Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo (8793 Views)

PHOTOS: Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo Seen Playing Squash To Keep Fit. / VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN / Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Gigantic Cv/profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2018
rastaLivity:
Today a holy thief was born
Virus
No chill @ all even for his birthday...

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by ufuosman(m): 9:46am On Mar 08, 2018
Happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Bizzysmitty(m): 9:46am On Mar 08, 2018
Happy birthday sir.
Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 08, 2018
Happy birthday vice presido!
Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by undefeateds: 9:47am On Mar 08, 2018
lemme reserve my comments
Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Agbaletu: 9:48am On Mar 08, 2018
Happy birthday, Prof. Yemi!
Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by doctimi(m): 9:48am On Mar 08, 2018
Late Alex Ekwueme

McAustin92:
To be Candid and without being bias,this man is the most vibrant,active and intelligent V.p Nigeria ever had....compare to the like of Sambo,atiku and other ex Vps.......I have a feeling that this man would make a good president

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by rastaLivity: 9:50am On Mar 08, 2018
Freshbank:

Virus
No chill @ all even for his birthday...
i won't relent in saying the truth, be it Sabbath or a holiday

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Honestagbons(m): 9:52am On Mar 08, 2018
Happy birthday to you sir
Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Mandrake007(m): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2018
people shouldn't pick on yemi osibanjo for going back on his manifesto promises and compromising,its a natural yoruba thing cowardice,hypocrisy,2facednesss,arselickíng,so I wish a him a happy birthday and I hope he wins and pray he loses in the 2019 election,by winning I mean APC should lose so he can be set free and by losing yeah I mean outright losing.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by emmasege: 9:58am On Mar 08, 2018
McAustin92:
To be Candid and without being bias,this man is the most vibrant,active and intelligent V.p Nigeria ever had....compare to the like of Sambo,atiku and other ex Vps.......I have a feeling that this man would make a good president
A timid VP can never make a good president. The only presidential VP Nigeria ever had were late Alex Ekwueme and Atiku Abubakar.

The only difference between Osinbajo and GEJ is that the former is coherent and coordinated in speech while the latter is not. Aside from that, they are both the same and I think GEJ is even more presidential than this fake professor.
Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Heineken(m): 10:04am On Mar 08, 2018
I wonder why people are praying for this man... They are all the same....
Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by obowunmi(m): 10:08am On Mar 08, 2018
No body cares. Christian Scammer
Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by segzyndpep(m): 10:11am On Mar 08, 2018
Happy birthday.
I am an interior designer/decorator.My specialty is low cost, high style decorating. I love budget's and work very hard to find the perfect affordable pieces while still keeping the integrity of the design. Contact 07063896089
Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by verygudbadguy(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2018
Mandrake007:
people shouldn't pick on yemi osibanjo for going back on his manifesto promises and compromising,its a natural yoruba thing cowardice,hypocrisy,2facednesss,arselickíng,so I wish a him a happy birthday and I hope he wins and pray he loses in the 2019 election,by winning I mean APC should lose so he can be set free and by losing yeah I mean outright losing.
You need deliverance. Must you tribalize everything. Yoruba this, Yoruba that. Get well soon.
Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by austein(m): 10:23am On Mar 08, 2018
Happy Birthday To A Great Icon! God Bless You Sir...
More Grace Sir and Awesome Grace... Happy Birthday Sir
Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2018
Happy Birthday to an icon worthy of celebration.

Happy Birthday to our Vice President. Long Life & Prosperity.
Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by chichar1(f): 10:38am On Mar 08, 2018
hbd midget!!!!
Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Topmaike007(m): 10:38am On Mar 08, 2018
I feel blessed to be a march born
Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Ola81(m): 10:39am On Mar 08, 2018
Happy birthday Sir. Age with grace.
Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Adenle1: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2018
Happy birthday sir.

Nigerians are very lucky to have you as vice president
Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Annie939(f): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2018
happy Birthday to VP he should use this opportunity to stop lying to himself and Nigerians at large. he should also tell bubu to stop killing innocent citizens else fire will consume both of them .
Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by philoedu(m): 11:59am On Mar 08, 2018
Happy birthday with the best wishes .
Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Optimist24: 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
How do you get it right every time?
Happy birthday wonder Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, you are a genius, much loved and best wishes sir.
Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Optimist24: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
How do you get it right everytime? Happy birthday wonder Vice President Yemi Osinbajo. You are a genius, much love and best wishes sir.
Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by BodeAlabi: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
OMG, 61 with the swagger, 61 with the virtue, 61 with God's blessing, 61 cultivating in God's vineyard, 61 with wisdom, 61 with a kind heart, 61 and shining, 61 and beaming, 61 and a VP, 61 and a great VP, 61 with a lovely wife, 61 with godly kids, 61 with perfection, 61 and preaching, 61 and loving, 61 and fit, 61 with great physique, 61 and handsome, 61 and a boss, 61 and leading, 61 and never stopping or faltering, 61 with nothing dey shele, 61 and hotboxing for God, 61 is the new wave, 61 is the new cool, reverse 61 and what does it give you? 16 yeah? Sweet 16, OG sweet 61, Happy Birthday Sir. God bless you!
Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by PolongoMedia1: 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST 'CRISIS MANAGER' IN NIGERIA POLITICAL HISTORY. WE CELEBRATE YOU. MANY MORE RETURNS...

Here is a short poem to you: grin

It's your glorious day
Shine like the sun ray

It's your lustrous birth
We're celebrating in mirth

It's your beautiful season
Our faces smile, you're their reason

It's your precious time
Once again in your prime

It's your victorious moment
Your hour of fulfillment

We'll share cake and laugh together
Because PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO is a year older

It's your special day
Rejoice, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

(adapted from 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' originally written by ANGEL SALT)

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by austein(m): 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
To A Man Born Of a woman But walk in the councel of the godly
He is a Real and just
He is humble, meek and mature in his dealings
A man that love God with an awesome enthusiasm
He is a father that still operates with the youths effortlessly
He is pure In all ramifications
A True leader with an outstanding record

God bless The day he was born
God bless the woman that bore him forth
God bless Him to bless his generation

Happy Birthday To One Of The Realest Father, Coolest Uncle And Most Warmth Mentor the world will live to tell

Happy Birthday To His Excellency,
Vice President (Professor) Yemi Osinbajo

God bless you richly!

Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by davicto: 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
Happy birthday to my Mentor and Friend..Godly,humble and intelligent.I pray God preserves u.
Re: Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Abokisaas: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
When you look ahead to the future or look back at how things used to be, don't forget to look beside you, because that's where you'll find people who loves , loving you with all our heart...Happy Birthday sir!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Storm National Assembly, Demand 50% Leadership Positions / APC Needs Credible Candidate To Win Anambra Guber — Moghalu / Train Attack: SERAP Sues Buhari Over Kidnapped Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.