Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Before You Sleep With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Sleep With Her (3116 Views)

Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... / Would You Sleep With Her If You See This? [pic] / Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Sleep With Her by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 08, 2018
Before you sleep with her.
You finally got her! Now she is in your bed. You help her remove her cloth! You have removed your cloth too. See her curves. Wow now, you are so hard, and she is Hot too, hey before you sex her, kindly ask yourself about these 10 things.

1. Do you really love her? Yea, I know you like her buttocks… I know she has big breasts or you just enjoy rubbing those breasts… I know you like the way she talks. But do you really love the person she is?

2. After sleeping with her, what next? Will you still love that breasts? Will you still love her smile?

3. What if she gets pregnant? Will she face the world alone or will you stand by her? Are you ready to stand as a man and say yes! I am responsible? We both did it, it is our Baby! Or will you look for excuses?

4. If she calls to tell you that she is pregnant, will you tell her to abort it and risk her life or will you tell her to keep the baby?

5. Very important, if she gives birth, can you take care of the baby? Can you meet the emotional, mental, psychological and financial demands?

6. Is she someone you can marry or someone you just want to sleep with? Imagine if this was your sister with someone else.

7. If she is good enough for you to sleep with, why can’t she be good enough to be your wife?

8#. Why can’t you marry her as your wife and then enjoy all after?

9. If you sleep with her and leave her. Think about how sad it will be… Think about the pains and the sorrows. Imagine if this is done to your child! .

10. Think about tomorrow. Don’t just think about today I know you just want to do it! your hormones are up. .
What will happen when your hormones are down ?

This Just a piece of Advice for the youth, think or ask yourself this question before you take the next step.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Sleep With Her by Ifakiland(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2018
Any girl I fork and dump Shuld blame her dad....cos I'm probably her dad's karma....

7 Likes

Re: Before You Sleep With Her by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 08, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Ifakiland:
Any girl I fork and dump Shuld blame her dad....cos I'm probably her dad's karma....

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep With Her by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 08, 2018
Ifakiland:

UDONMINIT

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep With Her by Olifiz(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ifakiland:

Expect ur karma on ur daughters. Simple!

5 Likes

Re: Before You Sleep With Her by stubbornman(m): 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ifakiland:

cheesy cheesy cheesy BABAAAAA....THE WAY DEM GO DEY FVCK YOUR DAUGHTERS UNDER TRAILER EHNN... EH GO SHOCK YOU

3 Likes

Re: Before You Sleep With Her by bobokeshington: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ladies Are To Be Fvcked And Dumbed...
That's My Personal Perception!!
Re: Before You Sleep With Her by Daviestunech(m): 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ifakiland:
Ur daughter also won't be left out
Re: Before You Sleep With Her by Ifakiland(m): 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
careytommy7:

My Niggar wink
Naso
Re: Before You Sleep With Her by Ifakiland(m): 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
Olifiz:

Expect ur karma on ur daughters. Simple!
Well karma is an unending event my broda....I can live with dat.

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep With Her by Ifakiland(m): 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
stubbornman:

cheesy cheesy cheesy BABAAAAA....THE WAY DEM GO DEY FVCK YOUR DAUGHTERS UNDER TRAILER EHNN... EH GO SHOCK YOU
She won't be dat slutty
Re: Before You Sleep With Her by Ifakiland(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
bobokeshington:
Ladies Are To Be Fvcked And Dumbed...

That's My Personal Perception!!
Not all ladies bro....only the ones whose dad were once players....hang their legs and fork dem and spit on the pussy and block deir number....let dem cry to their dads

2 Likes

Re: Before You Sleep With Her by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 10, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]
Ifakiland:

Not all ladies bro....only the ones whose dad were once players....hang their legs and fork dem and spit on the pussy and block deir number....let dem cry to their dads
Re: Before You Sleep With Her by Bamz(m): 8:05am On Mar 10, 2018
Teetop,

Bigs ups blud, your piece is a pengting fam. The truth is like Alomo Bitters. wink

And why is this not on FP yet?

Rocktation, farano

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep With Her by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2018
[right][/right]
Bamz:
Teetop,

Bigs ups blud, your piece is a pengting fam. The truth is like Alomo Bitters. wink

And why is this not on FP yet?

Rocktation, farano
wink
Re: Before You Sleep With Her by ValZod(m): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2018
All this one sided views.

What of the girl herself.

What of what happens before she sleeps with you (a guy)?

What happens when she cheats?
What happens when she's double dating?
What happens when you discover she's a runsgirl?
What happens when she's sleeping with you and planning to marry someone else?
What happens when she says you're not rich or wealthy enough for her?
What happens when she's using you as an atm machine?
Or what happens when she is using you to pass time till she moves to another area?

Abeg sleeping with someone - is a decision of both parties.
So spare me your crappy love advice which by the way is useless in our current nigerian society full with aristocratic babes
Re: Before You Sleep With Her by agbonkamen(f): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2018
That's why its good to distribute killer diseases to all these useless guys with their smelling boxers..... ThankGod I am a transgendered no pussy for idiots.
Re: Before You Sleep With Her by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
agbonkamen:
That's why its good to distribute killer diseases to all these useless guys with their smelling boxers..... ThankGod I am a transgendered no pussy for idiots.

shocked shocked You are transgendered shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep With Her by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2018
Yes.

shocked shocked You are transgendered shocked shocked
Re: Before You Sleep With Her by newslifeop: 10:25am On Mar 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Before You Sleep With Her by Opentokwowledge: 10:36am On Mar 21, 2018
All of these words and not a single statement on STDs... undecided

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep With Her by Papanwamaikpe: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2018
agbonkamen:
I see
Re: Before You Sleep With Her by Papanwamaikpe: 10:58am On Mar 21, 2018
Ifakiland:
nice one bro. lemme follow you asap!
Re: Before You Sleep With Her by agbonkamen(f): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
I see
what are you seeing grin
Re: Before You Sleep With Her by Papanwamaikpe: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2018
agbonkamen:
what are you seeing grin
You Bleep pussies too right?

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep With Her by Akinbahm(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
ValZod:
All this one sided views.

What of the girl herself.

What of what happens before she sleeps with you (a guy)?

What happens when she cheats?
What happens when she's double dating?
What happens when you discover she's a runsgirl?
What happens when she's sleeping with you and planning to marry someone else?
What happens when she says you're not rich or wealthy enough for her?
What happens when she's using you as an atm machine?
Or what happens when she is using you to pass time till she moves to another area?

Abeg sleeping with someone - is a decision of both parties.
So spare me your crappy love advice which by the way is useless in our current nigerian society full with aristocratic babes
I seconded u bro, this generation babe's r erratic in nature...

2 Likes

Re: Before You Sleep With Her by swiz123(m): 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
Won't my dicck go flaccid if I stop to think of all these.

About no 4, sometimes a guy might want his girlfriend to keep a pregnancy, but the lady might find countless reasons to abort it. When they eventually do, you'd realize that you can't possibly do anything to her.

So if you get pregnant for and you decide to keep the baby when I prefer abortion, I will unequivocally tell you that I won't take responsibility.
Re: Before You Sleep With Her by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
swiz123:
Won't my dicck go flaccid if I stop to think of all these.

About no 4, sometimes a guy might want his girlfriend to keep a pregnancy, but the lady might find countless reasons to abort it. When they eventually do, you'd realize that you can't possibly do anything to her.

So if you get pregnant for and you decide to keep the baby when I prefer abortion, I will unequivocally tell you that I won't take responsibility.

Re: Before You Sleep With Her by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
agbonkamen:
you just turned me on, wow

(1) (Reply)

Here’s The Leaked Kasarani SEX TAPE That Has Gone Viral, (VIDEO) / Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! / Helpless And Dying Just Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.