Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Maryam Sanda Granted Bail - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda Granted Bail (31296 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by Waheed60: 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
I don't now why you these criminals tarnish the image of Islam? why holding Quran ur bail does not concern me because I know u must have been a daughter of corrupt politicians because ur late husband is one d sons of corrupt politicians.
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by nex(m): 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
COOL10:
. What trial again? Hasn't she already been convicted and sentenced?

No. Maryam Sanda has not yet been convicted. She was only being detained while the case was in court.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by jobbers: 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
why
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by nex(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
Smartini:
On what grounds should a murderer be granted bail? Must every crime about Nigeria be tied to bribery in the name of 'bail'? This is a major crime and not a minor one like pickpocketing

Even though we have enough information that she killed her husband, and all the evidence points to her murdering her husband, she remains a murder SUSPECT, and not yet a murderer, and I believe murder suspects are allowed bail, depending on the bail conditions, and other factors.
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by FunkyAlhaji2015: 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
Tokziby:
This particular BAIL is different from Discharged and Acquitted of crime.

The Bail simply means u can go home and make sure u show up in court when the trial begins and usually there are two sureties that will be put in ur place if u decide to abscond.

People should stop seeing every bail as FREE TO GO and SIN no more. This is not a lesser crime that u can just get a bail from a police cell and not come back.
Someone with a murder charge hanging round her neck is a flight risk in any country of the World. No court grants such a person bail, except the court is in a Kangaroo country like Nigeria
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by nex(m): 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Someone with a murder charge hanging round her neck is a flight risk in any country of the World. No court grants such a person bail, except the court is in a Kangaroo country like Nigeria

You seem to be assuming that Maryam Sanda is the first ever murder suspect to e granted bail. If you consider how many people are accused to murder everyday in a country like the USA, you will realise this is far from the truth.
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by nex(m): 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
When Mayram Sanda was showing up in court with Qur'an in one hand and baby in the other, I knew her team understood how to work the system.

Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by Giddyperson: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
covering her face and exposing the baby's face, selfish psycho beech
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by MissRaine69(f): 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
Eight months old daughter and she's already pregnant for husband that died a couple of months ago? How old was the daughter when she actually conceived the pregnancy then?
Possible to conceive 6 weeks after birth
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by COOL10(m): 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
Tokziby:

She had not been sentenced yet, she was only granted bail cos of her health.

Usually in cases like a murder case, the suspect is supposed to be remanded in prison throughout her trial but because of her ill health, she was granted bail to seek medical help.

There is nothing that said discharged and acquitted of the murder, it was only a bail to seek medical attention. The trial is still on.
. Alright thanks. Hopefully justice will be served this time around.
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by COOL10(m): 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
nex:

No. Maryam Sanda has not yet been convicted. She was only being detained while the case was in court.
. Okay. I thought otherwise. Thanks
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by wink2015(m): 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
FEAR HAUSA WOMEN O!

They are very dangerous with the KNIVES.

ANY LITTLE CONFRONTATION the Hausa women get you KNIFED TO DEATH.
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by DSDLIVEREPORT: 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
I will never trust the Nigeria Judicial system even if I am right openly.
..anything can happen......
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by KrystosCJ(m): 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
Many innocent people are in prison, without a fair trial, without a hope for bail because they cannot afford it. Yet, a known murderer is granted bail on compassionate grounds simply because she has a powerful person backing her.

And so,

The Nigerian judiciary has usually sold its name for money. Most lawyers are fake-wigged pecuniary-minded whores who worship money over truth and justice. There's no noble lawyer in Nigeria. Even those who do pro bono are mocked.
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by afroxyz: 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
If the reverse was the case, all this misguided feminazis would be running their rotten mouths
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
This murderous b1tch shouldn't be let loose even for a minute considering the brutal way with which she killed the husband... Run away from over protective & short tempered bi1tches or u pay the ultimate price.. Who get ear make him hear abi na eye to read sad
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by Sluvist(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
Eight months old daughter and she's already pregnant for husband that died a couple of months ago? How old was the daughter when she actually conceived the pregnancy then?
Guy, this issue really make me confused, it may that that the pregnancy was twins but the second baby decided to remain inside womb until a year after before it comes out, so as to avoid competing for sucking the mama breast, probably.
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by kencoinz(m): 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
Power of money and connections
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
ct2:
person weh don die don die,me I no go allow one woman kill me ,

You speak my mind bro, no compromising. How I wish he defended himself. No gentle man when it involves my life.
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
muhammed50:
Such a pityful woman... Do you know the pains she must have passed through?

Who be dis?
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by AbdulCLO: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
In my country Nigeria if you are rich you can get away with anything and if you are poor that means you are doomed...,, if that maryam was from a poor family by now the court would have sentenced her.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by Chookym(m): 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
After now, they will say She has miscarriage. naija
Re: Maryam Sanda Granted Bail by Tunks2017(m): 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
muhammed50:
Such a pityful woman... Do you know the pains she must have passed through?

I'm sure she was the one that did the stabbing, so definitely her husband passed through all the pains angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists Shoot Man Dead In Bayelsa State. Graphic Photos / Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex / CCTV Captures The Moment A Couple Stole N600k Naira Worth Of Wigs In Abuja (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.