Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye (16091 Views)

Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots / How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? / Angels Shielded Me From SARS, Says Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by Nackzy: 10:39am On Mar 08, 2018
APC was a ploy by some greedy Nigerians who never had full access to National Cake to have access to it in full...the trick was the projection of Buhari as the Messiah...Because they knew Buhari is daft, they knew he didn't go to school..
They are like a whited Sepulchre... Outwardly it appears white and Beautiful but full of dead men's bone on the inside
They have achieved what they wanted so they don't care they can betray whoever.. And they have betrayed so many.. Let me see if i can mention a few
Kwankwaso
Atiku
Soyinka
Obasanjo
Dino
Saraki
Gbjiabaimila
Balare
Sani
BMCs

1 Like

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by anibirelawal(m): 10:39am On Mar 08, 2018
If you want to PORT from APC to other party, please carry on and save us this your mumuric drama.
Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by maxwell767(m): 10:41am On Mar 08, 2018
Dino Melaye one thing I like about him is he is courageous!! He is Loudly clear!

grin

Dino for Plesindent

1 Like

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 08, 2018
Political Angel rescued Dino Malaye from Bello Luzifars headed by IGP Idris grin

Where is Tinubu and presidential homework given to him by his northern masters in Aso Rock in the name of Buhari?
Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 08, 2018
BlackMbakara1:

We have a convention...is it written in our constitution that the police should write to senate president when the crime you committed wasn't during plenary?

So who will the judge write to before granting such warrant?

Bros,its the constitutional provision and until it is repealed,the status quo remains.

You don't hunt a serving senator,rather you write to their president to provide him for questioning

1 Like

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by Newpride(m): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2018
Ole, Nigerians are getting wiser every day except some fools whose cause of foolishness is unknown.
Better come up straight that u are going to PDP because ur gimmicks are childish and wacky.
Nigeria politician........ the party that made u Senator has suddenly become ur enemy just because u want either reelection or want to contest for governor and u are planning to decamp with ur master saraki.
Continue and let's see where ur plans will end u.

1 Like

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by ewuzie7: 10:54am On Mar 08, 2018
let us all not be deceived by any camouflage panther who choses to be deceitful to us nigerians the riot of God is taken place and men are now paying for their sins. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by prolifik83(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2018
fullstreets:
Which angels?
. Angels of God.
Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by mynaijadj(m): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2018
Just tell us you played an "Alamieyeseigha" on them. Angels kor, Demons ni.
KNEO777:

https://www.mojidelano.com/2018/03/how-angels-shielded-me-from-sars-dino-melaye/
Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by duni04(m): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2018
Wait let me get this straight, according to Dino melaye, If I'm a senator in Nigeria, I can murder someone on the street and go home. Then when the police finds out its me who murdered the person, they have to write the Senate President before they can even dream of arresting me. And if the Senate President refuses, I'm free. The police can do nothing! What part of the constitution of Nigeria was that written? Instead of Nigerians here to be condemning this criminal senator for willingly evading Police arrest, we are here praising him. Don't know who the greater fool is, Dino melaye for being a senator and a criminal, or the Nigerians that sing his praises like mad men in the market square without shame undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by keneck1: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2018
Redoil:
Apc are bunch of confuse idiot
You are confusion personified.

1 Like

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by keneck1: 11:11am On Mar 08, 2018
asobo:
APC IS CRUMBLING DAY BY DAY. KUDOS
Take heart my broda pdp rip hahahahahaha
Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:18am On Mar 08, 2018
angel of the Lord ke, Abi you disguise ur self by wearing another clothe.....well thank God buhari and Kogi governors (bello) plan of humiliating you did not come to pass...as for your court trial, its just laughable.....APC has indeed failed us all.
Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by 9jaArea: 11:20am On Mar 08, 2018
Look at this clown, If not for the bandwagon effect of Sai Baba this fool will not be in the red chamber today.
Go and sit down, is working for a party immunity from crime?
Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by xcolanto(m): 11:37am On Mar 08, 2018
When I remember the quote "those who ride on the back of the tiger, ends up in its belle". I smile in my sleep.
Good morning dino!
Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by eevich: 11:39am On Mar 08, 2018
"Why would they demean the integrity of the senate, and lay siege on a senator of the Federal Republic as if you want to arrest a common criminal.”

So when police demean the integrity of, and lay siege on a common convicted citizen, its suiting to their status?

That a Senator of a sovereign nation(in the 21st century) would spew such gibberish suggests that there is a serious deficit in how elites value common citizens...
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. If for example, our law enforcement agents have a record of excessive use of force or blatant abuse of civil rights, then we should address the problem holistically and not only call it out when a "so-called" elite (who in this case has no immunity) falls victim.
No suspect/criminal should be handled more brutally or leniently on the basis of their status in the society. If in fact there must be disparate treatment, its the highly placed-found wanting- who should be held to higher standards.

Though i agree with Melaye on some issues, he doesn't have my vote on this Irresponsible utterance .
Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by johnglefury(m): 11:59am On Mar 08, 2018
This is blasphemy!
How dare you lie against the angels of the Lord. They don't save fraudsters.
Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by umarshehu58(m): 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
So they are working for the party not for Nigeria and Nigerians.

Now i wonder why Nigeria is moving backward instead of forward

Useless set of crooks
Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by asobo: 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
keneck1:
Take heart my broda pdp rip hahahahahaha
Only time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by Liberator007(m): 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
KNEO777:

https://www.mojidelano.com/2018/03/how-angels-shielded-me-from-sars-dino-melaye/
I am not a fan of this clown though but why would SARS attempt to whisk him away? If they can attempt such for a Nigerian Senator, then what is the fate of the common man.

1 Like

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by Enmas078(m): 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
The word 'common criminal' depicts that there are classes of criminals in the country... Laughing in Swahili
Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
He is at it again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Politicians Insert Money In Sandwich To Buy Votes – INEC / No Other Party Will Rule In Lagos Except APC – Akiolu / Sanwo-Olu Delivers 480-Home Ibeshe LAGOSHOMS Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.