is different from Discharged and Acquitted of crime.

The Bail simply means u can go home and make sure u show up in court when the trial begins and usually there are two sureties that will be put in ur place if u decide to abscond.

People should stop seeing every bail as FREE TO GO and SIN no more. This is not a lesser crime that u can just get a bail from a police cell and not come back.
. What trial again? Hasn't she already been convicted and sentenced?
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by Pentools(m): 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
muhammed50:
Such a pityful woman... Do you know the pains she must have passed through?

What useless pain did she pass through that can equate what the guy's parents,siblings,well wishers and even close friends that the killer lady made him reject. Thus this is mediocrity at its climax....which useless pregnancy is the bribed judge talking about,,,,, 2pac shakurs mother who was jailed for alleged drug related n some fabricated stories(never for a murder case) had 2pac shakur behind bars just like that....Am simply disappointed with the family that's all I can say...

Most family won't take that crap of a story, if she like make she be trump daughter...RUBBISHHHHHHHH cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by Obason22(m): 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
men don't be deceived, women will kill u at the same time cry sore out of their eyes. we already know .

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by cpu2006(m): 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
those are the things we are talking about. grant her bail? for what! this is the corruption

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by easybussiness: 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
nawa
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by gebest: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
murder is not an offence in the north only in the South.

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by Marotzke(m): 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
A judge can grant bail in a murder case for special and extenuating circumstances .
Though Bilyaminu has parents and siblins , his principal and immediate family are the eight months old daughter and recently discovered unborn child still in the mother's womb.
Justice would be better served if the accused is granted bail to take care of the infant and the unborn child.
While still being tried for murder.
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by Quality20(m): 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
I'm kind of surprised that she claimed she is pregnant. Rich ppl usually space their children and d fact that she is nursing shd also greatly reduce her chances of getting pregnant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by arnold123: 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
Muckross1122:
Justice Yusuf Halilu of the Abuja High Court has granted bail to Maryam Sanda, who allegedly stabbed her husband, Bilyamin Bello. son of former PDP chairman Haliru Bello, three times to death during an argument at their home in Pension Estate, Pakali Close, Wuse 2, Abuja in November last year 2017. 

Sanda who has been in prison with her eight month old daughter, was granted bail based on medical reports which indicate that she is pregnant and ill.

Maryam drove the deceased to Maitama hospital where he was confirmed dead. The couple got married in 2015 and have an eight-month-old daughter.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/maryam-sanda-who-stabbed-her-husband.html

bokoharamian people

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by themayor4542(m): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
I care less since it's the rich killing the rich.
I'm sure she wouldn't have been in prison beyond a week if the deceased was from a poor background.
Any way, what's my own............ Let both families flex their financial muscles. However, the most committed wins.
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by Liberator007(m): 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
Muckross1122:
Justice Yusuf Halilu of the Abuja High Court has granted bail to Maryam Sanda, who allegedly stabbed her husband, Bilyamin Bello. son of former PDP chairman Haliru Bello, three times to death during an argument at their home in Pension Estate, Pakali Close, Wuse 2, Abuja in November last year 2017. 

Sanda who has been in prison with her eight month old daughter, was granted bail based on medical reports which indicate that she is pregnant and ill.

Maryam drove the deceased to Maitama hospital where he was confirmed dead. The couple got married in 2015 and have an eight-month-old daughter.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/maryam-sanda-who-stabbed-her-husband.html

I think the pregnancy story is true though. The Judge would/prosecutor would have had her tested to corroborate the story. We are patiently awaiting the outcome of this case though. I hope she doesn't jump bail
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
she wasnt pregnant when she was denied bail before? Who is the Doctor that confirmed pregnancy...that we know will mysteriously dissapear under guise of miscarriage.

This thing happened in November, 4 months ago!!! Abeg try another one

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by gidjah(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
Eight months old daughter and she's already pregnant for husband that died a couple of months ago? How old was the daughter when she actually conceived the pregnancy then?
great calculations my dear, who is fooling who?
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by egojeny1(f): 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
eherbal:
the 2 families will see it as an act of God and settle out of Court.whatever we say here is our own personal take.
Exactly my thought.
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by samguru(m): 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
You seeeeeeeeeeee!

I always admonish people that there is no point in cohabiting with a partner who is quick to anger all in the name of I don't want my marriage to crash.

Like play Like Play court will free this lady and she will continue to enjoy her life while the man will continue to rot in grave.

#angerisbadformarriage
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
nairavsdollars:
a welcome development. Being granted bail doesnt imply she is free. The law must take its course

Don't be naive. In nigeria, it means the case is dead as it will drag on forever until it is completely forgotten.
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by Bellarod05: 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
Anger is the only fastest route to destruction, I pity what she has gone through and what the husband family has also been going through...The husband family should do the forgiveness because of that innocent Child....This is so touching I swear.
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by Tokziby: 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
COOL10:
. What trial again? Hasn't she already been convicted and sentenced?

She had not been sentenced yet, she was only granted bail cos of her health.

Usually in cases like a murder case, the suspect is supposed to be remanded in prison throughout her trial but because of her ill health, she was granted bail to seek medical help.

There is nothing that said discharged and acquitted of the murder, it was only a bail to seek medical attention. The trial is still on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCTV Captures The Moment A Couple Stole N600k Naira Worth Of Wigs In Abuja (Vid) / Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) / Four Beheaded In Rivers State Cult Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.