Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,499 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother (2285 Views)

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo / Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by goodman41: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
Since my mother inlaw came to my house my wife no longer eats with me but her mother. Please it's normal? or I should confront her about it?
Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by UkBalesNig(f): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
Please, bear till her mother leaves
Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by PlayerMeji: 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
How old are you?

6 Likes

Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by donbachi(m): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
Not an issue.

1 Like

Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by pozehnani(f): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
Simple matter. Just call and tell her you're not down with it.
Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
...Naso problems dey take enter marriage.
Call her attention to it ASAP

1 Like

Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by goodman41: 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
The wost part of it is no respect any more
Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
goodman41:
....Open your eyes bro. The serpent is about to enter your home.
Be wise.
Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by goodman41: 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
....Open your eyes bro. The serpent is about to enter your home.
Be wise.
what will I do
Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by goodman41: 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
PlayerMeji:
How old are you?
what do you mean by how old I am
Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by KidDarkness(m): 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
Oga, let her cherish eating with her mom. Do you know the next time she would ever eat with her mom?

7 Likes

Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
pozehnani:
Simple matter. Just call and tell her you're not down with it.

Haba, that will be too harsh, at least she misses her mum, that bond will always be there and it's just for a little time.

OP, that should be normal, when your mum comes too, you will notice you would just want that special moment just to be alone with her and talk.

It's normal, just let it flow and be in moderation, as far as she has your time and gives you hot hot in the other room, you should be all good.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
grin Na wa o nothing Musa no go see for gate.
Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by pozehnani(f): 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Haba, that will be too harsh, at least she misses her mum, that bond will always be there and it's just for a little time.

OP, that should be normal, when your mum comes too, you will notice you would just want that special moment just to be alone with her and talk.

It's normal, just let it flow and be in moderation, as far as she has your time and gives you hot hot in the other room, you should be all good.

Lol... gringrin .
Okay then. But op is not happy about it o.
Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
pozehnani:

Lol... gringrin .
Okay then. But op is not happy about it o.

Lols, this great woman. Yea he must learn to be balanced. Jealousy day him body small grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by punisha: 7:09am On Mar 21, 2021
Buy a cardboard and attach it to a stick, write "we no go gree" then stand in ur living room and protest all day.

Since u can't just eat alone for some days.
Abi she needs to feed u?
Bros kindly allow her and her mom be. When ur in law goes...u can tell her u found it awkward not eating with her the past few days. That should send home ur point against next time

4 Likes

Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by bethel13593: 9:14am On Mar 21, 2021
Oga, let her cherish eating with her mom. Do you know the next time she would ever eat with her mom?
Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by GboyegaD(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2021
If you think it is an issue for you, please bring it up to her attention ASAP.
Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by Adelson(m): 11:27am On Mar 21, 2021
Talk to her please. Let her know how you feel
Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by Oizee(f): 11:28am On Mar 21, 2021
calm down Oga...if after she left and your wife is still not eating with you, that's when you can be worry and be seeking people's opinions

I remember when my husband was complaining bitterly when my sis was around too, he said I would gist gist gist and forget him.......I just simply told him sorry, make e no vex.

when his own brother came last year, hmmmm, they were everywhere together, sometimes they go with the kids, the only time I would see him was bed time, mine was just within the house o.

relax, so that when your own mum comes to visit and volunteer to prepare ur favorite local soup one day that u have missed so much in her kitchen, and she starts giving attitude, don't complain too.

stop attaching so much importance to trivia issue

3 Likes

Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by anthonyuncle(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
na jealousy and lack of attention dey do you.

bros calm down.

if her mum leaves and she continues eating alone, then you can call for village meeting
Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by merieam16(f): 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by jeff1607(m): 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
Newly weds I guess
Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by ImaIma1(f): 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
When next you see two of them eating, just say it like a joke "so you have abandoned eating with me since your mum came abi".

If she has a good mum, the mum will advise her to go back to eating with you. However, their reaction will let you know if your MIL is good.
Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by LadyTiannah2: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
goodman41:
Since my mother inlaw came to my house my wife no longer eats with me but her mother. Please it's normal? or I should confront her about it?
I think you should relax cos the old lady definitely won't be around for long. Let them enjoy their moments together bro.
Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by LadyTiannah2: 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
goodman41:
Oh, that's not cool cry
Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by mariahAngel(f): 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
goodman41:

Quit being jealous of your mother in-law.
That you married a woman does not mean you acquired sole rights over her.
The people in her life before you came will continue to matter. It's not only about you.
There's a thin line between love and obsession.

Why are some men such crybabies? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by mariahAngel(f): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
goodman41:

Please! This is probably just you imagining things!
Who would want to eat with a disrespectful wife?
Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by cococandy(f): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
Or all of you can eat together at mealtimes. I guess

2 Likes

Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by mariahAngel(f): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
cococandy:
Or all of you can eat together at mealtimes. I guess

grin grin grin

I doubt op would want that...He doesn't seem like the sharing type grin

A very possessive human being if you ask me grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by LadySarah: 1:26am On Mar 23, 2021
grin
Aww,he misses his wife.Some couple hardly eat without each other.I guess Op is one of them.

Just tell her you miss eating with her.She can rotate,morning with mom night with you.She's just trying to bond with her mom .Who knows when next she'll come?
If hers is like mine that visits only for Omugwo every 3 yrs only to stay for 3 weeksthen endure.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by temiyato(m): 1:58am On Mar 23, 2021
goodman41:

If u dont like it, let her know but i dont see anything bad there.the mum wont be with u forever . so give the mum attention too just like how u will want her to give urs attention too. All of u shud pray together in the morning and at night to cement ur bond. Treat her like ur mum bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am 90% Sure You Will Want To Insult Me After Reading This / How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? / Funny Pictures Couple Take On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.