Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< (25810 Views)

Top 5 Foods That Combat Stress / Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young / HEPATITIS B: FOODS THAT ARE GOOD FOR CARRIERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by JayEntaur(m): 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
prince3009:

What?! I don't believe
Lol. You can google it.
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by CDCEO001: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
The only small yummy i see is the fish and beans.
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by kennyrachael(f): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
beans is my best food, but people are saying it make ones fat.
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by davidque007(m): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ayodejioak:
Highly informative article

But this article don't belong here.

Most of these food ain't even available in Africa or most sub-sahara regions
Are you alright? You mean no eggs in Africa! No beans, no coffee, no yoghurt! Are you serious at all. I wonder which Africa you live in
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by mitchelljnr(m): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ayodejioak:

Apart from salmon we have all, or they don't sell Hollandia/fresh yo in ur area? No fowl to lay egg in your area? You don't eat beans abi? You've not seen coffee in 9ja before?
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by Ayodejioak(m): 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
davidque007:

Are you alright? You mean no eggs in Africa! No beans, no coffee, no yoghurt! Are you serious at all. I wonder which Africa you live in

You wonder right, cos I dont live in Africa
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by geekybabe(f): 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
Egg should not be on that list. The amount of cholesterol in egg yolk is unhealthy and fattening.

Coffee has caffeine. Coffee isn't healthy on the long run.
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by geekybabe(f): 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

Getting salmon fish is like looking for a strand of hair in an ocean.That fish isn't easy to come by.

Maybe in Western Africa. Salmon is in Southern Africa especially in the Cape. And some big stalls in Lagos like Spar and maybe Shoprite sell frozen salmon, tho might be slightly pricy.
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by Origin(f): 12:46am On Mar 09, 2018
See the colour of that beans.
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by davidque007(m): 6:37am On Mar 09, 2018
Ayodejioak:

You wonder right, cos I dont live in Africa
Okay Ayodeji. I still expect that you should know that these foods are common all over the world. Even foods that aren't native to Nigeria grows here. We have strawberry farms in jos, a few Years back strawberries were imported, now we grow them here.
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by gozzlin: 6:49am On Mar 09, 2018
Ayodejioak:

Wetin you dey talk sef? undecided Which of the listed food items is not available in Nigeria? Is it fish, egg, yogurt or beans?

Please try to read before rushing to comment.
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
geekybabe:

Maybe in Western Africa. Salmon is in Southern Africa especially in the Cape. And some big stalls in Lagos like Spar and maybe Shoprite sell frozen salmon, tho might be slightly pricy.

You are right,i just confirmed that already,tnx.
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by igbanbajo(m): 6:44am On Mar 11, 2018
Opinionated:
Exercise is not the only way you can burn fat, You can combat fat or burn calories by eating yummy foods by selecting the right picks. What are some of these right picks? Jumia food, Nigeria’s no 1 food ordering platform, shares some of them. Henceforth, add these tasty picks to your diet.

Salmon

The omega-3s in salmon and other fatty fish help build muscle and the more muscle you have, the more calories you burn. Omega-3s may also help reduce fat storage by lowering cortisol levels.

Yogurt

Calcium-rich foods like Yogurt have slimming powers. So, downing Yoghurt regularly will help your body to cut fat. Yoghurt can also keep belly fat under control.

Eggs

High-protein breakfasts, especially ones that include eggs, have been linked to weight loss, reducing belly fat in the process.

Coffee

The caffeine in one cup of coffee boosts your metabolism by as much as 15 percent. Caffeine also helps mobilize the forces that burn stored fat. You should take one to two cups a day, especially before exercise.

Beans

Beans can also be beneficial for weight loss. This food is high in protein and fibre, which are two nutrients that have been shown to lead to satisfaction. They also tend to contain some resistant starch.

source: opinions.ng/Yummy Foods That Combat Fat

Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by Tedassie(m): 8:47am On Mar 11, 2018
mhisbliss:
why is that? isn't it good i transfer aggression to food instead of human?
iss nor gud jhor
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by mhisbliss(f): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2018
Tedassie:

iss nor gud jhor
is they a reason why you think so?
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by Tedassie(m): 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
mhisbliss:
is they a reason why you think so?
There's a tendency for such 'quick fix' habits to be,not only addictive but self-destructive to not only your psyche as an individual but your body as well(viz poor feeding habits: making you prone to gaining or losing weight as the case may be). There are better ways of handling temperaments other than that. The good old practice of positive thinking never goes out of fashion. Everything boils down to the mastery of your mind: Your thought-process(how you see things,the way you react to things and your ability to know and understand your self accurately). These things embody what is called Emotional Intelligence.

Remember our mind is very powerful,anything we do to it determines how much of a socially functional person we become in our sphere of influence.
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by Spysense(m): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
geekybabe:
Egg should not be on that list. The amount of cholesterol in egg yolk is unhealthy and fattening.

Coffee has caffeine. Coffee isn't healthy on the long run.

WTH

Ref ==> https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270202.php
Re: Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< by brucebevilaNG(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
madgoat:

Only poor people eat beans undecided

Beans can also be beneficial for weight loss. This food is high in protein and fibre, which are two nutrients that have been shown to lead to satisfaction. They also tend to contain some resistant starch.

You can cook it in a special way - with a lot of spicies and it will become a delicacy. Delicacy for kings tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

453 New COVID-19 Cases, 334 Discharged And No Deaths On August 12 -(3337 Tested) / Reasons Tea Is Good For You / Pesticides Causes Low Sperm Count In Men - Prof. Suleiman Ambali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.