Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (36727 Views)

Truck Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (Graphic) / I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander / Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by gozzlin: 6:31am On Mar 09, 2018
Ayodejioak:
RIP man,
Another fallen hero!!

Na you make am hero? undecided just type RIP and move on.
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by wiseolly: 6:34am On Mar 09, 2018
Blackfyre:
I think he is Naval personnel. What a way to go...undecided
yes from the uniform
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by wiseolly: 6:37am On Mar 09, 2018
metronaija:
A soldier was crushed to death by a containerized truck along Okota Road, Cele Expressway on Wednesday morning.

Eye witnesses said the accident occurred when a commercial motorcyclist carrying the soldier tried to overtake the truck.

It was also gathered that the Okadaman fled the scene for fear of mob attack. More photos below..

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-truck-crushes-soldier-to-death-in-lagos/
when did this happen. This is my route. From the uniform he's a serving naval personnel. Pls avail me with any useful info. As to know his identity
Re: Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Tunks2017(m): 9:42am On Mar 09, 2018
cry cry cry cry
The more reason okada riding should be reduced......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) / Accident Involving A Jeep At China Town In Lagos (Photo) / Pakistan Airlines Air Hostess Flies To Canada, Leaves Note & Goes Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.