Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,655 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

I Must Have My Last Sex With You Or I Show Your Husband Our Sex Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Must Have My Last Sex With You Or I Show Your Husband Our Sex Video (903 Views)

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding / Let’s Talk About Sex: “his Weight Gain Is Affecting Our Sex Life” See Photo's... / My Girlfriend Isn't Clean Enough Down There And It's Affecting Our Sex Life(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Must Have My Last Sex With You Or I Show Your Husband Our Sex Video by kunzeal: 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
I’ve been married for two years now. I’m married to a good man.
Sometimes I lack the right words to describe how good my husband
is. He provides everything and even provides for my fears. Ike
senses
my fears and strives to make things right for me.
Before I met him, there was Sam. Sam is short for Samuel. He
insisted
I called him Sam because he couldn’t connect to the Samuel. I
didn’t
know why that was but that was the explanation he gave me.
Sam was my kind of man. Physically, he had everything I wanted in
a
man; Tall, well-spoken, handsome and broad chested. He had a way
of
making a woman fall for him so deeply that you would do whatever
he
asked you to do without thinking twice. He was cunningly
manipulative. It’s so subtle you wouldn’t know he’s manipulating
you
to serve his purpose.
We had plans of getting married. He talked about it often but did
very
little to back his claim. His goal every year was to marry me the next
year. Just when the year was about to end, he would start changing
his plans. That didn’t bother me until he did it for far too long. I got
the impression he was just playing tricks on me or it was one of his
usual ways of manipulating people.
Read full story at https://www.oauvoices.com.ng/2018/03/its-either-i-sleep-with-you-or-i-expose.html?m=1
Re: I Must Have My Last Sex With You Or I Show Your Husband Our Sex Video by dukeprince50: 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
LA click LA curve like C, if u can't bring the full gist here, forgerit.
Re: I Must Have My Last Sex With You Or I Show Your Husband Our Sex Video by Ekiseme(m): 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
Ndị Nollywooda sef.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Win Her Heart? / Burial Poster Of Man Murdered By His Wife In Cameroon / Should I Take Her Back After 1 Ur?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.