Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) (62862 Views)

4-year-old Boy Calls 999 When His Mother Collapsed / 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It / 4-Year-Old Girl Suffers Nephrotic Syndrome In Kaduna. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by Sheyilola(f): 7:15am On Mar 08, 2018
Chai....! May God help them o

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by uncleade(m): 7:16am On Mar 08, 2018
Hermaphrodite and intersex are synonym.
Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by 6pax: 7:20am On Mar 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHY GIVE MAN WISDOM TO PRACTICE SCIENCE, INSTEAD OF BEING SCIENCE?

WHY GIVE MAN WISDOM TO RESEARCH CURE FOR CANCER, SO THAT PEOPLE COULD KEEP DYING WHILE RESEARCH IS ONGOING.

MANY PEOPLE DIE IN AFRICA FROM SICKNESSES THAT ARE TREATABLE BY SCIENCE, BUT WERE TOO POOR TO AFFORD IT.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY CHILDREN DIED BEFORE VACCINES WERE DISCOVERED?

DO YOU KNOW THAT SICKLE CELL IS EXISTING?

SO MANY CHILDREN ARE LIVING WITH BONE CANCER, AS THERE'S NO SURE CURE, MANY OF THEM DIE BEFORE THEY REACH 10 YEARS AFTER ALLOWING THEIR PARENTS BORROW, SELL PROPERTIES AND EVEN ORGANS TO BE ABLE TO FUND THEIR TREATMENT.

GOD GAVE MAN THE SENSE TO PRACTICE SCIENCE, BUT WOULD ALLOW PEOPLE SUFFER HEART DISEASES, KIDNEY AND LIVER ISSUES, FOR CENTURIES BEFORE DOCTORS DISCOVERED WAYS TO TREAT THOSE THINGS.

HE GAVE MAN SENSE TO INVENT SHIPS AND AIRPLANES, BUT ALLOWED INNOCENT PENGUINS AND SLOTS WALK ALL THE WAY FROM THE SOUTH OF THE EARTH TO BOARD NOAH'S ARK IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

SOME EXCUSES FOR THIS OMNIPOTENT, OMNI-OMNI THAT YOU WORSHIP IS JUST...... MAD.

God is very very stupid I swear

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by uncleade(m): 7:25am On Mar 08, 2018
trustyshoess:
Hermaphrodite is the wrong term here. It's called intersex.
Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by jhubril(m): 7:26am On Mar 08, 2018
WHAT ISLAM TEACHES US ABOUT HERMAPHRODITISM.

The word khuntha (translated here as “intersex”) applies to a person who cannot be easily characterized as male or female, or the one who has both male and female anatomy. The word is derived from a root referring to softness, gentleness and tenderness.

In shar‘i terminology it refers to one who has the anatomy of both male and female, or one who has neither, and has a hole through which he urinates.

Intersex people(hermaphrodites) may be divided into two categories, ambiguous and unambiguous.

(a)THE AMBIGUOUS INTERSEX individual is one who shows clear indications of being either male or female, so it is known that this person is a man or a woman. There is no ambiguity involved here; rather this is a man who has something extra that was created in him, or a woman who has something extra that was created in her. With regard to matters of inheritance and other shar‘i rulings, such an individual is treated in accordance with what he or she appears to be.The ambiguous intersex individual is one who shows no clear indications of being either male or female, and does not know whether he is a man or a woman, or he has characteristics of both genders.
This ambiguity is of two types: one that has the anatomy of both genders, where other defining characteristics are present in equal measure, and one who does not have the anatomy of either; rather he has a hole (through which he urinates).
ISLAMIC JURISPRUDENCE
The majority of fuqaha’ are of the view that with regard to the intersex individual before puberty, if he urinates from a penis, then he is a boy; if he urinates like a girl, then this person is female.
After puberty, the matter is to be decided by one of the following signs:

If he grows a beard, ejaculates, impregnates a woman or has intercourse with a woman, then he is a man. The same applies if he demonstrates courage and fighting skills, and stands up to the enemy; this is proof of his masculinity, as was mentioned by as-Suyooti, quoting from al-Isnawi.

If this individual grows breasts that produce milk, or menstruates, or it is possible to have intercourse with them, then this person is a woman. If this individual gives birth, then she is definitely female, and this factor is to be given precedence over all indications to the contrary.
With regard to sexual orientation, it is to be taken into consideration when the characteristics discussed above are unclear. If this person is sexually attracted to men, then she is a woman; if he is sexually attracted to women, then he is a man. If he says that he is sexually attracted to both or neither, then the matter is ambiguous. As-Suyooti said: When the word khuntha (intersex) is used in fiqh, what is meant is the ambiguous intersex individual.
End quote from al-Mawsoo‘ah al-Fiqhiyyah

ISLAM IS INDEED BEAUTIFUL!

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 08, 2018
PMWSpirit:
Just imagine how this life is full of surprises
Something that dear bro-sis bobrisky and co will pay any price to become, is now a burden on this lad(y)

Haaaa Nkan be

Bobrisky, as far as I read, is not trying to become an hermaphrodite.

She’s is a transsexual.
Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by jhubril(m): 7:35am On Mar 08, 2018
THIS IS WHAT ISLAM TEACHES US ABOUT SUCH WONDERFUL CREATURES.
Qur'an 75:39 says humans are all created from a pair ,male and female. By pair ,we are referring to both Adam and Eve.
However, there are other humans who are also of this pair but differ from the rest of mankind under certain circumstances that are regarded as strange or mysterious .
The word MUKHANAT is used to describe MEN who merely possess FEMININE FEATURES(ie Beauty) but are not WOMEN. There have been found among these people extremely gorgeous ones whom are described as PRETTY or BEAUTIFUL MEN(Prophet Yusuf(Joseph),Brad Pitt,Omar Borkan, George Clooney ,Idris Elba etc) Society however is streamlined to think otherwise and to passively reject such label because it wholly ascribes BEAUTY to the WOMENFOLK only without exception. So the next time you see people like this make sure you remember that they are the exception to this social construction. Meanwhile, there are other not so good looking men who also possess feminine qualities.
THE QUR'AN ,HOWEVER, GIVES A SERIOUS WARNING AGAINST ANY ATTEMPT BY SUCH MEN TO EXPLOIT THEIR BEAUTY OR ENGAGE IN SUCH IMMORAL ACT AS HOMOSEXUALITY OR CROSS DRESSING. IT IS A CONDEMNABLE ACT IN ISLAM AND ALLAH'S ANGER IS ON PEOPLE WHO ENGAGE IN IT.
(If you're are born a man looking like a woman you are not to blame. Society will hate you ,condemn you and reject you,but you must build your trust in GOD and look inwardly to make your life a case study for success).
Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by jhubril(m): 7:36am On Mar 08, 2018
THIS IS WHAT ISLAM TEACHES US ABOUT SUCH WONDERFUL CREATURES.
Qur'an 75:39 says humans are all created from a pair ,male and female. By pair ,we are referring to both Adam and Eve.
However, there are other humans who are also of this pair but differ from the rest of mankind under certain circumstances that are regarded as strange or mysterious .
The word MUKHANAT is used to describe MEN who merely possess FEMININE FEATURES(ie ,appearance, speech,movement Beauty) but are not WOMEN. There have been found among these people extremely gorgeous ones whom are described as PRETTY or BEAUTIFUL MEN(Prophet Yusuf(Joseph),Brad Pitt,Omar Borkan, George Clooney ,Idris Elba etc) Society however is streamlined to think otherwise and to passively reject such label because it wholly ascribes BEAUTY to the WOMENFOLK only without exception. So the next time you see people like this make sure you remember that they are the exception to this social construction. Meanwhile, there are other not so good looking men who also possess feminine qualities.
THE QUR'AN ,HOWEVER, GIVES A SERIOUS WARNING AGAINST ANY ATTEMPT BY SUCH MEN TO EXPLOIT THEIR BEAUTY OR ENGAGE IN SUCH IMMORAL ACT AS HOMOSEXUALITY OR CROSS DRESSING. IT IS A CONDEMNABLE ACT IN ISLAM AND ALLAH'S ANGER IS ON PEOPLE WHO ENGAGE IN IT.
(If you're are born a man looking like a woman you are not to blame. Society will hate you ,condemn you and reject you,but you must build your trust in GOD and look inwardly to make your life a case study for success).
Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by kyutepanda(f): 7:48am On Mar 08, 2018
OSUigbo:
Picture of himher kpekus or adonbilivit
God bless you me too ahwantu seeyam with my two korokoro eyes

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by MayhorE(m): 7:48am On Mar 08, 2018
Bobyrisky can u see ur life?
Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by olowobaba10: 8:10am On Mar 08, 2018
WHERE DID YOU ATTEND SCHOOL?
trustyshoess:
Hermaphrodite is the wrong term here. It's called intersex.
Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by Eazy08100(m): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2018
velai:
Why did God create him like that
It is well.

Ask GOOGLE grin grin

Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by nuele(m): 8:23am On Mar 08, 2018
So enlightening, kudos..�

CAPSLOCKED:

*science correcting god's mistakes since living memory.

PARENTS WHO HAVE A CHILD BORN A HERMAPHRODITE MUST FACE THE DIFFICULT DECISION WHETHER OR NOT THIS CONDITION SHOULD BE ALTERED SURGICALLY.

A VARIETY OF MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS SHOULD BE CONSULTED AND POSSIBLE TESTS BE PERFORMED TO DETERMINE WHICH SEX, GENETICALLY, DOMINATES IN THE CHILD.

IT MIGHT PROVE BEST FOR THE CHILD TO BE MADE THE SEX DETERMINED BY THEIR CHROMOSOMES, (AND NOT BASED ON PARENTAL PREFERENCES OF WANTING TO HAVE A BOY OR A GIRL).

PERFORMING PROCEDURES TO MAKE HERMAPHRODITES APPEAR MORE LIKE THE SEX THAT GENETICALLY DOMINATES THEIR BODIES COULD HELP THEM GROW UP WITHOUT A CONFUSED SENSE OF GENDER IDENTITY.

THAT'S TO SAY, IF THE CHILD, THROUGH SURGERY, IS MADE MALE BECAUSE THE PARENTS PREFER A MALE CHILD (WHEN THE CHROMOSOMES DETERMINED HIM TO BE FEMALE),
THEY SHOULD EXPECT THEIR SON TO CHASE AFTER BOYS.. BECAUSE HE'S GOING TO POSSESS THE EMOTIONS AND BEHAVIORAL PATTERNS OF A GIRL.

smiley

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 08, 2018
6pax:

And you still call Him God?
Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by linearity: 8:44am On Mar 08, 2018
leospruce:
I though Americans called them transgendered

It’s not the same as transgender though...A transgender is someone who identity is different from their birth sex.
Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by Owamudia: 9:21am On Mar 08, 2018
jhubril:

I am not making jest. I was only confused, shocked and bewildered.
Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by deebrownneymar: 9:53am On Mar 08, 2018
This is very sad
Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by 6pax: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2018
philipaw:

And you still call Him God?

If I call him mumu you wouldn't know am referring to him. Every fuking demon thing have name my dear
Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by faithsystem(f): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2018
is your YOU, your papa, mama, your present past future and your entire gener[color=#000099][/color]ation that is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY STUPID.
FOOLISH THING
6pax:

Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by faithsystem(f): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2018
is YOU, your papa, mama, your present past future and your entire generation that is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY STUPID.
FOOLISH THING
6pax:

Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by smith666999(m): 11:05am On Mar 08, 2018
where is the thing...?
Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 08, 2018
olowobaba10:
WHERE DID YOU ATTEND SCHOOL?
Swansea
Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 08, 2018
uncleade:

They're not
billyG:

no b only intersex na unisex.
Google is your friend
Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by 6pax: 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
faithsystem:
is your YOU, your papa, mama, your present past future and your entire gener[color=#000099][/color]ation that is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY STUPID.
FOOLISH THING
I guess if you had gun you would blow up my head grin
Are you any different from the dreaded bokoharam?
One thing common among religious folks is bigotry.
May that stupid god you serve forgive you

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
shadeyinka:

Your question is illogical!

You should have asked for the likely cause of this syndrome

how was my question illogical? Common logic says that there is God and I believe. My religion teaches that God is all good and I believe that too. But my question is, if God is good, how come he created some people fortunate and some unfortunate? "Why did he creat that child like that?" is my question on this matter. So give me some answers without insulting me please.

Or are you an atheist? Sorry I am not one because I believe in God and I pray to God.
Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by shadeyinka(m): 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
velai:
how was my question illogical? Common logic says that there is God and I believe. My religion teaches that God is all good and I believe that too. But my question is, if God is good, how come he created some people fortunate and some unfortunate? "Why did he creat that child like that?" is my question on this matter. So give me some answers without insulting me please.

Or are you an atheist? Sorry I am not one because I believe in God
and I pray to God.
We put a lot of blame on God wjust because we dont understand how things work. God created directly Adam and Eve.

Adam and Eve gave birth to children, grand children, great grand children...down to me.

If as a woman, I lived a reckless sexual life and caught HIV and became also pregnant in the process. My baby will have almost 90% chance of having HIV.

Now, if my baby was born with HIV, was God responsible for creating the child with HIV?

God created laws to guild the world:
Some of which are
1. The law of inheritance
2. The law of sowing and reaping.

If I break the laws, shouldn't I expect the consequence?

If I go marry a dwarf is it Gods fault that my children are all dwarfs? The problem isn't God but his creations who are compromised due to their alliance with satan

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by uncleade(m): 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
trustyshoess:

They're not
Contact your dictionary.
Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by jhubril(m): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
velai:

Or are you an atheist? Sorry I am not one because I believe in God and I pray to God.

What makes you fortunate? Let me guess. because you're not an hermaphrodite. The innocent boy you're trying to degrade may happen to be far useful than you to the world. Please don't judge people based on their differences.
Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by Proffdada: 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT'S THE FUN IN CREATING A CHILD AS A HERMAPHRODITE, JUST SO THAT THE PARENTS WHO ARE ALWAYS POOR IN MANY OF THESE CASES, WOULD GO THROUGH HELL JUST TO FIND A WAY TO PAY DOCTORS TO GIVE THE CHILD A PARTICULAR SEX?

DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE'S A HUNDRED PERCENT CHANCE THAT A HERMAPHRODITE CHILD WILL GROW UP TO BE A GAY PERSON IN FUTURE BECAUSE OF A CONFUSING SEXUAL ORIENTATION.. AND BE DESPISED AND STIGMATIZED FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE, BY GOD'S OWN PEOPLE?

HE MIGHT BE MOBBED AND BURNT ALIVE FOR BEING GAY, DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE WAS CREATED THAT WAY. DO YOU THINK GAY PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE? IT'S MOSTLY NATURAL..

BUT I GUESS GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS.
you're thinking like baby and talking like the worldly unidirectional man who's idea of God is limited
Keep asking questions and one day you shall be answered

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
uncleade:

Contact your dictionary.
I don't need to. I study human biology as part of my course and I know this for a fact. It's a common misconception though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths / Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] / Types Of Contraceptives Available In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.