Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Omitted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omitted (1440 Views)

Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks / Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? / I'm So Paranoid About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omitted by iRepNaija1: 2:06am On Apr 29, 2010
Omitted
Re: Omitted by xavier3(m): 9:56am On Apr 29, 2010
u speak as if uv got multiple partners

1 Like

Re: Omitted by Flashfast1: 10:40am On Apr 29, 2010
why are you using their, they and them to descibe your lover? undecided undecided

I guess you are trying to remove gender bias from the reponses that you will get. undecided But why is that? undecided
Re: Omitted by iRepNaija1: 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2010
xavier3:

u speak as if uv got multiple partners
Flashfast1:

why are you using their, they and them to descibe your lover? undecided undecided

I guess you are trying to remove gender bias from the reponses that you will get. undecided But why is that? undecided

If it bothers you both that much that I refer to my partner in third person, replace the theys and theirs with him, his, her or hers and etc. undecided
Re: Omitted by Flashfast1: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2010
^^^hehehe grin
obviously (reading between the lines in your post and your last response) you are a chic so I'll refer to your partner as a guy.

My dear, you obviously have little or no relationship experience so it might be hard for you to read between the lines sometimes.
I honestly think that your boyfriend is not good for you. You said it yourself:

- he is a flirt (a flirt and a virgin girl, that's bad combination)

- he doesn't want you to come to see him in school (why? maybe he doesn't want his real girlfriend to see you, or he is not proud of your looks - no offence intended please.)

- Why would he suggest that you reduce the number of times you talk to each other? undecided (probably he doesn't wan the other girl(s) to get upset)
- When you asked him if he flirts he told you yes. (meaning he doesn't have any regards for you) sad

Sweetie truth be told he doesn't deserve you and doesn't really care about you. So my advice is that you find a decent guy that will love and appreciate you.
Re: Omitted by 190: 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2010
^^

FLASHDRIVE

you took all the food words away from my mouth,

end of thread,

flashdrive has said it all!
Re: Omitted by Flashfast1: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2010
@190
Omo how far na?
How goings with your yakky babe? wink
Re: Omitted by Coretalk(m): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2010
Flashfast1 said it all, , even if you are a guy. The same still applies

Listen to Flashfast1
Re: Omitted by 190: 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2010
Flashfast1:

@190
Omo how far na?
How goings with your yakky babe? wink
yea yea we dey kampe

we went bowling!
2morw na clubbing things!
kant wait, to hold and wind that waist!
Re: Omitted by Flashfast1: 8:03am On Apr 30, 2010
190:

yea yea we dey kampe

we went bowling!
2morw na clubbing things!
kant wait, to hold and wind that waist!
hmmm Omo I envy you o! wink
I see you are really serious about the chic.
Show the young lady a good time ok. cool

(1) (Reply)

What's In A Kiss? / How Do I Bliv Him? / Very Jealous Girlfriends Are Very Dangerous Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.