Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) (59991 Views)

A Special Meat That Came To My Flat At About 1:00 Am / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) / Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Christipsy(m): 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
9ija I de hail o o o,una no de fall o o
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by dermmy(m): 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
Days of future past. Hehehe
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Icon79(m): 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
Walahi talahi!! This one na real Futurama!!!

Only in Nigeria!

O pari

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by livebynite: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
nairalanduseles:
only in Nigeria u will see someone say fast forward.........they should be investigated.......food poisoning is really dangerous.......Nigerians learn to value ur lives

Oga shut up jor learn to.read it says Accra Ghana
Must you jump and talk like a 10.year old ?
angry
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Originalsly: 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hmmm....not at all worried by the date of manufacture....maybe a typo...but the added ingredients?...slow poison stuff.
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
metroid:

Your comment shock me sha shocked
How please
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by victorazy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
Namzy:
Future meat
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by ademijuwonlo(f): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
Where is NAFDAC?

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by estycool(f): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
It must be a mistake from the manufacturer
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by mustafa006: 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
Seunfunmi18:
It ain't 15 of march oh.. It's 3rd of the 15th month.. Ftc to pretty ada
oga your village calendar has 15th month abi

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by AreaFada2: 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
thegentleman:
Nigeria, I hail o.

I see Accra written on the plastic wrap.
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
velai:
What's happened to Nafdac? Did Nafdac die with Dora Akunyili?

U suppose check well o

Ignorance no be excuse

Meanwhile I'll jus face front grin
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by metroid(m): 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
velai:
How please

You didn't read the label before commenting joor
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
RexTramadol1:

U suppose check well o

Ignorance no be excuse

Meanwhile I'll jus face front grin
Ok...
"Ignorance no be excuse " please meditate on those words since they are coming from you.
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by nairalanduseles: 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
livebynite:

Oga shut up jor learn to.read it says Accra Ghana
Must you jump and talk like a 10.year old ?
angry

does not change the fact that u re ignorant u think everyone has time to be reading the content on the plastic.......u do need a job
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
After taking enof weed, d person forget date
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Flye: 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
Bhelamblog:
While we are still on March 7th Some Nigerians Have already Manufactured products ahead of dates. they are living in the future. lol..
A Facebook user has shared a package frozen meat he bought that was produced on the 15th of March 2018..

News from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/man-shocked-after-buying-frozen-meat.html?m=1

Just for front page u posted fake news to demonize Nigeria while the said product is made in Ghana. At least u should be able to read the address.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
metroid:

You didn't read the label before commenting joor
isn't it this one? Or do you have another?

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by livebynite: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
nairalanduseles:

does not change the fact that u re ignorant u think everyone has time to be reading the content on the plastic.......u do need a job

Listen dork , it makes common sense that before you comment you have all the facts a d simple.logic would suggest you checked the photo properly before opening your stupid mouth to comment like a dunce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
Na Ghana things
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by metroid(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
velai:
isn't it this one? Or do you have another?

It was bought in Ghana not naija
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Arysexy(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
abike12:
eeew @ the ingredients

Sodium glutamate and co.

Chop and die of cancer!

#team life chicken. Point and slaughter!
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Elkay3: 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
Welcome to the future!
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by KingDemolah(m): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
velai:
Ok...
"Ignorance no be excuse " please meditate on those words since they are coming from you.

Smiles, Na epp I do ooo

Wen sth dey Ghana and u dey talk about Nafdac

Wetin b coefficient of correlation?

Pay attention to details bfr submission sir, I no check am bfr or I no c am bfr no b xcuse

But Na play I folo u play, make we face front.
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
metroid:

It was bought in Ghana not naija
The original poster did not say so please...

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Smiles, Na epp I do ooo

Wen sth dey Ghana and u dey talk about Nafdac

Wetin b coefficient of correlation?
But the original poster did not mention Ghana nauw

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by christ007(m): 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
Bhelamblog:
While we are still on March 7th Some Nigerians Have already Manufactured products ahead of dates. they are living in the future. lol..
A Facebook user has shared a package frozen meat he bought that was produced on the 15th of March 2018..

News from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/man-shocked-after-buying-frozen-meat.html?m=1

made in aba
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
That must ve come from a Time traveller's meat
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by gulfer: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
velai:
What's happened to Nafdac? Did Nafdac die with Dora Akunyili?
Receive sense and check the phone numbers on the polythene pack: Nigeria's phone code is +234 for Gods sake angry angry
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
thegentleman:
Nigeria, I hail o.
its ghana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) / See Rice Dishes From Other Countries. (pictures) / Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.