Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye (16084 Views)

Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots / How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? / Angels Shielded Me From SARS, Says Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by KNEO777: 7:37am On Mar 08, 2018
Dino Melaye, senator representing Kogi west, says angels of the Lord rescued him from a high court in Abuja after operatives of the special anti-robbery squad (SARS) attempted to arrest him.

On Thursday, the federal government arraigned the senator for allegedly framing Edward Onoja, chief of staff of Yahaya Bello, governor of Kogi state, in an attempt on Melaye’s life.

The court granted Dino Melaye bail in sum of N100,000 but SARS operatives prevented him from leaving. The senator later snuck out of the court.

Speaking on the floor of the senate on Wednesday, Melaye expressed displeasure that the All Progressives Congress (APC) which he worked for took him to court.

“On the 1st of March, I was arraigned by the party I worked for. I was arraigned by the government I helped to install. I appeared before the court and I was granted bail,” he said.

“Having been granted bail, I was quickly alerted that there were over a hundred policemen from SARS outside the court waiting to arrest me. When they took pictures of them to come and show me, even if you were going for the head of Shekau, you wouldn’t have prepared any better.

I was in that court for hours and they laid siege for hours. Every car coming in and out of the court were being checked. Somehow because I serve a living God, the angels of the Lord took me out of that court unnoticed and unhurt. They laid siege for more than five hours after I was resting on my bed.

We have a convention in this country, that when security agencies are interested in interrogating, investigating and inviting any senator, they write the senate president to provide such senator. Why would they demean the integrity of the senate, and lay siege on a senator of the Federal Republic as if you want to arrest a common criminal.”

Dino Melaye also called on President Muhammadu Buhari to declare a state of emergency in Kogi state.

The senator said this would serve as “deterrence to other governors who think power starts and ends with them.”

https://www.mojidelano.com/2018/03/how-angels-shielded-me-from-sars-dino-melaye/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 08, 2018
My niccur.

Roughen their feathers for your vested interest.

Na so.

6 Likes

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by Shedrack777: 7:44am On Mar 08, 2018
this man is suppose to be a comedian

17 Likes

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by bewla(m): 7:45am On Mar 08, 2018
mediocrity at is highest

3 Likes

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by BlackMbakara1(m): 7:46am On Mar 08, 2018
Oga Dino na wa o!

We have a convention...is it written in our constitution that the police should write to senate president when the crime you committed wasn't during plenary?

So who will the judge write to before granting such warrant?

Joke taken too far...abi the Americans una claim to follow, na so dem they do?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by Redoil: 7:51am On Mar 08, 2018
Apc are bunch of confuse idiot

5 Likes

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by nairavsdollars(f): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2018
Liar
Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by Bossontop(m): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2018
undecided
Shut up dia jhur.....abi u no follow campaign and vote for am?? Enjoy am

2 Likes

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by Victorakats(m): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2018
If I speak the truth I die, if I don't, I die. Let me speak the truth and die... Dino Melaye.. Lol

12 Likes

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by wellmax(m): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2018
1diot.

So because you worked for a party, you immediately become above the law.

This guy is a serious 1diot.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by yeyeboi(m): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2018
Ok
Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by fullstreets: 10:26am On Mar 08, 2018
Which angels?

3 Likes

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 08, 2018
Welcome back !, i was banned for one month because of bbn.
Wey de mod that banned me, if den born you well show your face

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by free2ryhme: 10:27am On Mar 08, 2018
KNEO777:

https://www.mojidelano.com/2018/03/how-angels-shielded-me-from-sars-dino-melaye/

he is trying to say yoruba demons

the angel part of his statement was a mistake

2 Likes

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by Hades2016(m): 10:28am On Mar 08, 2018
Actors that calls themselves law makers lol

3 Likes

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by Maziebuka01(m): 10:28am On Mar 08, 2018
My man

2 Likes

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by Adekdammy: 10:28am On Mar 08, 2018
Hear the way he is calling angels of God as if he knows God.
Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by PearlStreet(m): 10:30am On Mar 08, 2018
Angels of Shuku Obuko Eponmalu the demon worshipped by criminal pigs.
Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 08, 2018
joker
Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by otokx(m): 10:31am On Mar 08, 2018
Angels indeed, some politicians and lies.
Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by Kennylash11(m): 10:32am On Mar 08, 2018
Flamboyant Senator angel rescued you this man is a joker
Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 08, 2018
Dino worked for the devil,now he is wailing

1 Like

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by alphaconde(m): 10:33am On Mar 08, 2018
dino and all those monkeys who stood on podiums shouting change should just endure, no need to complain, u wanted it and now u have it

1 Like

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by BABANGBALI: 10:33am On Mar 08, 2018
He helped in installing the satanic government so he should stop complaining

Lalasticlala is viewing this topic looking for who to ban tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by Xeedorf: 10:33am On Mar 08, 2018
Every car coming in and out of the court were being checked. Somehow because I serve a living God, the angels of the Lord took me out of that court unnoticed and unhurt. Huuh... I hail you

1 Like

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by thunderbabs: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2018
I hope your next track will make it to Top 10 naija
Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by ziggy247: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2018
Which angels? Pls let the angels come & take me out of this shithole-country to a better one.

2 Likes

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by asobo: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2018
APC IS CRUMBLING DAY BY DAY. KUDOS

2 Likes

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by elhbb: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2018
wuru wuru senator

1 Like

Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by thunderbabs: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2018
adisasegun:
Welcome back !, i was banned for one month because of bbn.
Wey de mod that banned me, if den born you well show your face

If the mod know Abija, he no go gree show face
Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by BABANGBALI: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2018
fullstreets:
Which angels?
kogi angels
Re: ‘How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ — Dino Melaye by bfred(m): 10:36am On Mar 08, 2018
Nigeria is joke... Am optimistic that things will change for good someday

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu / Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice / Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.