Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (36732 Views)

Truck Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (Graphic) / I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander / Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Mcanie: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
may God save us all from unpleasant death. May i hear you say amen or like to claim yours. Rip man.
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Obinkita(m): 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
Boko Haram truck driver.

RIP gallant soldier.
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by cana882(m): 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
Rip
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
God protect me, my family, friends and nairalanders too
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Deo1986(m): 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
Why are people going off-track even when the topic is clear? Sometimes just

Scroll past if you got nothing to say.
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by lailo: 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
people in dat area don buy market.Let me come & be going b4 they declare operation eye for eye.
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by jakD: 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
depezee:
Python is dancing back.

Even in Sambisa!

All power belong to Almighty GOD.

Nigeria has just one person with chronic mental disorder. You're the only one. How could you talk this way! You may be next, you don't know!

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Rozaytee: 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
shocked...and dis happened ...at my former place of work ooo
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by drey076(m): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
depezee:
Python is dancing back.

Even in Sambisa!

All power belong to Almighty GOD.

that person could be ur relative oo

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by felo812000(m): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
Expect reprisal attack on trailers. Or is It already a reprisal attack by trailer drivers pertaining the ultimatum given by soldiers to truck drivers,.

just thinking though
lipsrsealed
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by adecz: 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
I wonder how the okada riders
always escape & the passenger falls
victim to such horrific deaths.

It appears dem dey use merecine!!

Survive Sambisa, only to come & die
such a careless death..

RIP warrior.... cry
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by delzbaba(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
bad way to go, I want out of this shithole
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
Sad. RIP
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by free2ryhme: 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
metronaija:
A soldier was crushed to death by a containerized truck along Okota Road, Cele Expressway on Wednesday morning.

Eye witnesses said the accident occurred when a commercial motorcyclist carrying the soldier tried to overtake the truck.

It was also gathered that the Okadaman fled the scene for fear of mob attack. More photos below..

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-truck-crushes-soldier-to-death-in-lagos/

The truck driver don buy market
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Hotzone(m): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
Deliberate murder....wickedness in the zoo!
Snippet.....
Olokpa vex, pull trigger four civilians die!
Armed robber on driveby, site Olokpa on loose guard, throw way, Olokpa fall, arms lost.
Only in da shitty hoe! Hoe hoe! Only in da shitty hoe!
RIP DEAD SOLDIER

Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by 3kay945(m): 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
When will I hear good news in this country
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
Blackfyre:
I think he is Naval personnel. What a way to go...undecided

I believe he is not a soldier... Cuz he isn't in uniform... That's very rare...
R. I. P.
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by lastempero: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2018
U no go kill me to enter bike for Lagos,all those aboki wey tramadol full their head.
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2018
what is he doing outside barrack
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
Emanodimo:

I believe he is not a soldier... Cuz he isn't in uniform... That's very rare...
R. I. P.

The uniform looks blue to me, like those ones naval ratings wear.

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
Good! all that bribes he has been collecting, and brutalising innocent Nigerians! one less crooked so called soldier.

Who da hell rides on that lethal death trap called Okada? i would rather drink monkey Urine than ride on an okada! i wouldn't ride on an okada even if you paid me.
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by onomeabuja: 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
metronaija:
A soldier was crushed to death by a containerized truck along Okota Road, Cele Expressway on Wednesday morning.

Eye witnesses said the accident occurred when a commercial motorcyclist carrying the soldier tried to overtake the truck.

It was also gathered that the Okadaman fled the scene for fear of mob attack. More photos below..

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-truck-crushes-soldier-to-death-in-lagos/
R.I.P TO THE DEATH.
U MEAN D OKADA MAN FLED THE SCENE FOR FEAR OF MOB? THAT MEANS THE OKADA MAN & THE TRUCK MAN ARRANGED FOR D DEATH OF THE SOLDIER MAN.
NA NEW SUCIEDE MISSION BE THIS NAH...OKADA MAN DON HAMMER
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
The reason why I hate okada
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
dhardline:
All this okada men eh. Always rushing to no where.

Den ban okada pipu dey cry say den ban okada.

See am now!

Okada don kill many many pipu for dis kontri o!

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Sleekjunior(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
saw these on my way home..though i didnt gather to watch but it was a terrible scene..Only GOD Protects us..Have mercy and Rest in peace to him..all dis aboki people go dey speed like bastards..we need do something before something is done.
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
So pathetic
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by kingchris30(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
my his soul rest in peace, Okada people killing innocent souls
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Godson201333(m): 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
Sleekjunior:
saw these on my way home..though i didnt gather to watch but it was a terrible scene..Only GOD Protects us..Have mercy and Rest in peace to him..all dis aboki people go dey speed like bastards..we need do something before something is done.

I heard that the Man fell from Okada ....All thesame...May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
Oh God, why not " Trailer , Catapilar, Tipper and Container crushes Police and NEPA to dead, why our innocent army, na was ooo, what a fallen hero. What a pitiable way to die, it would have been better he was posted to Sambisa to deal with those beast Boko joys.
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
Oh God, why not " Trailer , Catapilar, Tipper and Container crushes Police and NEPA to dead, why our innocent army, na wa ooo, what a fallen hero. What a pitiable way to die, it would have been better he was posted to Sambisa to deal with those beast Boko joys.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Saved From A Train Accident That Killed 600 People - My Testimony / Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) / Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.