Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

My Girlfriend Masturbates After We Have Sex. Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Masturbates After We Have Sex. Why? (6644 Views)

Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / My Girlfriend Masturbates But Doesn't Want To Have Sex Very (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Masturbates After We Have Sex. Why? by Countersam(m): 10:27am On Mar 08, 2018
2 things are involved, you choose one:

Its either your sexgame is poor or your chic is a chronic masturbator/sex addict

Either way dont go and kill yaself.
Re: My Girlfriend Masturbates After We Have Sex. Why? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:44am On Mar 08, 2018
She's probably been doing it all her life. But it's most likely the case that she doesn't orgasm during sex.
Re: My Girlfriend Masturbates After We Have Sex. Why? by izaray(f): 10:46am On Mar 08, 2018
Op stop shying away from your responsibility, i guess she has a very high libido. Or your sex game is very poor, step it up, hence if you are not careful it gonna affect your next relationship or your wifey even undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Masturbates After We Have Sex. Why? by kissenger: 11:25am On Mar 08, 2018
Sorry dear poster...https:///CHkHS7
Re: My Girlfriend Masturbates After We Have Sex. Why? by RedDistrict: 11:29am On Mar 08, 2018
Alota women will not cum with penetration alone, reason why they touch themselves later on.

They do it to cum/climax tho @op
Re: My Girlfriend Masturbates After We Have Sex. Why? by HoreFegure(m): 11:55am On Mar 08, 2018
Now the Chairlady have spoken are we clear? tongue tongue

QueenSuccubus:
grin

Well, ur gf is not the only one doing it...I do masturbate as well even the sex was good, i mean really good but it doesn't mean that i have multiple orgasms i was truly satisfied... cool cool

The only thing to make her smile down there is to let her reach the CLIMAX..where all my nerves shakes & that warm juice poured out like a flashflood grin

tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Masturbates After We Have Sex. Why? by Follygunners: 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
It's NOT a big of a deal. Most ladies don't orgasm during sex, they just enjoy it. Every lady's body anatomy is uniquely wired hence, various ways to get the ultimate satisfaction... orgasm!

Don't confuse sexual satisfaction with orgasm. They're slightly contrasting. Satisfaction is enjoying the whole sexual experience while, orgasm is the peak/apex of the enjoyment / Satisfaction.

For more info... let's ... **cough*** wink

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Masturbates After We Have Sex. Why? by biacan(f): 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
Follygunners:
It's NOT a big of a deal. Most ladies don't orgasm during sex, they just enjoy it. Every lady's body anatomy is uniquely wired hence, various ways to get the ultimate satisfaction... orgasm!

Don't confuse sexual satisfaction with orgasm. They're slightly contrasting. Satisfaction is enjoying the whole sexual experience while, orgasm is the peak/apex of the enjoyment / Satisfaction.

For more info... let's ... **cough*** wink

Continue cool
Re: My Girlfriend Masturbates After We Have Sex. Why? by PcashMojo(m): 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Well, ur gf is not the only one doing it...I do masturbate as well even the sex was good, i mean really good but it doesn't mean that i have multiple orgasms i was truly satisfied... cool cool

The only thing to make her smile down there is to let her reach the CLIMAX..where all my nerves shakes & that warm juice poured out like a flashflood grin

Nymphomaniac Spotted grin grin grin grin You Need Jesus!.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Masturbates After We Have Sex. Why? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2018
PcashMojo:

Nymphomaniac Spotted grin grin grin grin You Need Jesus!.

Ur the one who need Jesus... who the hell are u to judge?

Mtcchhew!
Re: My Girlfriend Masturbates After We Have Sex. Why? by PcashMojo(m): 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Ur the one who need Jesus... who the hell are u to judge?

Mtcchhew!

You see the level of retardation you are...ok you need flogging,yes I always appreciate when someone say I need Jesus...all you could say is
who are you to judge...keep messing ur life up.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Masturbates After We Have Sex. Why? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
PcashMojo:

[s]You see the level of retardation you are...ok you need flogging,yes I always appreciate when someone say I need Jesus...all you could say is
who are you to judge...keep messing ur life up[/s].

Flog ur black ass & get lost... Don't quote me back. I don't give a shiiit to a nonentity like u.
Re: My Girlfriend Masturbates After We Have Sex. Why? by PcashMojo(m): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

[s]Flog ur black ass & get lost... Don't quote me back. I don't give a shiiit to a nonentity like u.[/s]
You Misrable runs...you need strong flogging to reset your life,as you say you no need Jesus,na better flogging go put you in position.
Re: My Girlfriend Masturbates After We Have Sex. Why? by Pusyiter(m): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2018
Bro, no kill yourself. You don try as long as you cum. Dem no dey give Award for that matter. Any attempt to do more than you can do, you go end up like PSG
BOWOTO:

My dear, I did my best. I can't kill myself for not satisfying her. God will bring someone who can her way.

I'm happy with my sexual performance.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Masturbates After We Have Sex. Why? by izaray(f): 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
Pusyiter:
Bro, no kill yourself. You don try as long as you cum. Dem no dey give Award for that matter. Any attempt to do more than you can do, you go end up like PSG
cool
Re: My Girlfriend Masturbates After We Have Sex. Why? by Reeberry: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
amani63:
Why you want kill me with laugh? gringrin

Werey full Nairaland o. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Masturbates After We Have Sex. Why? by brucebevilaNG(m): 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
The fact that she mastrubates after sex doesn't mean she is not satisfied. Maybe she is so turned on, she need to satisfy her desire even further. When women are excited they can get to the end several times in a very short period of time tongue[/color][color=#000099][color=#770077][/color]
Re: My Girlfriend Masturbates After We Have Sex. Why? by BOWOTO(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
Pusyiter:

Abi o brother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Celebrated When I Heard My Babe Was Pregnant - Photos / A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage / Curvy Female Police Officer With Huge Backside Causes While Directing Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.