Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) (59993 Views)

A Special Meat That Came To My Flat At About 1:00 Am / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) / Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by tunary(m): 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
rawpadgin:
Meat for the future grin grin
Una no go kill person with laugh for this nairaland
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by mechanics(m): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
That's ridiculous.
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by practicalclass: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
They are forward thinkers. Leave it like that!�
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Painkila: 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
Its only the year that was erased,the day and month remain intact, for all I know, the original date is 15/3/2017
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Henergee(m): 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Meat wey go allow u see the future grin

That's ghana by the way.. not Nigeria.
I for say.. naija get sense pass this level na tongue
Baba you get sense no be small, the manufacturer's address reads Accra, not Nigerian
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Bullhari: 11:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
Gangster1ms:

That's ghana by the way.. not Nigeria. I for say.. naija get sense pass this level na tongue

some ijiots will not know. small time they will call hi pi obiii yuts.
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Ghokes(m): 11:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
Gangster1ms:

You be winch aswear
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 08, 2018
OP is one of the reasons Nigeria as a country fails because they fail to read and understand before posting or making Comments. Just because you see something online you now believe it happens in Nigeria. I don't know when Accra becomes Nigeria. OP, read well next time before posting. Online Copy and paste will only makes you a lazy unprofessional blogger.
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by dheilaw1(m): 12:23am On Mar 08, 2018
alaye this one na Ghana stuff no be naija
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by EverGlorious(m): 12:56am On Mar 08, 2018
Me: Congratulations sir, welcome to the speed force. grin

Man: What are you saying, where am I?

Me: Earth two sir cool
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by ohem007(m): 2:18am On Mar 08, 2018
This stuff is not even from nigeria sef...

Nah ghana product...
Check the phone number and P.O Box

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by olmoRoc: 2:22am On Mar 08, 2018
Is that beef with chicken and other strange ingredients? That's processed meat product. The expiry date shouldn't be that long. It should be one month at best. Just buy fresh meat next time.
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by nairalanduseles: 2:36am On Mar 08, 2018
livebynite:

Listen dork , it makes common sense that before you comment you have all the facts a d simple.logic would suggest you checked the photo properly before opening your stupid mouth to comment like a dunce

ur family
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by eagleonearth(m): 5:34am On Mar 08, 2018
Gangster1ms:

people no go read well before commenting. You're eagle eyed and careful. Kudos to you. Those shouting "Nigeria shaa" have also displayed the bad Nigerian trait on this thread by commenting without observation.
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Chitumu: 7:30am On Mar 08, 2018
op is being mischievous that is not a frozen meat. looking at the ingredients. and that is not from Nigeria.
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by mrhipup(m): 8:01am On Mar 08, 2018
velai:
What's happened to Nafdac? Did Nafdac die with Dora Akunyili?
It's not made in Nigeria. Please you guys should take the time to verify anything you see before you start commenting and demeaning the efforts put in place by the FG/NAFDAC
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Mcanie: 8:51am On Mar 08, 2018
Chyko4spe:
Its Ghana.
ok thanks. didnt know it was Ghana. though that isnt good of them also.
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Donopsiano(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2018
Boss check well, its not in Nigeria sir
bugidon:
Nigeria is a failed state shocked
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by martinrix0(m): 9:28am On Mar 08, 2018
so Nigerians have already watched the return leg of Man Utd Vs Sevilla ...
Did Utd qualify b:61222625
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by mexite: 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2018
That's what we call a pre-ordered purchase. The release date for the meat into the general market is 15th March. Lolz......

However, to be frank, this is a big problem, that neat is not safe for consumption. How can a producer manipulate the production dates and expiry dates in consumables? Who knows what else has been falsified?
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
mrhipup:

It's not made in Nigeria. Please you guys should take the time to verify anything you see before you start commenting and demeaning the efforts put in place by the FG/NAFDAC
Thanks for the advice, the most sensible advice so far. Thank you.
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Tunks2017(m): 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
Some crooks definitely changed the date.......... angry
In some supermarkets, expiry date of some products have been changed ........ angry

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Noah1234: 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ademoore07:

The meat is processed in Ghana. I think op bought it in Ghana. It can't be in Nigeria.

By the way, that's why Ghanaian ladies are shapeless after feeding on junks sad
you made a good point but end up disgracing yourself. Wise up!

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by donjoelexy: 9:21am On Mar 09, 2018
Eat and teleport to the future. grin
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Yoite(m): 11:26am On Mar 20, 2018
Future meat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) / Ovens For Sale / See Rice Dishes From Other Countries. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.