Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" (51591 Views)

Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by Austeeenxx: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
Buhari, see ur life. Even this olosho dey use us shine.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by winj3: 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
she looks like fulani herdsman

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by Burgerlomo: 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
One proverb say na from house we dey take carry treasure go outing, you wey corruption for your own country don escalate to where animals don dey swallowed millions of naira wan go help another country wey never experience such things cool
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by skallion7(m): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
reciprokal:
Buhari is a dunce but this irrelevant hip-less actress is just looking for cheap publicity.
you are right, always wanna make a fuss about what doesn't worth it, cheap popularity. 3 topics have made front page over this news
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by reciprokal: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
skallion7:
you are right, always wanna make a fuss about what doesn't worth it, cheap popularity. 3 topics have made front page over this news
Isn't that what these so-called celebs do? They latch onto any trending topic for cheap publicity when their careers are deep into the pit of irrelevancy .

But I blame blogs and forums for lazy journalism. They lift up posts from off celebrity pages on Twitter and Instagram and call it news!

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by ZombieTAMER: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
modelmike7:
This is a shame.....
She is actually saying the truth because,
Things have gone wrong for so many years.
Last dispensation was the HEIGHT OF IT ALL.

Where is this Froggy Eye woman that ran to the UK with billions of dollars feigning she has cancer?! Allison whatever......

A country that the Ex-president's wife owns an airline that the WHOLE country don't have one!!

A country that many things have been destroyed for many years now.....

How many can we even type here?
Melo Melo.......?
Wo......time for lunch jor!

Ogbeni... They are talking about the dullard who disgraced himself in Ghana
Stop beating around the bush
Air peace belongs to an igbo man jare

Call a spade a spade
Buhari is a disaster

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by skallion7(m): 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
reciprokal:
Isn't that what these so-called celebs do? They latch onto any trending topic for cheap publicity when their careers are deep into the pit of irrelevancy .

But I blame blogs and forums for lazy journalism. They lift up posts from off celebrity pages on Twitter and Instagram and call it news!
You are damn right!!!

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by BeijinDossier: 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
Bubu has brought international disgrace to Nigeria. Even Ghanian olosho dey ridicule Nigeria. cheesy

Bubu should quietly resign

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by ojkalito(m): 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
Even this LovePeddler her husband caught cheating still comes out publicly to ridicule Buhari...Buhari you are doomed
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by Leventis272: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
No chance of loosen, subscribe now

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
modelmike7:
This is a shame.....

Where is this Froggy Eye woman that ran to the UK with billions of dollars feigning she has cancer?! Allison whatever......

A country that the Ex-president's wife owns an airline that the WHOLE country don't have one!!

Melo Melo.......?

Diezani Allison is not the reason why herdsmen are killing people and your president is doing nothing...

She is not the reason why the son of your president bought 2 powerbikes worth over $300,000 and crashed his head into a pavement with one on top speed in the streets of Abuja...

Patience Jonathan is not even the owner of Air Peace. The airline belongs to an Anambra business man. A thread about it was even opened here on Nairaland some days back.

Today is Thursday...you still have about 24 hours to locate a church for all night prayers and ask God to reset your brain to start thinking properly.

2 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by bejeria101(m): 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
He is a muslim!
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by vRendoh(m): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
coolcharm:
shocked Olosho 2.0

Why is she even wearing clothes?

Regardless of how far Bubu fall hand, I am not letting this Fvck.tard talk trash about him...

She is not qualified!

If she vex me too much, I go just attach her knacking video. Idiot

You nkò? you no dey knack? Lol
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by coolcharm(m): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2018
vRendoh:

You nkò? you no dey knack? Lol

Lol... I be V

2 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by Liberator007(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
EmagNig:
A lot of people listened to President Buhari’s speech during Ghana’s 61st Independence celebrations. However, not many, including controversial celebrity Afia Schwarzenegger, were impressed.

The President of Nigeria said Nigeria will help Ghana fight corruption. This didn’t go down well with citizens from both countries as everybody knows corruption especially within political office, is what has relegated the ‘Giant of Africa’ to the background with poverty ravaging its people.

Anyway, while reacting to Buhari’s speech, Afia Schwarzenegger called out Buhari and directed him to Mathew 7:3-5.

She wrote:

According to the passage where she directed the Nigeria's president to read from:

In other words, Afia Schwarzenegger thinks President Buhari is a hypocrite for saying Nigeria will help Ghana fight corruption. The Ghanaian OAP wants the Nigerian leader to tackle corruption first in his country rather than attack others for their small flaws while ignoring Nigeria’s massive ones.

President Buhari was the guest speaker at Ghana's 61st independence anniversary. And in his speech to the country people of Ghana, the Nigerian president had mentioned that Nigeria will assist Ghana in fighting corruption.

This statement angered a lot of Ghanaians and some even instructed President Buhari to tackle the snake that swallowed money in his country first and then later come to Ghana to help them fight corruption.

https://lailasnews.com/ghanaian-celebrity-afia-schwarzenegger-blasts-president-buhari/

Why Buhari is so fixated on this word - corruption- is still a mystery. Even if called to give a sermon at a funeral, he will still tell the dead that he would help them fight corruption. The main reason is simply because he is so corrupt himself and that is the only word that comes to him - corruption, corruption, corruption.

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by ifymadu: 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
Buhari has given everybody mouth to talk. I don’t blame the girl one bit, na Buhari I blame for the see finish

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by zolajpower: 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
I dont know why people carry bubu 's matter on there head like someone hawking gala and lacasera. Didnt you all notice that there was a mistake ? What hes tryna say is that he will fight terrorism , remember the western Germany speech . Person no fit do mistske again ? Abi na una corruption speech grin
But wait oo bubu dey fall.hand true true oo. Wetin make am.no stsrt the corruption fright at state before moving to.ghana sef?

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by kingchris30(m): 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
the truth is both of them need that bible passage
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by hollywater: 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
coolcharm:
next time you tell your father to shut up again, there will be repercussions
Next time you make such a silly comment again,I will still tell you to shut up.Your type of people are the problem we are having in Nigeria today. Call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by coolcharm(m): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
hollywater:
Next time you make such a silly comment again,I will still tell you to shut up.You type of people are the problem we are having in Nigeria today. Call a spade a spade.
I see you lack home training. I will tame you.

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by hollywater: 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
coolcharm:
I see you lack home training. I will tame you.
So you even know what home training is?

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by coolcharm(m): 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
hollywater:
So you even know what home training is?
my 1st daughter is older than you. That answers your question

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by Nana100: 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
This is funny but honestly I don't find anything wrong with what Buhari said. Yes, Nigeria is one of the most corrupt countries in the world but Buhari only lending a helping hand for global fight against this demon called corruption. https://ghanaslayers.com/
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by samsonvijay1: 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
It is not about Buhari, but you the unreliable citizens of Nigeria who are disgracing yourselves everywhere.
How can you insult and curse your father and don't expect oethsetrs to curse both you and your father?
Don't stop; continue laying curses which you all are going to eat the fruit thereof.
It has not been today that devil and demons quoting Bible!
Look at a nacked being quoting The Holy Bible!
Buhari is our God's chosen Nigerian President till 2023!!!
God is going to finish HIS good work on Nigeria as a Nation in Jesus Mighty Name!!!
kokosin:
in just 3 years he messed up his whole reputation and body odour....now imagine how dis small small Ghanian pikin dey insult us?....Buhari ur time is up
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by erico2k2(m): 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
coolcharm:
shocked Olosho 2.0

Why is she even wearing clothes?

Regardless of how far Bubu fall hand, I am not letting this Fvck.tard talk trash about him...

She is not qualified!

If she vex me too much, I go just attach her knacking video. Idiot
Jst talk say U wan see the blue clearly grin
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by Sima04: 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
well I am not surprised[b]well I am not surprised[/b]well I am not surprised
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by Pascal181: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
one day buhari go just die. this his own don too much
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by kokosin: 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
samsonvijay1:
It is not about Buhari, but you the unreliable citizens of Nigeria who are disgracing yourselves everywhere.
How can you insult and curse your father and don't expect oethsetrs to curse both you and your father?
Don't stop; continue laying curses which you all are going to eat the fruit thereof.
It has not been today that devil and demons quoting Bible!
Look at a nacked being quoting The Holy Bible!
Buhari is our God's chosen Nigerian President till 2023!!!
God is going to finish HIS good work on Nigeria as a Nation in Jesus Mighty Name!!!
how did u know he is chosen by God?...Did God appeared to u to tell u this?... stop lying in God name abeg...park well prophet
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by hopuhsirlor(m): 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2018
modelmike7:
This is a shame.....

Melo Melo.......?
bro, for clarity, patience doesn't own an airline, go n check very well, peace airline is not hers.
and let me chip in this, when ur father is misbehaving at home, ur neighbor is not qualified to abuse him. so, that harlot is not qualified to talk to our president anyhow. if they know say we get dumping site for our eyes, why Dem invite our president for speech?
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" by nawtyme: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
coolcharm:
lol... That thing you are looking for... No be me go show you o
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React / 6-Year-Old South Korean Youtube Star, Boram Buys $8 Million 5-Storey Property / Tuface Visits Nelson Mandela’s Home In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.