Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (36804 Views)

Truck Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (Graphic) / I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander / Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by gozzlin: 6:31am On Mar 09, 2018
Ayodejioak:
RIP man,
Another fallen hero!!

Na you make am hero? undecided just type RIP and move on.
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by wiseolly: 6:34am On Mar 09, 2018
Blackfyre:
I think he is Naval personnel. What a way to go...undecided
yes from the uniform
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by wiseolly: 6:37am On Mar 09, 2018
metronaija:
A soldier was crushed to death by a containerized truck along Okota Road, Cele Expressway on Wednesday morning.

Eye witnesses said the accident occurred when a commercial motorcyclist carrying the soldier tried to overtake the truck.

It was also gathered that the Okadaman fled the scene for fear of mob attack. More photos below..

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-truck-crushes-soldier-to-death-in-lagos/
when did this happen. This is my route. From the uniform he's a serving naval personnel. Pls avail me with any useful info. As to know his identity
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Tunks2017(m): 9:42am On Mar 09, 2018
cry cry cry cry
The more reason okada riding should be reduced......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagosians Groan As Massive Traffic Jams Bring The City To A Halt. / Bullion Truck Is Burning At Ketu-Ojota Bridge, Lagos (Photos) / Accident Involving A Jeep At China Town In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.