Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Studying Medicine/ Being A Medical Doctor( Over Hyped ) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Studying Medicine/ Being A Medical Doctor( Over Hyped ) (20767 Views)

Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor / Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) / Age: David Okorogheye Denied Admission From Studying Medicine For Being 15 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying Medicine/ Being A Medical Doctor( Over Hyped ) by Rursh(m): 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
Rursh:

Ignoramus, Clinical scientist also means a Doctor sir.
Roger that
Clinical scientists also means a clinician, and a clinician is a Doctor though we hardly refer to them with that name here in Nigeria
Re: Studying Medicine/ Being A Medical Doctor( Over Hyped ) by Adicsonbaba(m): 12:02am On Mar 12, 2018
Teemaan:
I've been an addict of nairaland for a couple of years now like....if I've not confirmed any news up here, it is not valid to me. I created a profile a couple of weeks ago and now, this is my first post......
let me share this as an antidote to a thread that was posted earlier by another nairalander.......

The fact that they are called medical Doctor does not make dem better, they are just ordinary human who had the intent to be called a Doctor or be an human scientist and gave the aspiration a pursuit.

He asked you out and you feel like OMG, he's a medical Doctor , ohk continue but know that, it is just a profession and not an human characteristic. He might be a doctor with characters worse than that of an apprentice.

You heard she studied medicine and you said to yourself, she will make a good wife and mother for my children... You are deceived by the smile she wears and the gentle warm feel of her hands when treating and attending to her patients
You forgot that's what she's trained to do and might not necessarily be her natural composition. Don't be surprised if she turns out bossy, a Nagger and probably a flirt.

That white overall they put on, that stethoscope hanging around their neck, that spectacles, that nose cover that drops to their jaw when not used and that way they dock their hands in that so called white overall( lab coat) is just what their job entails. It is as useful as cutlass and hoe to a farmer.

Ask me why I wrote all of this, I will tell you why those in the profession, parents and NYSC doesn't need to make us feel inferior because we chose to study some other courses.
Doctors(not all anyways) are quite intelligent and so are YOU. The difference is just the profession and nothing more.
I call it diversified intelligence.

Nice one boy
check ma moniker
na me ur boss dey talk

1 Like

Re: Studying Medicine/ Being A Medical Doctor( Over Hyped ) by Teemaan(m): 10:25am On Mar 12, 2018
Rursh:
Clinical scientists also means a clinician, and a clinician is a Doctor though we hardly refer to them with that name here in Nigeria

That must only be in your village....... tongue
Re: Studying Medicine/ Being A Medical Doctor( Over Hyped ) by Lordsagna: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2021
why people dey beef mbbs student?.... make jamb Sha release form for me jae

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unbelievable: NANS ''honours'' Buruji Kashamu (photo) / FUTA Student Johnathan olukaiyeja Missing Please Help!!! / UNIJOS ICT Staff Who Issued Fake Receipts To Students Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.