Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos (31440 Views)

Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor / Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living / Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
N7000 on a slow day.

That's N210,000 a month.
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Yomit71(m): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
obembet:
Schooling only get u literate, its your investment in literature create your actual future...

What u obtain for school is for school...
quote author: bishop david oyedepo
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Yomit71(m): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
N7000 on a slow day.
That's N84,000 a month.
so your own 7000*30=84000? undecided
Jeezuzpick:
N7000 on a slow day.
That's N84,000 a month.
so your own 7000*30=84000? so sorry for you oo
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by olubless90: 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
meaning she makes averagely 180k every month... more than many master holders working inside A.C.... u re too much woman... datz Nigeria for you... continue with it....
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by maestroferddi: 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
oluoni:
8k per day that's like 250k per month..haaaa e no go better for white collar jobs
That figure looks exaggerated anyway.

Keke carries a maximum of four passengers at a go with fares at N50 or N100 max.

How does she make N8k with the high competiton among keke drivers in Lagos?

Kudos to her for being hardworking and resourceful but why the sensationalism?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by gholy292: 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
Still in need of a secondhand Keke I have 150k cash
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Puah(f): 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
shocked cool grin
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by gholy292: 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
bjhaid:
check olx
all the one I see there is 200k and 150k is all I have I'm at Sagamu Ogun state
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
Yomit71:

so your own 7000*30=84000?
undecided
so your own 7000*30=84000?
so sorry for you oo

Sorry jawe.

My bad!

Fixed!
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by StackHouse1(m): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
bihari

[quote]Hp g6 laptop for quick sale.. 500gig core I 3, 4hours plus battery life
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
maestroferddi:

Keke carries a maximum of four passengers at a go with fares at N50 or N100 max.

I don't really doubt her.. I think it's possible. There are some people out there who may prefer to patronize her due to her gender
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by scholes23(m): 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
Purewatermeji:
Instead of her to be selling pure water sad Yeye woman
Lord restore his sense

Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by maestroferddi: 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
Rolly83:

I don't really doubt her.. I think it's possible. There are some people out there who may prefer to patronize her due to her gender
Not necessarily in Lagos where commuters are known to hardly joke with their monies..
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by donqx: 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
ok
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Owamudia: 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lexusgs430:
N8K * 10 days = N80K

Some white collar jobs pay N70K for 25 days work .......

Where my keke biko........

Don't believe those figures... embarassed
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Dcholeric: 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
This kind of woman worth my respect, not because she drives keke but because she takes responsibility for her life and she remembers the society owes her nothing.
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
Owamudia:

Don't believe those figures... embarassed

Make we go buy keke o.....
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by lexy2014: 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
Yuneek:
In a male dominated field, it is often difficult to see women compete in the space and happily do that, but Stella Adele is an exception to that rule.

[b]The society often relegates women to the background, [/b]but times have apparently changed and women now flood fields which prior was exclusively for men.

Adele is a 2:1 graduate of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye in Ago Iwoye, Ogun State, who drives commercial tricycle known as keke marwa in the local parlance in a bid to make ends meet.

According to her, she used to have a job but it didn't really give her enough time to take care of her family, so she opted for a job that will give her a flexible time.

Adele delved into the tricycle business upon the advice of a police friend who told her how lucrative the business is.

With the support of her brother and a loan from the bank, she was able to start her own 'keke' business and she does it proudly with every bit of happiness.

She said she makes an average of N8,000 to N12, 000 everyday and nothing less than N7, 000 on days she resumes late due to some other engagements.

Adele plans to buy a bus in the nearest future with proceeds from her business.

Some of Adele's colleagues commended her, stating that she is very hardworking and willing to succeed despite the nature of the business.

Watch the video below:

https://dailynaija.com/post/meet-stella-adele-a-female-21-graduate-who-drives-keke-in-lagos-video

society doesn't relegate women 2d background. women in many cases are very content not taking d kind of risks men take. thats y u can c men already dominating in hair dressing&nail fixing business which are traditionally women professions. Feminists always complain of inequality but yet how many want 2b keke drivers or okada riders?

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Thefreethinker: 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
entrepreneurship is the way, the youths should stop complaining about lack of jobs and start their own little hustle.
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by vena92: 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
maestroferddi:

It could be possible, I used to do kabu kabu with an old Carina in Ikeja,from under bridge to Alausa, 4 passengers for 100 that's 400 per trip but atimes in an hour I made between 1500-2000. I dey worked 6.am- 12.noon when there's a lull,sleep and start at 2.pm-9.pm daily. After my fuelling, daily delivery Tithe and food Istill always had at least 10,000 daily.

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by adetes: 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lady's look at ur mate, urs is to plan on Hw to run down ur boy friend by exhausting him
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Peculariconcept(m): 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
My first encounter with her, i knew she has this thing upstairs.
Very smart a driver and very loquacious.
Dedicated and happy doing her thing.
At times, i intentionally wait at the bus stop (Zenith Bank Ojota) to ride her Keke Napep.
As i loved the way she rides and maneuver her ways in traffic.
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Adebowale89(m): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
she must have an Igbo's husband or friend that inspired her greatly... Yoruba woman doing extra ordinary legit things to make earn end means is practically rare ... I knw most of them as lazy folks

so keke napep is an inspiration in your apu brain. don't know why u people can't reason straight, quit disgracing other intellectual Igbo on public forum

you think she would ve opt for keke napep if things was OK, I can say it that, her claim that she opted out for keke because of her family was fabricated. she joined keke because she was left with no choice perhaps the Igbo husband u said she had is one lazy ogogoro man

Yoruba women hardworking can't be exaggerated, they are second to none when it comes to work. get your fact and quit displaying nonsense

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Johncuppa(m): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
obembet:
Schooling only get u literate, its your investment in literature create your actual future...

Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Johncuppa(m): 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
obembet:

Bishop David Oyedepo - The secret of Supernatural Success
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Adebowale89(m): 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
gholy292:
Still in need of a secondhand Keke I have 150k cash

add cash to that money, that amount won't get u a good used tricycle. u can get Nigeria used car from a private user at 200k upward

it pays than keke from a pubic user. just my harmless advise

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Maski87: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nonsense Some runs babe make 20000every day
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Johncuppa(m): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
Yomit71:
quote author: bishop david oyedepo
Your head dey there. The tittle is "The Secret of Supernatural Success"
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by maestroferddi: 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
vena92:
It could be possible, I used to do kabu kabu with an old Carina in Ikeja,from under bridge to Alausa, 4 passengers for 100 that's 400 per trip but atimes in an hour I made between 1500-2000. I dey worked 6.am- 12.noon when there's a lull,sleep and start at 2.pm-9.pm daily. After my fuelling, daily delivery Tithe and food Istill always had at least 10,000 daily.
Oga carry small dey exaggerate...

Which route were you plying that enabled you to make N1k5 from Ikeja Under Bridge to Alausa within 1 hour?

On bad days, one can spend one hour in one trip within that vicinity...

You made a point that you making something out of hustling but dont paint a misleading picture.

There are thousands of folks doing kabu-kabu runs in Ikeja and environs: it is not as you are making it to appear...
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by vena92: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
maestroferddi:
Oga carry small dey exaggerate...

Which route were you plying that enabled you to make N1k5 from Ikeja Under Bridge to Alausa within 1 hour?

On bad days, one can spend one hour in one trip within that vicinity...

You made a point that you making something out of hustling but dont paint a misleading picture.

There are thousands of folks doing kabu-kabu runs in Ikeja and environs: it is not as you are making it to appear...
OK believe whatever
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
Adebowale89:

so keke napep is an inspiration in your apu brain. don't know why u people can't reason straight, quit disgracing other intellectual Igbo on public forum

you think she would ve opt for keke napep if things was OK, I can say it that, her claim that she opted out for keke because of her family was fabricated. she joined keke because she was left with no choice perhaps the Igbo husband u said she had is one lazy ogogoro man

Yoruba women hardworking can't be exaggerated, they are second to none when it comes to work. get your fact and quit displaying nonsense
why are you this stupid... someone earning 12k and save 7k every day after expenses can feed your entire family, how much does a banker earn meanwhile I don't have time for a hopeless, useless & jobless fellow like you, the laziest men in Nigeria, men that depends on their women to survive, the love peddlers and scammers.... abeg crawl back to ur rickety face me i face u 1room apartment in Ogun, the record is there for u, Yoruba guys- They brag too much giving the women such high expectations of them in terms of wealth and sexual performance. The end result is often disappointment as they neither have money nor the good looks to compensate
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Adebowale89(m): 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
why are you this stupid... someone earning 12k and save 7k every day after expenses can feed your entire family, how much does a banker earn meanwhile I don't have time for a hopeless, useless & jobless fellow like you, the laziest men in Nigeria, men that depends on their women to survive, the love peddlers and scammers.... abeg crawl back to ur rickety face me i face u 1room apartment in Ogun, the record is there for u, Yoruba guys- They brag too much giving the women such high expectations of them in terms of wealth and sexual performance. The end result is often disappointment as they neither have money nor the good looks to compensate

see this wereyy wey I dey save for further embarrassment on public forum, would u ve love the mother of your kids to be doing this kind job because is bringing 1million a day, what about business, like establishing her

if her husband is OK, I repeat she wouldn't ve consider such job and who say she can't be a banker, saves some cash and go into wholesale business

your mentality about life stinks, nothing inspiration about driving tricycle most esp for ladies, is a job left without no choice. grow some sense

you want to compare Yoruba ladies
with your material freak ladies that tempt and lead your guys into prison in diaspora all in the name of satisfying them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? / 16 Years Banking Experience As A Contract Staff (Age Barrier) / Nigerians React To The FRSC Commander Who Cut Female Staff's Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.